General - page 1159

Is there any way to change the colour of the price line, the line that flickers up and down? Thank you :)
  Stocks  (1)
How can i get stocks in my MT4 platform, am asking this question because am not yet up to a year old in trading
Hi, When i call WebRequest function i receive a cookie in header response. How can i set a cookie using WebRequest function? My cookie look in this mode = " Cookie: JSESSIONID=B679D3E7495C944FD5407263E27E2315; Path=/; HttpOnly Cookie: T=1474112508; Expires=Wed, 15-Jul-2015 12:19:44 GMT; Path=/;...
Dear team, I m Using meta trader 4 technical software in Windows XP.. but from last week.. whenever i m starting & opening meta trader 4 software my computer automatically RESTART... thats why i 'm unable to use meta trader 4.. pls let me know what is the problem if anyone know here thanks
Is there a way for me to compare every element of an array with a static value via an IF statement? I don't think ArrayCompare works for this.  Thanks
Hi, Maybe I got it wrong. I am registered on MQL5. I am using the same name which I have on MQL5 and the same password on Metatrader4 too in the Terminal at Community.... However, it is not possible for me to buy an indicator. Why not? Please, advice me what to do. Regards, Luvene
Hellenic Parliament’s Debt Truth Committee Preliminary Findings - Executive Summary of the report In June 2015 Greece stands at a crossroad of choosing between furthering the failed macroeconomic adjustment programmes imposed by the creditors or making a real change to break the chains of debt....
GBPUSD: Bullish, On The Tear GBPUSD: With GBP strengthening strongly further on Wednesday , further bullishness is envisaged. This development leaves the pair targeting further upside towards the 1.5813 level where a break will aim at the 1.5850 level followed by the 1.5900 level. A break will
Doubt no.1) My signal provider is always trading in 1 standard lot, but my positions always open in 0.01 ? how to increase this.? Doubt no.2) Is we hv to be always online to get the signal
i cannot seem to get it right. I write without problems to allowed //files folder, but i cannot create any file in common data folder. Code goes like this: int OnInit(void){ string outString = "test1"; ResetLastError(); string...
I am in need of BB indicator with these condition, If candle touches or close the upper or lower line of the band should give me an audio alert and notification, looking forward to get help from any one who have this indicator or any suggestion is welcome.#Happy_Trading
GBPUSD: Faces Further Upside Risk GBPUSD: GBP’s outlook continues to point higher with risk of more gains envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.5650 level with a break aiming at the 1.5700 level. A violation of here will aim at the 1.5750 level and possibly higher towards the 1.5800...
Hi, As of Friday 12.06.2015, I cannot connect to one of my accounts that uses InstaForex-USA2.com server on my phone. I contacted my broker and they say it has to do with MT4 and not with them. It says "no connection". As soon as I click on "Go online", a second after it says "no connection"...
what is Deviation/Slippage?
hi, the signal I created one months ago was archived by moderator because there was no trade in the past 15 days. I just made a trade; however my signal is still in archive status. Does anyone know how to reactivate it? Thank you.
FXCM MT4 software shows 'no connection'. The tick chart doesn't get updated. I have another MT4 software from a different company that works just fine on my laptop. Experts please help.
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Monday, May 25, 2015. This hotfix update build 830 follows the previous major release. The new version features corrections in the CopyTime function and fixes of issues reported in crash logs. We strongly...
The question in the title. I can not buy MQL5 services (indicators, signals, ea). I have a Macbook pro, MT4 is installed and working perfectly. When I sail Through the Library of indicators and I click buy, it does not work! Does anyone has a solution
US dollar Euro Great Britain pound Swiss franc Chinese yuan Japanese yen Other dollar Other currency
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3536436/nifty-s-d1-starline-solution-ltd
I am trying to get a grip on the Standard Library. One of the things I do not understand is how events are managed. The following code of an Indicator shows a label and a vertical scrollbar. #property strict #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 0 #property...
[Deleted]
I am at a quandry.... you have changed the complete format of your site... I am at this thread, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Now..how do I maneuver around to see all the replies in the thread??? before I could either click next or a number for the page of the replies, Can't find that anymore? Is it...
How do I reduce the full size market watch window ? when I try to move the separators they just spring back ? I can't slide a pair onto a chart. Thanks
int SetOrder(int type) { double price = 0; color col = clrNONE; if (type == OP_BUY) { price = Ask; col = clrBlue; } if (type == OP_SELL) { price = Bid; col = clrRed; } double lot = Invest; if (Martingale) { int lossCount = GetLossCount(); if (lossCount >...
Hi! I want to run a second EA on a second server for the case that the first server goes down and orders stay open. In that case an EA on the second server shall trail the stop loss of the remaining orders. As long as both servers are running both EAs would try to trail the stop loss. That would...
I wrote a custom indicator that finds the swing highs and lows. Currently it puts an arrow object point to the price level and the time bar. Green for High and Red for Low. I would like to change it to text that shows a count variable. Here is a portion of the code I created but it isnt showing the...
  MQ4 to MQ5  (1)
hello i try to convert this mq4 tio mq5 but not success. please any one can do this. thanks in advance.
hi, the signal I created two months ago was archived by moderator because there was no trade in the past month. I just made a trade; however my signal is still in archive status. Does anyone know how to reactivate it? Thank you.
Apologies for the click-bait subject matter, but the new OO paradigm and investment of MQL5 deserves better documentation. Let's imagine I'm a noob coming from the world of sequential MQL4 into the new and scary world of MQL5 OO. I want to create something perfunctory like a label on a chart, my...
Daily price is on primary bullish with the secondary correction which just started on D1 bar on Friday. The price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo, and Chinkou Span line is crossing the price from above to below for good possible breakdown. D1 price - primary bullish with secondary correction...