General - page 1436

day trading tips  (4)
I was suggested this forum by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, i have to indicator and want to put it in one. The description is on the picture. right now i got an alert on every new retracemnt is find. Maybe anyone can do this for me. I have not the skills for programming
Preparation for the sixth annual Automated Trading Championship is already in full swing. We are updating the official website of Automated Trading Championship, performing technological and organizational work. Moreover we are also updating the Championship Rules. Having read all your wishes and...
  Timer  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Actually, the question is, why is the timer measured in seconds? Honestly, when I heard that there would be a native timer, I had no idea that the atomic unit of time would be a second instead of a millisecond... Not a very pleasant (for me) discovery I made recently, when I wanted to use it. The
I have tried from here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100 But I don't understand what will I do when I have done setting all the necessary parameters? They told me ...click the Finished button.... But there is no finish button. Only back, next and cancel. I have click on next and tick all option...
Hi, Is there a way to read by MQL5 the Calendar table (time, events, priority, periods, actual, forecast, ...) ? Thanks.
I would advice all beginners that don't go any where else.There are lot of tools at single website. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxdialogue.com Index A Lot of tools to get through - If you have any such kind of websites do let me know.
An STP or ECN Broker can make life more easier - No tension of re qoutes , no tensions of point hunting etc. I will call STP or ECN to be the best brokers to trade with - I would also give credit to my broker fxdialogue which has brought me to STP. What's your experience ?
A bit confused - What is Central Bank Fixing https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxdialogue.com/central-bank-fixing
I install MT5 in Win7 and amd 64bit, How to write 64bit dll by delphi? Which edition ? and other question, how to install MT5 32bit in Win7 and amd 64bit? thanks hongbin.fei
Developing the Psychology of a Successful Trader Combining the best qualities of all of the identified types of traders will yield a personality type that is best suited to making the right trading decisions most o the time. Remember, that is what a good trader will aim at. Striving for...
Hi I would like to know if any of you will go to German Trading Conference in Germany, 4th and 5th July. Also I want to know if there are Automatic Trading Events being held in Russia or Ukraine. Hope to hear from you guys. Regards, Eric
[Deleted]
  Signal to Indi  (8)
Hi, i want to ask, is anyone able here to add a sound alart when the attach indicator print a new color?
Hi all, I noticed that the EA strategy tester (MQL5) Inputs tab lists the Stop Loss level and Take Profit level in points (see attached screenshot1.jpg file) but during testing I noticed that the calculations treat the value as pips, thus resulting in 10x difference in values considered. I am...
What rules to be followed in forex trading to get always profits. I want to make forex trading as my full time work. Did you learn forex from forex teacher, forex books, Videos, forex webinars etc. Please share your trading journey. What do you think is the best & profitable pair to trade
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces integration of its MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform with FX Grid, a global inter-institutional connectivity and trading network developed by Integral Development Corp. Thus the brokers that use MetaTrader 5 get access to one more liquidity platform in the forex...
Hello I don't see the window showing current ans past trades in Metatrader 5, with demo account on MetaQuotes. Thanks D.
  Sound Alert  (2)
I would like MT4 to sound an alert when a position is closed (either by being stopped out or reaching a target), just like it does when I open one.  It doesn't matter what the sound is, it could be the same one as I hear when I enter a position.  How can I set this up?
GBPUSD EURUSD USDJPY USDCHF USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD GBPJPY EURJPY XAUUSD OTHER
I just want to know how many credits people average a day because on my first day I only got 0.001 Credits
Hello Frnds. i am using nonlagma ver7.1email alert, i am using it on 5-6 pairs simultaneously, to my surprise it slows the pc too much even if i use it on 1-2 pairs, i must mention that i am using two nonlagma of diff. value on a single pair chart. Even if i switch from diff. TF it takes much much...
hello, my tickvalues do not update for Meta Trader 5 , what can I do ? Chris
  Tip of the day  (9)
Hi guys The idea to start this thread is that we share ideas of trading and help each other with their trade suggestions. Would be looking to see this thread with lots of comments.
Free tool to build your own indicator using neural networks. Simple. It is pattern recognition engine designed to create indicators for Forex trading. Generated indicators use neural networks to classify patterns and return statistical probability of pattern match expressed as percentage value. You...
Hello, I'll soon be taking a numeracy and financial exam in the Bloomberg building in London for a chance at working in a trading company. I'm just wondering if anyone has any useful information / resources for me to revise or do practice questions. Any help and advice would be great as i'm not too...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've been on forex sites for almost four years now... downloaded thousands of indicators, hundreds of strategies, numerous EAs, countless interpretations as to what "price action" means, dozens of webinars, various articles from professionals as to how to trade from an indefinite number of...
Will there still be a 2 GB limit for FXT files in MT5 (like there was for MT4)???  This was a really bad limitation in MT4 as this meant I could only run a backtest going back only 5 years (using 1 minute bars) otherwise the FXT file would become greater than 2 GB and my backtest would not finish...
  code mql4 to mql5  (15   1 2)
#property show_inputsextern double Lot = 0.1;extern string TradeComment="IA 8 Paires";//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| script program start function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int...
Hi, i have problem with sl and tp modify on ecn broker.In strategy tester places the orders without any problems with sl and tp, on demo forward test (alpari) im getting 4756 error no matter how many pips is sl and tp set and the order is set without sl and tp.Here is the journal and expert tabs and...