General - page 1306

computer dumping error  (19   1 2)
It's about two weeks that my pc suddenly gives me a message similar to the image attached. I noticed that it does when I turn on the strategy tester.Turned off no problem with pc.I have disable Netbios but nothing changed.Any suggestions? thank you .
Hello folks, I cannot figure out how to do in MQL5 the following I can do in C++ // FILE 1. Name: my_include_file.mqhstring get_name();string get_welcome_message() {   string name = get_name();   return StringFormat("Hello %s, welcome to our home!", name);} // FILE 2. Name: my_script.mq5#include...
USDCHF – With continued downside seen the past week, further declines are likely in the new week. This will leave the 0.8850 level as the next downside target where a violation will aim at the 0.8800 level. A turn below here will turn attention to the 0.8750 level followed by the 0.8700 level and...
Dear Moderator: How I get my subscription back from a signal provider that 4 days after my first month he decides to quit for a couple of weeks? In his last trades I lost $105 and now the subcription of $30. Please help, because I hope you have some way of dealing with these kind of people. The
Hello my friends! Below my images of the chart of my planning to invest in EURUSD in the next weeks. In the short and long term! My plan was only upon technical analysis. I would like the opinion of other traders on the chance to happen this project. I'm not very good at fundamental analysis, so...
Please Sir, can you add a wav alert so that it will sound an alarm when price CLOSES above/below the high/low? Thank you.
hello guys, i have a strategy attached here. i want an ea based on it. this strategy is for the whole community.
how automatic trade takes places \
whatr signal service whoprovide signals
Primary bearish is going on for the second week - price D1 is below Ichimoku cloud, and AbsoluteStrength indicator is showing the bearish market condition as a strong downtrend. But Chinkou Span line is very close to historical D1 price ready to be reversed to secondary bear market rally. If the...
Hello, the MT get live a .hst (generated offlinechart) with current realtime Data from another MT that is connected to Broker. My .hst transfer works fine. Actual i can open this offlinechart and when right click on the chart and hit refresh on menu list it works perfekt. That shows that the .hst...
We have recently launched a poll on MQL5.com forum to know your opinion on the affiliate program. As we have expected, the option "Yes, I sell trading applications and signals and I am ready to share my margin with affiliates" has turned out to be the most popular. Now, we want to reveal the...
How can I create a script or whatever you need to do the following. Using the Super-signal indicator (free indicator with all the code) I would like to be able to have the indicator buy and sell for me using the signal color dots. So the script should buy on a Green dot and sell on a Red dot...
EURUSD: With more bullishness exposing further upside, EUR looks to extend its strength. Resistance resides at the 1.3900 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.3950 level followed by the 1.4000 level and possibly higher towards the 1.4050 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing...
Hello everyone, I am running into problems trying to figure out how to auto trade with Expert Advisors through metatrader 5, via TWSlink, to my IB account. Second, how do you connect it all? Third, where do i get reliable real time data to Metatrader 5, which the EAs initiate trades from,...
And so, one by one, the crazy pills theories start rolling out. Yesterday, as we first pointed out, Deutsche Bank made waves when it became the first "serious" organization to suggest that the Fed has now missed its tapering window, and will plough on thorough until the next downturn without ever...
CRUDE OIL: Despite its Thursday flat close, Crude Oil remains biased to the downside medium term. This leaves the risk of a return to the 95.95 level. A breach of here will turn attention to the 95.00 level followed by the 94.00 level and then the 93.00 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing...
Does anyone know if it is possible to set an alert when youare following a signal and it copies an order on the market on your account? The alert can be of any type, just wondering ifthis is possible and if you know of any scripts to support this.
The Federal Reserve shocked market participants in September with its decision to refrain from tapering quantitative easing, as many felt that the central bank had signaled the move at its June meeting. Fed chairman Ben Bernanke sparked a sharp rise in long-term interest rates at the June press...
hi; showing the value of buffer in seperate window indicator; is it Mandatory ? how can set it to don't ?
Does anyone know ifit is possible to set an alert when a currency reaches a specific threshold?The alert can be of any type, just wondering if this is possible and if youknow of any scripts to support this.
I have a deposit in my account of 100$ and following asignal of 5000$ - use 40% from my balance for the signal. Both I and signalhave leverage of 1:500. In case the signal buys 1 unit in the MetaTrader platform,what would be the correspondence on my account? Is there a way I can calculate this in...
Hi. I was wondering if I can use multiple signal services as in MetaTrader client I see in the Options only one tab where I can input settings for one signal. Where to I put the settings if I have follow multiple signals?
Hi, I'm having problem adding a second signal provider . I had no problem adding my first provider but the second one doesn't show in my MQL account (any provider) and also won't show in my trading account. I'm using MT4 and my provider is vantage FX. is there a limitation for adding more than one
Wondering how can I edit the MT4 account number after subscribing to a signal?
Hello, if I have a signal running on MT4 on a VPS and then I open meta trader here on my computer or phone, that is logged into my live account, will it mess up my signal trading? What if I have two copies of meta trader open like my VPS and my desktop? Will trades be duplicated? Thank you
im following a signal on a cent account - but unfortunately the conversion rate is 1;1 instead 1:100. i get cents instead dollars. How do i fix the conversion rate? its a paid signal so ever minute is a loss! please help. i have 15000 eurocents on that account and signal has 7000 usd. i could...
  MetaTester and OpenCL  (16   1 2)
Several question about OpenCl with Metatester client. 1) if my computer has a graphics card with OpenCL is that it affects the value "PR" of this computer ? 2) In common.ini file, we can see that: [Experts] DisableOpenCL= Is this option must be set to 1 or 0 to take advantage of OpenCL on...