General - page 1390

Do you have any idea what is price gap all about?
Before we start talkingabout how we can make profit trading Forex, it'd be a good idea to defineprecisely what we are talking about... You probably have already made exchanges between several currencies. I, forexample, have often loaded a debit card in US dollars to withdraw at the ATM inEuros. And...
How to achieve this please ? CChartObjectEdit - not suitable as you can't disable it CChartObjectButton - not suitable as you can't disable it Other objects seems not have background or can put text. Thank you
Hi If i want to backtest faster. What shall i spend my money on -ssd harddrive? -memory ram? Or semothing else?
I feel like this is a good forex educational video. Given the current market volatility. In this video I explain a forex trading strategy and the principal behind it. I hope you will find the video and the trading strategy useful for own trading! Feel free to share. Happy Trading
  mql5.com hacked?  (4)
Hi guys, I'm taking part in one of the jobs listed in the jobs section - I went to check the job spec this morning and found it linked to a text file containing: "Worst website ever Worst website ever" repeated over and over. Is this just a bug or something more sinister? Job is here: https://www...
For months now, the euro area and other international creditors have been debating whether to bail out tiny Cyprus, which accounts for just 0.2 percent of the currency zone’s economy. Why the holdup? International creditors have said the stumbling block is that they are looking for a way to bail out...
[Deleted]
100-500 500-1000 1000-5000 5000-10000 10000-100000
We mentioned earlier that there was weakness in Europe today, as fears grow about the political situation in both Italy and Spain. Equity-wise, Italy is taking the brunt. The market is down over 1.6%. _______________ Meanwhile, Spanish yields are jumping. On the all-important Spanish 2-Year bond,...
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel are both talking up competitiveness -- in two incompatible languages. Cameron’s determination to protect the financial-services powerhouse in London and tame what he sees as the bureaucratic leviathan known as the European Union...
BUY: USD/INR (FEB) AT 53.15-53.20 TGT1:53.45 TGT2:53.70 SL:52.88 Valid for 2 Days) Get free Trial Of currency Trading tips From commoditytips.com
[Deleted]
  Custom Fibonacci  (1)
anyone has a script to add custom Fibonacci levels all at one go?
I am looking for an experienced C++ developer, although preferably MQL5, to join myself and a coworker of mine to work as a team in developing EA scripts. My colleague has a masters degree in computer science and did his thesis on neural networks. Myself I have a degree in computer and degree in...
<p>Hello, </p><p>As we can see, you deposited money in your MQL5.com account. </p><p>Are you facing any issues now?<br /></p>
  Is it good to use stop loss?  (17   1 2)
Do you think without setting S/L will result to margin call? The broker will close our trading account immediately? Is there any way to recover our trading account?
Do you have an idea on how to save our account when it is less than 75% or 50% if we forgot to set S/L? Is it possible to recover our account? Do you have any other way of saving it?
  help please  (2)
Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum. so i dont know how fast people will read my text and replay . but anyway i'll try since i have been looking on the net and nothing can find. do there we go. I have a question to ask please. i need to know how to install an indicator in a MT4 platform. i need a...
"The debate on currency wars, which reached a climax in 2009 when the Fed launched its first QE, has been revived by Japanese talk of loosening monetary policy further. Among the Bank of Japan, the Bank of England and the Fed, the ECB actually stands out for not signalling any desire to...
Hey guys, I can't find an EA which trades breakouts at the high (for long positions) and the low (short) of the previous candle and sets the s/l at the opposite of the previous candle. With a mm function this ea is easy and profitable. Maybe one of you knows a good ea with this conditions. Greetings...
[Deleted]
  Spam private messenger!  (12   1 2)
Hello all! yesterday i recieved a private messenger (see screenshott), after click to this messenger, my main account name "nguyenhongden" was banned this morning. Anyone recieved this messenger? plz admin explaint to me why my account was banned, i must use this account "forexvn" to write to...
Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso on Sunday said it was not Tokyo's goal to weaken the yen and its policies were purely aimed at beating deflation, brushing off foreign concerns about currency wars ahead of a G20 meeting in Moscow. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's calls for aggressive action...
Individual investors rushed into stocks and bonds in January, setting the stage for the biggest month on record for deposits into U.S. mutual funds. Long-term funds, which exclude money-market vehicles, attracted $64.8 billion in the first three weeks of the month, according to the Washington-based...
Hi All, is posible to code and EA that works with this symbol properties: I am trying in strategy tester but i can`t. I see this two errors in log: 12:33:35 Tester: exchange rate cannot be calculated 12:33:35 Tester: margin exchange rate cannot be calculated Regards, Vince.
The world is changing, and nowhere is that better illustrated than in a good series of charts. Luckily, we've seen no shortage of excellent charts this week that amply illustrate the changes underway. The best charts this week touch on everything from the "silent peak oil trade" to the sexiest...
$0-1,999 $2,000-4,999 $5,000-9,999 $10,000-19,999 $20,000-49,999 Over $50,000
The pound has continued to weaken against the euro, seeing its biggest one-day fall in almost three years, on continuing signs that the worst may be over for the eurozone economy. At one point on Friday, sterling fell 1.8% against the single currency from a day earlier, the largest percentage...
KRUGMAN: It Looks Like The Deficit Wars Are Over, And The Economy Is Entering A 'Virtuous Circle' This week we were fortunate enough to have economist Paul Krugman in for a discussion on politics, the state of the economy, technology, and inequality. In this first section, I asked him if he thought...
Per day Per week Per month Per year No need to withdraw because I&#39;m very rich :D