General - page 1427

Moving SubChart  (4)
Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem with a SubChart. Basically what I want to do is to display a chart within the chart and set it to a specific time. Say, my main-chart should be 01.01.2012 and my sub-chart should be 01.01.1980 (or whatever). I have tried to do it for several hours now, however...
Hello everybody, This is my attempt to make the installation and use the OPEN POSITIONS interface as user-friendly as possible. For those who are unfamiliar with the interface, it helps you to open positions using elements of money management. This tool can be use only with MT5(MetaTrader5) platform...
Each newcomer wants to create a trading system capable of making maximum profit on each price movement. As time passes by, traders gain more and more experience finally reaching more realistic expectations and abandoning their dreams to buy exactly on the very bottoms and sell on the very tops....
I have a question in mind that What happens if the broker can't find a match for a position? Do they take the other side of it? Or do they look for clients orders from another brokers?
Hello for everybody I am a Forex trader and i would like to help for the traders who have experience s or just started to trade the biggest market. "The big fish does eat the small fish" This sentence is true everywhere in the life especially on the Stock Market. On the Fx Market the institutional...
Hi there, Can we have the following new ENUM_STATISTICS? 1) STAT_PROFIT_LONGTRADES 2) STAT_PROFIT_SHORTTRADES They would be extremely useful in additional to the current Enum_statistics.
Hi guys, I've made a simple code to buy when the price is above the moving average and sell is the price is below the moving average everytime that there is no position open. I checked the backtest and saw that the code is not performing as I wanted and only performs buy trades. I printed the...
Hi, I would have put this as a job in the Jobs page, but there is an ANNOYING block on 'financial operations.' It has been there for five days and IS A MAJOR PAIN IN THE ARSE! I would like an Alert whenever one currency crosses another. I just need to know where to place the Alert() function...
This time hopefully I have checked all possible ways CopyBuffer can return something invalid. (unlike last time, when I neglected to GetLastError). Still, in rare cases, CopyBuffer sometimes writes rogue values to its destination array. This little script, though pointless on its own, proves it. 1...
Please i need help on how to go on trading. Am just a novice, need someone who will coach me
hi friends, I am looking for simple bollinger band EA wherein bollinger period is 12 deviation is 2 apply to close whenever candle closes above the middle line (deviation line) from bottom buy signal, and candle closes below the middle line (deviation line) from above sell signal should appear. take...
im using the tradecopier from multiterminal.net, it copies trades from master to slave accounts, bypassing metatrader and its low execution speed. i think this product gives you maximum speed for scalping eas.. it keeps the mt4 session alive saving 100ms per trade optimizing execution speed. normal...
  How to become rich in Forex?  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
If anyone of you have the answer for the above question this will be very great for me i started trading since a long period of time from now. However, never have i earned a fortune in forex even with all the necessary tools i used in forex. I wish someone can give me this formula so that i can...
Hi all, this is my first post on here. Each week i will post charts with highlighted areas that i am watching for possible reversals, along with projections of where price may move should these reversals occur. Please note, these are NOT trade signals, these are simply areas i will be monitoring for
Hello friends, I have searched the forum and found what I am looking for but it is partially complete. Can anyone help me to complete it. I will be very grateful. I found an EA which is having the code of step-stoploss. This EA will move the initial 30pips stop loss by an increment of 5pips if the...
Hello, I have an EA. Let me explain it to you i got a Trading System of 5 Indicators. We sell it to people on a monthly subscription. So i want to create a DLL file for the same as there are a lot of decompliers in the market which can break the ex4 file. I also want a License Key renewal system...
Anyone been to one of the previous MoneyShow.com Forex & Options Expo's? Anyone going this year to the Las Vegas expo this September 13-15? Schedules worked out this year so I will be able to attend the expo this year for the first time. Speaker lists, topics and schedules are all on the Forex &...
Hi, As the thread title suggests, I am having some difficulties in converting a HAS bar indicator into a regular HA bar - not smoothed. I cannot find a regular 4TF HA bars ANYWHERE on the internet (can you believe it???) I will not bother to explain what methods I have tried in order to convert this...
Hello Traders This is my first Indicator and i find it Very Helpful for Swing Trading and Take profit. How it works ? - It Calculate the Previous Day & Week Breaks Extension like " %123.6 - %138.2 - %1.618 " And Draw a lines. - It Also Draw Previous Day & Week MidLine " = High+Low / 2 All Ideas...
MQL5 Cloud Network activity monitoring has revealed inaccuracy in charging fees for provided testing agents. Partial payments were credited to the accounts of testing agents' providers from July 28 to September 5 due to a calculation error. At the moment, all payments are checked and recalculated,...
  MT4 Charts  (4)
Hey Guys, Does anyone know how to shift the left side of a chart, to place something there??? We know that chart shift moves the right side, but I need the left side to also move. I saw a chart on the Internet not to long along that had both sides shifted in. Any help would be great. Thanks!!!
here is my test code. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test.mq5 |//| Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5...
Hi all, I'm a software analyst programmer, I develop EA for Metatrader 5 according with your specifications. I'm working as a freelancer, my company is : https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.bpasoftware.com You can contact me for more information and quotes (bruno.paulet@BPASoftware.com).
  CiAC howto use  (4)
here is my code. it doesn't work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test.mq5 |//| Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...
[Deleted]
Hi, I know there's a way to change the title of a chart window after an EA is attached. I've seen it done on some commercial EAs. I tried using SetWindowText with the HWND of the chart, but that doesn't seem to work. If I understand correctly MT just changes it right back. Does anybody know how to...
When i try to backtest choosing AUDUSD currency, the AUDUSD chart just shows waiting for update. The journal entry shows no history file found for AUDUSD.  Can anyone please guide me how to do backtest with AUDUSD? 
  Real work on MT5 NDD  (206   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Good afternoon. I would like to ask the opinion of a trader, who trades on the NDD (Non Dealing Desk, Exchange-Market Execution). http://ru.fibogroup.eu/forex/mt5rules.html A market order: The market order will be executed at the best market price of the liquidity providers at the moment the order
The following email was sent to me a couple days ago, from MQL5 Support (noreply@metaquotes.net).  From the spaces in the links, and the fact that my personal info was accepted over a month ago, I am pretty sure this is either a phishing email or the links will actually download some nastiness...
Hi Coders I search the forum and the web, but don't find what I use. I see the other thread's but nothing that I can use. Swiss Army Knife it's a great EA, but I have open a lot of trades I managed by myself. And this EA needs to much time to specify all the differnt trades. I use my script for "...