General - page 1194

When a trader wants to download any of the market products, he has no control of the destination of the EA or indicator. How can a trader choose which platforn to download a product?
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Saturday he believed Athens would reach an agreement with its EU lenders about the way out of its international bailout, "even at the last minute". Asked in an interview with the Greek daily Kathimerini what would happen if no agreement was reached...
What do you traders feel about trade size? For me, on a 50:1 leveraged account the perfect size seems to be 40% of free margin used in total and starting out with 20% on initial position. That seems to give me enough room to scale a trade up to 40% usage if needed, but enough risk so that I don't...
I need help with an MT4 EA that has an input variable of buy or sell at a specific time of day, tp and sl inputs, and finally an input to close open order at specific time of day. The buy can be a true/false and the sell can be the same way. I don't mind selecting true/false each time. I have't...
FX: How to Trade Greek Debt Deal Talks The ongoing negotiations between Greece and her creditors are driving euro traders crazy. One day of progress is followed by another day of setbacks. This back and forth is keeping euro traders on their toes and EUR/USD in a range. While we ended the week with...
Default separate indicator like MACD or CCI it puts on bottom of the chart, is there any way to put it at the top of the chart ? tk
Sometimes I do things so well I feel as if I have super powers while other times am so sloppy I wonder what happened to my 'superpowers'. Anyone out there who can relate to this?
I have signed to a VPS service , because i can not keep my laptop on 24 hours to get signals. My mql signal is still connected to my laptop mt4 platform.  1. When I go online and go onto the mql website and go into a new signal and attempt to follow it , it opens up the laptop mt4 not the mt4...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary flat which was started in the beginning of the previous week: The price is below Ichimoku cloud/kumo Sinkou Span A line and Chinkou Span line are located too far from the price for any possible reversal/breakout from the primary bearish to primary...
USDCHF: Corrective Pullback Risk Envisaged USDCHF: Despite its past week attempts on upside, it still faces corrective pullback risk. This view remains valid as long as USDCHF holds below the 0.9344 level. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9250 level with a break targeting the 0.9200 level and...
I have been with Forex-metal for 1 year now and I can say with confident that my experience with this broker is very good. I find what I need, very good spreads with rare re-quotes, trading by phone and many way to withdraw/deposit funds. Anyway this is my opinion on Forex-metal; I witch you a...
  Good Programmer  (1)
Are here any good programmer for MQL4?
does have anyone a good M1 Indicator or EA which works good?
  #undef  (1)
'#undef' - invalid preprocessor command Looks like the undef directive was removed from the language, but the documentation still there. I'm I right?
EURJPY: Weakens, Vulnerable EURJPY- Having activated a corrective pullback on Thursday, more decline is expected but with caution. On the downside, support comes in the 135.00 level where a break will aim at the 134.00 level. A break will target the 133.00 level with a breach turning focus to the...
  Daily bites from Pro Trade FX  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Yesterday P/L: 0.19% GBPUSD - Intraday - We look to Sell a break of 1.5390 (stop at 1.5420) Traded to the highest level in 6 weeks. Bespoke resistance is located at 1.5418. Rally capped by the daily Ichimoku Cloud. With the Ichimoku cloud resistance above we expect gains to be limited. Further...
  How much time need wait ???  (16   1 2)
How much time need wait for servise desk answer ??? 
hi; i used " ChartIndicatorAdd " with: if(!ChartIndicatorAdd(0,0,i_handle)) {PrintFormat("*****---> Failed to add i_indicator on %d chart window. Error code %d",0,GetLastError());} & there is error 4114 https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd as you see : "...
i want to use value of Ichimoku buffer in my separate window indicator by using; iIchimoku i have this: ...//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ichimokuinput int tenkan_sen=9; // period of Tenkan-seninput int kijun_sen=26;...
Can someone tell me how this works Am gonna explain how i think it works to subscribe to signals group. 1.MQL5 IS IN THE MIDDLE I CONNECT INTO THEIR SERVER/ SITE MT4 FROM MY BROKERS. 2.SIGNAL PROVIDER DOES SAME. 3. I JOIN HIS SERVICE AND MY ACCOUNT LINKS INTO HIS AND HIS TRADES ARE MIRRORED...
Dear All, I have lot of EA / Scripts to close all trades / close all pending / close all after x profit etc. But not a single EA working smoothly on MT4 terminal, today also download from community but all the EA's having lot of coding error message and not working properly. I need a good EA which...
[Deleted]
Theres no chance to get the Metaquotes ID on my S5mini. I got it on my Nexus Tab, but there is no "menu" button or something on S5 mini. Please help Thx
USDCAD: Triggers Corrective Pullback. USDCAD: With USDCAD triggering a corrective pullback, it now faces further downside pressure in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2500 level followed by the 1.2450 level. Further out, support resides at the 1.2400 level and then the 1.2350...
While Greek leaders are participating in never-ending negotiations about their country's future, the recently released results of a survey conducted among schoolchildren in Athens show how much is really at stake. The survey conducted by the Prolepsis Institute of Preventive Medicine, Environmental...
That makes me always relax in forex trading is I always follow the trend so I would be easier to predict the movement of a currency pair that I traded. if I do not follow trends then I own that would later lose when trading forex. therefore it is very important to follow the trends.
Hi! So I've read about this indicator called Super Signals, see more here Super Signals Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com. I know it's a repainting indicator and that it will give a lot of false signals, and I haven't tried it yet. The reason I'm posting this is
I am new to this. I have subscribed to signal provider , however I am only getting half of his signals . When I contacted MQL4 support they said I had to be logged into the trading server to get signals? I have good internet connection. What do they mean by being logged into the trading server. 1
  Secrets of your broker  (226   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
People ask me why, when trading forex, I don't always apply a stop-loss to limit losses. And indeed, the question is quite relevant and even important. The interesting thing is that when I think about how to answer this question, I look carefully at the person who is asking me about it. With my