General - page 1385

It is not good to blamed the broker for losing your money in dealing to Forex because you are the one who trade and made decision.
You can maximize your profit if you are a swing trader but it depends to the currency you trade. Market is unpredictable so it is important to check and examine the currencies and economic condition of a certyou want to trade
It is important to know the common emotions in dealing to Forex esp. for the newbie in order them to know how to control. This emotions are as follows: 1.Agressive in trading currencies. 2. Greedy (trading even it is unnecessary) 3. Losing patience (Cannot wait for the right time to trade esp. when
I need to create a two dimensional array dynamically, that is to say I do not know in advance what size the array needs to be. Therefore I would want to create an array like this (below) where iSizeA & iSizeB are intergers with the required sizes. double dInputData[iSizeA][iSizeB];...
Hello, is there a method to prevent a chart from updating chartobjects until call of ChartRedraw ? Thank you
  MetaEditor Bug!  (2)
Hi, I don't know where to report bugs if found in mt5/mq5. Anyway, I want to report this bug in metaedtidor 5: When I open new window for the same code and scroll up/down one window the other window scroll to. So the same view (or block of code) is in front in me :| I opened a new window to...
how to get the signals in mt4 platform from the signals available for mt4 Any real help on how to setup the lot size etc will be helpful
European Central Bank council member Jens Weidmann said an appreciating euro alone won’t trigger a cut in interest rates and the exchange rate’s gains are justified by the economic outlook. The strength of the euro “is one factor among many in determining future inflation rates” and “we will...
Hi master indicator ... is there any of you all can help me to modify this indicator to MTF, I say thank you for your help .. rsi-multi.mq4 zerolag_macd.mq4
Hi guys; we all know that market maker brokers start to pick on you if you are making to much profit. Is there any tactics to stay under the brokers radar ? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I'm new to programming with MT4 and was wondering how I could cancel a pending order if its not filled by the end of a candle? I'm on an ECN broker so it can't be placed in the OrderSend function. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
I have a good EA and I want to become signal provider here. How to do that
"The large operator does not, as a rule, go into a campaign unless he sees in prospect a movement of from 10 to 50 points. Livermore once told me he never touched anything unless there were at least 10 points in it according to his calculations." So writes Richard Wyckoff, the legendary trader...
Hi all, I'm looking for a script to reverse the signals emitted by the expert advisor. Ie if the signal emitted expert Buy, the script open a sell operation and initial stop loss take profit and become the take profit is origian stop loss. thanks (Tonos)
The recession in the 17-nation eurozone deepened sharply in the fourth quarter of 2012 as the debt crisis continued to sap growth and confidence, with the outlook remaining uncertain and weak, analysts said Thursday. Eurostat data showed the eurozone contracted 0.6 percent in the final quarter...
[Deleted]
  Indicator to separate window  (11   1 2)
how can i add indicator to separate window ?
USDJPY: With its correction fading we look for USDJPY to return to the 94.45 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 95.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 95.50 level followed by the 96.00 level and next the 96.50 level. On the downside, support comes in at the 93.17 level followed...
Europe's two largest economies, Germany and France, both shrank markedly in the last three months of 2012, suggesting the euro zone has slipped deeper into recession. The German economy contracted by 0.6 percent on the quarter, official data showed on Thursday, marking its worst performance since...
Do you have any idea about PAMM System and how it works?
I am a beginner, can you please suggest what is the best indicator to be use in trading currencies?
Some trader always want a quick decisions and results rather than holding their trades overnight knowing that profit depends on their trading style and system.
Hi,from some time i was searching for indicator that will show me actual distance(in pips) from last candle close to actual price level. I couldnt find it in this forum and in google, mayby i imput wrong name of this indicator or something. Sorry for my english,im not from english speaking country...
Britain's leading retail banks are still failing a quarter of their customers when advising them on investment products, financial regulators said Wednesday. Despite years of investigations, billions of pounds in compensation for past scandals and repeat apologies from senior executives, the...
I am trying to partially close a position, but I'm getting a lot of 10019 errors ("There is not enough money to complete the request") in backtest. It is most likely that I am using the wrong volume when I try to close, and trying to close the existing order with more volume than it already has. (I...
Industrial production in the euro zone fell at its sharpest quarterly rate in more than three years at the end of last year, despite rising in December, stoking fears of a third consecutive quarterly economic contraction. But data released on Wednesday suggested the euro-zone economy reached a...
I see quite some active members here. I was wondering if you guys are interested, to post your trades with reasons once or twice a day? It would be good to see how the trade progressed and also to learn from any mistakes. I hope to see some replies to this. Cheers.
  Forex TSD newsletters  (20   1 2)
Forex-TSD August 2012 Newsletter is out!! Read the latest forum news and updates
To paraphrase the old saying about the key to a restaurant’s success, Germany’s top priority in maintaining a strong currency is inflation, inflation, inflation. It is commonplace to say that Germany as a nation was traumatized by the hyperinflation of the 1920s, when it took literally a wheelbarrow...
Forex Buffalo Forex Signals today in our EarnForex Forex Buffalo Forex Signals Factory |EURJPY| BUY|13.02.13 EURJPY BUY BUY: 126.710 SL: 126.451 TP1-5PIPS TP2-10PIPS TP3-15PIPS Friends i got it this signals from Facebook side realforexsignals page and Forex Buffalo Forum side freely . Also i make it...
The UK economy has "cause for optimism", the governor of the Bank of England has said. Sir Mervyn King, presenting the Bank's latest quarterly inflation report, 20 years after it issued its first one, said "a recovery is in sight". But he said the outlook for inflation had worsened since November....