General - page 1439

Loss control  (4)
I am using an ea that is more of a scalper. Makes Lots of small profit trades. But need some idea to avoid loss that wipes out all gains What can be used to control and minimize losses
Hello all, Well I assume everything is in the title. I have to admit I don't know how to use that tool.
Hi, I am currently having an EA coded on the MT4 platform that uses currency correlation. Entry: When the "BASE_FX" parameter (Default: USD) crosses ANY other currency then a Long/Short trade is executed. Exit: When a TP/SL is triggered. Q) Would I be better off getting both the indicator and EA
hi, do anyone know why i cannot sucessfully place an order in MT5 demo account? when i place an order, after i press the 'sell' or 'buy' button. i only see 'plese wait... order has been placed in queue' and i keep waiting then shown 'time out'. may i know how to fix it? thank you.
I have searched without success, looking for an indicator to mark a Reversal Bar in MT4. I have just Registered for Code Base & the Forum so I am not real familiar with it at this stage. Please guide me if you know of a Reversal Bar indicator that is available. Thanks! 6R6
Dear MetaTrader (Stringo or someone else from MetaQuotes Software Corporation) ; (1) Will MetaTrader 5 (MT5) allow us to import third party forex and "futures" data in ASCII text format, into the platform (history center) which will allow us to do backtesting on this third party data...
  Secret Trading Tips  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
The world of trading has many parts that seem a little foreign to new traders. There are plenty of catch phrases, symbols, and other banter that can be intimidating or even confusing at first. One of the biggest sources of confusion includes the shorthand that you see for many markets. Understanding...
Firebird EA for 5 digit brokers This EA works well in 4 digit brokers and have to be adjusted for 5 digit brokers. Can anyone help me to make the necessary changes.
Hello a coder started a job for me, money was blocked on the custidy account, but I have no news from him and we are welle behind schedule How to do to cancel the job? or any arbitration possible from MQL5? thank you
  PLO  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Please don't kick me, but explain on your fingers what kind of OOP is and how to prepare it. I hope to hear an answer from MKL5 creators and programmers who asked to make OOP in MKL5. As far as it speeds up or slows down. At first glance, MKL5 seems to be a resource eater with no increase in speed
My Agents are connected to the cloud to share with other users. I can see that they have performed some passes already but I wasn't at the computer when this occurred. I logged into the computer today and it was running at 100% CPU, and this turned out to be MetaTester64.exe but they had been...
  Gold & Silver Signals  (11   1 2)
Hi everybody , Is there anyone here who can analyze gold & silver charts or provide us with some Signals ?? Many Thanks
The world of trading has many parts that seem a little foreign to new traders. There are plenty of catch phrases, symbols, and other banter that can be intimidating or even confusing at first. One of the biggest sources of confusion includes the shorthand that you see for many markets. Understanding...
  Repainting indicator  (26   1 2 3)
helo, i am using in MT4 an renko indicator. So i suppose that it repaint. so my question is, what is the solution to solve the repaint problem? And maybe you know some other tools, which have an renko chart build in. Or a Broker with that software. thank you
  stable indicator  (1)
helo, i am using in MT4 an renko indicator. So i suppose that it repaint. so my question is, what is the solution to solve the repaint problem? And maybe you know some other tools, which have an renko chart build in. Or a Broker with that software. I have tried the prorealtime tool, there is an...
I have got two different platform of Meta Trader 5. I want to capture the price of EURUSD spot from one platform and use that price as an input for the second platform. How can i do that?
Hi there, Can anyone help me with an indicator showing price indication of moving averages ( those overlayed on a chart ) on Y axis similar to what we see when we put a horizontal line on the chart. Will be greatly helpful if someone can do it. Best Regards Anees
Hi, I want to buy an EA on MARKET, but I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help me? Thanks.
Why must there be an age minimum for the MQL5 championship? I am 15 and have two years experience programming EAs. I would really like to participate in the competition, however I cannot because the age minimum is 16.
the syntax of it is ObjectCreate( "andrew1", 19,0, gt1t,gp1,gt2t ,gp2 ,gt3t ,gp3 ) ; the main problem is that gt1t gt2t gt3t need to be converted from double format to datetime format as the function accept it i have for example gt1t=17 in double format,,, it means 17 bars before the current...
1. I downloaded setup file from this website and Alpari UK; 2. Install them on Windows 7 3. Cant register new demo account when the client is installed under Windows 7 (It's working fine under XP) 4. Have disable UAC and firewall on Windows 7, but the issue can be solved. 5. Tried run MT5...
Does anyone know how to import templates, indicators ect from MT4 into MT5
When I add parenthesis I get another error. Can any coder help? I am new and trying to understand this language. //Load the lot size from the last size.. if(OrderProfit() < 0) { if(OrderLots() == lotSize1) { gCalc = 2;...
  Binary Options Articles  (132   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
IMF Upgrades Global Growth What does a couple of days and some improving economic data give? Answer: It gives an IMF global economic growth upgrade from 3.3% to 3.5%. In what some may think is rather surprising move the IMF has upgraded global growth but has also said most major economies “still...
HELLO DEAR ALL i am new here and joined today, i have concept which you master mind people could develop or may be it could be existing, i am trading on Instaforex copy trader, most of the time my trades goes profitabale, all the trades are being executed by the good traders and draw down is 30% and...
  Agent on cloud  (1)
Dear, I guess I understood that each resource is evaluate and is getting a score PR. The profit is then depending of that score and number of jobs. How can you explain that with a less powerfull agent and less jobs ran I got more profits than with faster agent and much more jobs ran?
Just wanted to introduce myself as I am starting the dive into Foreign Exchange trading on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul/(السوق المالية السعودية (تداو&#1604. My background is that I worked as a prop desk trader at a boutique hedge fund in London. I traded strictly equities and used the...
  Hottest Forecast by AccentForex  (1078   1 2 3 4 5 ... 107 108)
This is my forecast for today, 18/04/2012. I suppose, if the price breaks the level 1.5858 than there's gonna be a bearish trend till 1.5725. If the price comes out from support level I think that bullish trend it will be till 1.6081.
  High Ram Usage  (5)
Hi I am running Windows 7 with 12 gig ram, but Mt5 is using is using 10 gig and causing my machine to crawl. Using build 597. Any solution to reduce memory use Gil