General - page 1191

Forex Trader  (8)
who is the Best FX Trader out there?
Greece owes Germany billions of euros. Or is it the other way around? Seventy years after the end of World War II, Athens and Berlin are still at odds over costs incurred during the Nazi occupation of Greece. In May 1941, Nazi Germany invaded Greece, and raised the swastika flag at the Acropolis in...
Sometimes Often Once or twice in a lifetime Never
I refer to this simple algorithm as an MM algorithm. You need a steady deposit, preferably 1:1 leverage and a large stock of patience to work properly. From the price, a grid is placed at the top to sell, and at the bottom to buy. When one of the sell orders triggers, an order is added to the top
EURUSD: Faces Downside Pressure EURUSD: With EUR closing marginally lower on a price rejection candle formation, further downside pressure is envisaged. Support is seen at 1.1250 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at...
I uninstall mt5 .now,I can not install again . it did not connect to server
Please Suggest me correction. I am getting error "Return Value Should Be Checked " extern int MagicNumber= 10001 ; extern double Lots = 0.1 ; extern double StopLoss= 05 ; extern double TakeProfit= 05 ; extern int TrailingStop= 0 ; extern int Slippage= 3 ; // // expert start function // int
  MT4 Out of memory debugging  (17   1 2)
Hi, i use Metatrader 4, build 765. during the tester run it takes up to 4gb of memory and stops with error: 2015.02.06 22:31:33.339 2010.04.16 15:03 Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA 2015.02.06 22:31:33.339 2010.04.16 15:03 Unhandled exception 0x0EEDFADE i checked array sizes,...
I'm testing a team of traders these days.. they are on demo.. finally, if good, they'll be given a real a/c Here att.. are initial results.
Push notifications Emailing Alerts FTP uploading Chart templates and profiles Indicator backtesting F12 (one-bar scrolling) Other (please specify in comments)
  Gold and Silver  (2)
Does anyone trades Gold and Silver?
Update: And now this: "Moody's places Greece's Caa1 government bond rating on review for downgrade" The key driver for the review for downgrade is the high level of uncertainty over the outcome of the negotiations between Greece and its official creditors over the terms of Greece's support...
USDCHF: Closes Flat, Faces Corrective Pullback Risk USDCHF: With a flat price action trading occurring the past week, risk of an impending corrective pullback continues to loom. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9200 level with a break targeting the 0.9150 level and then the 0.9100 level....
  Is "market depth" working  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I right click on the chart and select market depth, but the window only shows prices and the possibility to open pending orders. I thought there should also be trade volumes... Is my broker so lazy that he didn't set it or what? Does it work for you
  I Am A  (10)
Scalper IntraDay Trader Investor Position trader
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary flat since the mddle of last week: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo which is indicating the primary bearish for this timeframeChinkou Span line is located too far from the price for any breakout or breakdown in the near futureNearest...
I've seen, in several places, ones using a Pivot Point Indicator that displays the pivot points for each day ( Period ) on a chart with labels and values at each support and resistance line. I was wondering if someone could show me where to find this indicator. Been looking around and haven't...
[Deleted]
I've come across a weird thing with regards to the MqlRates. I've used the data for each tick from the OnTick() event and calculated my own rates using the ticks. So assume I want to calculate the "high" price at a given day at 9h00 using a period of H1. Hence, you would use all ticks between 8h00...
Hello everybody,I am new to forum. I have designed a panel in which whenever I will click the button I want the new panel appearing on same chart window.Help me please.Thank you in advance!
EURUSD: Builds Up Upside Momentum EURUSD: With EUR reversing its Wednesday losses on Thursday, further upside pressure is envisaged. Support is seen at 1.1400 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1350 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1300 level...
How do draw a parallel line
Today Yesterday Few days ago Few weeks ago Months ago Years ago Never done and never will
  Macd 2 lines  (1)
hello all i use macd 2 lines as a main indicator on charts.i cannot stay on machine all time. i need help to add an alert sound and message when cross occurs between macd lines . thanks
I have tried the MQL5 hosting.. Its really really good. Curious question - -- -> when i cancel my hosting... do my EAs and indicators remain in the cloud? or do they get deleted when i cancel the subscription?
[Deleted]
I do not put a stop loss, but why stop loss can occur.? I use fake stop loss in another chart (very far away stop loss), but in Hiden TP_SL EA at others chart, I do not use stop loss, only hiden take profit. Why in this case, stop loss can happen.? Anybody,... any clue.?
Chinese yuan Danish krone Hong Kong dollar Danish krone Other None
We are glad to announce that MQL4 language has been included into TIOBE Programming Community Index for December 2014. This is a monthly indicator of the popularity of programming languages prepared by the Netherlands-based company TIOBE Software BV since 2001. This is an important event for...
AUDUSD: Faces Recovery Risk AUDUSD: With AUDUSD threatening further corrective recovery, bull pressure is envisaged. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7750 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7700 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7650 level with a cut...