General - page 1394

AUDUSD: Price extension below the 1.0344 level is now seen following an early morning sell off. Further down, support resides at the 1.0300 level with a turn below here pushing it further lower towards the 1.0250 level and possibly the 1.0200 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower...
Webinar will be held on hu Feb 07 2013 02:00:00 GMT+0100 (Central Europe Standard Time) by Bruce E. Dinger Learn how to use Technical Indicators to identify the next big moves in the market before anybody else sees it coming.This is important to you as an investor or a trader if you are...
Here's what you need to know : Asian markets were higher in overnight trading, with the Japanese Nikkei advancing 3.7 percent, the Shanghai Composite up 0.1 percent, and the Hang Seng up 0.5 percent. European markets are in the red with the exception of the FTSE in London, up 0.5 percent. In the...
Record high unemployment and falling inflation mean the European Central Bank (ECB) has scope to lower interest rates still further in order to weaken the spiraling euro, ING Senior Economist Carsten Brzeski, said. "Past experience has shown the ECB hardly reacts to exchange rate movements… However,...
Please can any one help add trailing stop and move to break even to this EA, i like the way it works, but some time much of the profit will be lost, so i want to prevent it with use of trailing stop and move to break even.. i like it because it hide pending orders until it is triggered. Please help...
Are you simply scared to the market movement as it goes ups and down? Can you give me an idea on how to exit, what are the things i need to consider?
Do you think i'll face to possible losses if they give me a requotes ? Is it profitable to trade with more requotes? Why there is a requotes
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Paul R. La Monica. Other than Time Warner, the parent of CNNMoney, Abbott Laboratories and AbbVie, La Monica does not own positions in any individual stocks. I realize that Groundhog Day is mostly an American phenomenon. But if there were...
[Deleted]
Hi All, Did anyone here use the Investor compensation funds of FSA or CySec already? Before selecting a Broker I look for it´s regulation. Before choosing a regulated Broker I check if the authority offers an Investor compensation funds. But - how fast and how smooth will the process be to get
[Deleted]
Hi is it possible to make a script or EA that set orders by my trend lines ? example : price is 1.3500 if i set my first trend line to 1.3550 then scrip or ea set a buy stop on that price and if i set my another trend line to 1.2550 then script or ea set a sell stop on that price is it possible...
The vast U.S. services sector expanded against last month, extending a three-year run of growth, while European business optimism hit an eight-month high, suggesting the euro zone economy was starting to recover. Rising corporate confidence also helped China's services sector grow at its quickest...
Don't miss ForexBall this year! ForexBall™ is the largest trading contest. We are proud to announce that International Trading Championship just got better! New design, Weekly contests, monthly seasons, ongoing discussions and global availability. The prize pool is $541,000! Start: February...
IBFX.com.au has a decent Elliotwave Recognition Pattern Indicator, even an A-B-C Pattern... I can copy and paste it to another MT4, but it will singal only "only use on IBFX" how to remove this Alarm? I hope, it helps other interested Usern too Cheers
Hello MQL5 forum, I am trying to run tests in the tester BUT ;) there appears to be no EURUSD history. I don't know where or how to download it. Can any coders be of service to this issue? I'm logged into a demo account. Also, is there a pane available in MQL5 MetaEditor showing all documentation...
The more reliable the signal The less reliable the signal
Hi everyone I'm testing some expert advirors from the market using the demo Versions. It seems that only one Agent is used during testing, the test allready runs for something like 5 hours and is at around 2% progress There are 7 local Agents in ready state and 8 remote agents. Any Ideas why the...
Can I join in all contests which is held by a broker even though I only have a demo account?
  STARC Bands  (2)
Does anyone have an MT5 version for STARC Bands indicator (or an MT5 version of keltner_ATR_band.mq4 which can give identical bands). Have spent hours trying to locate
Key Points: Stronger demand drives activity and new business up despite poor weather Best gain in employment for six months Business confidence improved to highest since May 2012 Summary: A return to growth of the UK service sector was signalled at the start of 2013 as volumes of incoming new...
I would like to cutting the array to keep fresh 1,000 elements and discard old 1,000 elements. The following code works in MT4, but it seems not to be work in MT5. Is there any method? Thanks. //if the array size more than 2,000, then decrease array size to 1,000int ArrayCutting(){ int...
Keep losing your money but stil trading? It is important to rest for a while, re-educate yourself to be able to reach your target and control your greed in trading
Do you have any idea on how to protect my account from possible losses? What should i do to save my account?
Do you think it is normal for the first investment to hit the margin especially for the beginner? How to avoid margin call? Is there any way to save our account from margin call?
Forex signal services is the information to be sents to its clientsv via email. Do you think it is right to rely our decision to the Forex signal? How can we know that it is true?
Do you have any idea what is price gap all about?
Before we start talkingabout how we can make profit trading Forex, it'd be a good idea to defineprecisely what we are talking about... You probably have already made exchanges between several currencies. I, forexample, have often loaded a debit card in US dollars to withdraw at the ATM inEuros. And...
How to achieve this please ? CChartObjectEdit - not suitable as you can't disable it CChartObjectButton - not suitable as you can't disable it Other objects seems not have background or can put text. Thank you
Hi If i want to backtest faster. What shall i spend my money on -ssd harddrive? -memory ram? Or semothing else?
I feel like this is a good forex educational video. Given the current market volatility. In this video I explain a forex trading strategy and the principal behind it. I hope you will find the video and the trading strategy useful for own trading! Feel free to share. Happy Trading
  mql5.com hacked?  (4)
Hi guys, I'm taking part in one of the jobs listed in the jobs section - I went to check the job spec this morning and found it linked to a text file containing: "Worst website ever Worst website ever" repeated over and over. Is this just a bug or something more sinister? Job is here: https://www...