Is "market depth" working - page 3

denkir:

You can see it in MT5! But this information is provided by the liquidity aggregator, as described above...

>>>> I.e. this is some fraction of Forex' total liquidity.

--- So it's like "half pregnant" ?

What is the point of a PART of the liquidity? What good can this information do?

And in any case, it certainly CANNOT be called REAL SALES.

AndreiFAN:

>>>> I.e. this is some fraction of Forex' total liquidity.

--- So it's like "half pregnant" ?

What is the point of a PART of the liquidity? What good can this information do?

And in any case it certainly CANNOT be called REAL SALES.

Taki Yes, you can't ... what's the point - everyone decides for himself ... but if the supplier of liquidity is solid, then his picture of the glass is close to reality ... like this... like this...

denkir:
Taki yes! You can't... what's the point - everyone decides for himself... but if the supplier of liquidity is solid, then his picture of the glass is close to reality... like this... like this...
OK. But that's a whole different formulation. "Approximation" and "Real".

AndreiFAN:

Is there RealVolume on forex or not???

it says so here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12342

so why can't volumes from one site be called real volumes?

it is always better to look at the volumes of a market with more liquidity, because that sets the tone of the market and the others are aligned to it

Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

sanyooooook:

Why can't the volumes from one market be called real volumes?

Because they are RealVolumes only for the given platform, while Renat writes -"full-fledged forex stacks".

You also need to distinguish between real volumes that are declared (those limits in the cup) and traded volumes (these are hard to find in MT).

AndreiFAN:

Because they are RealVolumes only for the given platform, while Renat writes -"full-fledged forex tumblers".

Are the volumes on this market real or not (drawn)?

sanyooooook:

Are the volumes on this site real or not (drawn)?

For this site real, for forex unreal.

Sasha, it's about wording. It's like guided by the volumeSales of Moscow shops to calculate the volumeSales in retail in Russia. You can roughly calculate it. But these figures are not for Russia.

My point is that "full-fledged tumblers in the Stock Market" exist. But" full-fledgedforex tumblers" don't.

According to Renat's answer"do not try to play that game with the commonplace truth" indirectly conclude that it is true. I wish he had answered unambiguously. The fact that for him is a Mundane Truth, for many, especially for beginners, is even more puzzling.

AndreiFAN:

Real for this site, unreal for forex.

Sasha, it's a matter of wording. It's like looking at the SalesVolumes of Moscow shops to calculate the SalesVolumes of retail in Russia. You can roughly calculate it. But these figures are not for Russia.

My point is that "full-fledged tumblers in the Stock Market" exist. But" full-fledgedforex tumblers" don't.

It's a matter of understanding )

Do volumes on any one market have an impact? Yes, they do. So why aren't they real?

the word full-fledged,

we have no idea what the meanings are:

The term "real" implies that the volumes have been obtained from all existing markets and summed up (this is possible because there are several liquidity providers).

for the time being, the market may be filled in with the real volumes from well known liquidity providers.

AndreiFAN:

From Renat's response"don't try to play the game of pulling out the obvious truths", I indirectly conclude that this is the case. It's a pity he didn't answer unequivocally. The fact that for him is a Prophetic Truth, for many, especially newcomers, more puzzles.

Let them suffer )
Reason: