General - page 1186

Hello! I took a freelancing job 2 days ago. After the job was confirmed in the freelancing page (the one that is found under the small portfolio icon in the top right corner of the page), the portfolio image disappeared and I can't find the place to upload the work I completed. Any suggestions?...
We all recognize “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” as not just a popular game show, but also a ridiculous question. The obvious answer to the show’s title is, yes, everyone wants to be a millionaire, but few contestants or audience members can answer the requisite questions to achieve fast, televised...
Hi, could you please advice me how to pass multiple parameters to ShellExecuteA function. The example bellow start sqlite3.exe, but does not pass any parameters ... #define SW_HIDE 0#define SW_SHOWNORMAL 1 #define SW_NORMAL 1 #define SW_SHOWMINIMIZED 2 #define...
  Urgent help  (13   1 2)
Hi i have an indicator ex4 file and need the mq4 of it, maybe someone has it? highlow.ex4
USDCHF: Extends Bullishness USDCHF: With the pair extending its bullishness the past week, further strength is envisaged in the new week. Although USDCHF may see a corrective pullback following its recent strength. Resistance resides at the 1.0100 level with a breach targeting the 1.0150 level. A...
Yes, I am 100% satisfied. My satisfaction is average. I am not satisfied, (Please comment)
Hi, Would someone be kind enough to modify the attached indicator so it shows 'Arrows' instead of lines. super_trend.mq4 Thank you . . .
Hi, i have two identical instance of MT4 where i run some backtest. Same settings, same historical data. One of them was connected to a broker and the restart without credentials just to allow MT4 to use microlots. Now some strange happens in the MT4 that has been connected just one time:: With same...
  RSI EA Help  (2)
Nerver mind all done thanks
During today’s session, the US Dollar gradually recovers Thursday’s sharp sell-off as DXY (Dollar Index) continues its momentum towards the psychological level of 100 points. Given the strength of Euro sellers seen in this quarter of 2015 as well as ongoing political turmoil within the Eurozone, the...
A.mq4 call B.DLL and B.DLL need C.DLL, How to implemnet this kind of calling and where to place these 3 files ?
I was downloading free products from My MT4 and one them charge me 30$ (https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/8165) , i checked on the website and was not free. Why on mt4 was shown as a free product and on the website 30$ ?
Hello A good strategy. Still working on it. Allows us to scalp in both directions. No fixed targets. Take what is given and move on.
Can somebody please explain to me in details how i can write review about a signal here. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
I need help on ea, how to count bar after opening position (buy or sell). That is when ea open/execute order then count will start at next bar and close order when number of bar is equal to 10. This code only count bar from symbol history but does not start count when ea execute order. I want the ea...
I noticed when using the build 1086 there is no mention of OpenCL at all in the agents log. Does build 1086 make use of available OpenCL devices? Build 1085 log: Startup access rights to common directory successfully checked Startup service start initialized Startup Create startup thread Startup
Someone asked me to give him my investor password. Is it safe to give it away? Why not just look at the stats in my signals?
After long time EUR USD pair is trying to go up and touched resistance 1, Hourly candle also start from upper of daily pivot and trying to stable there. But I am confused with EUR. I think EUR still not yet tired and have energy to go down. What do you think about this pair?
  Where to start  (1)
Hello, I see tons of complex sample codes, but I don't see any code that allows me to do the basic operations buy and sell shares.. Regards Pablo
We are pleased to announce that the Books section of our Market now offers 40 books about trading in English. These are the works of famous authors that can help you in analyzing data and implementing new trading ideas and strategies. As usual, you can purchase any publication directly in the...
this forum seems to be fairly script, bot and EA orientated. can someone recommend one for general trading discussion , a forum i mean? im beginner. cheers
  The currency wars have begun  (28   1 2 3)
Central banks around the globe are rushing to ease monetary policy as looming deflation and still-weak commodity prices weigh on growth expectations. On Wednesday, the Bank of Thailand cut rates, joining several of its neighbors in easing monetary policy. On Monday, the European Central Bank began...
Hello, I was trying to find if there is some information about that (because I think I saw somewhere the info - there is no way for selling EA or indicator which we bought here in MQL), but was unable to find it. So, here it is, very simple situation - I bought some EAs and indicators here in...
Can any one advise how an array of strings can be searched to find the index value of the string position of a searched value. Using ArrayBsearch does not work because it only searches numerical values not strings.
China is a golden place with massive gold and massive gold investors. Investors around the world tend to believe Jinyu gold. How does it attract people so successfully? What can investors get? There must be something profitable! I want to share my experience on Gold Jinyu recently, please follow me...
4 digit fixed account Cent account Standard account ECN account Others suggestion (See my comment)
Federal Reserve System European Central Bank Swiss National Bank Bank of Japan Bank of England Bank of Canada Reserve Bank of Australia Reserve Bank of New Zealand Other (Please specify in comments)
So I joined this community because of the opportunity to partake in cloud computing. My rating has been increasing these past couple of days, so have my earning. Do members with higher ratings get more computing work?
can someone help me regarding placing a Market Execution. I place a order priced at 121.565 and set the T/P at121.335, there's no S/L set . For some unknown reason I keep losing and my profit which shows a loss of -37.45. I have no problem in my demo account . Can anybody advise me what I am...