General - page 1155

Hi, I am new to using Signals. And thought I would test with a free signal on a demo account. I have selected the Signal JMLAGRESSIVE https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/15288 and have opened a demo account with the signals broker https://www.fortfs.com/ However the following error keeps coming up...
I am new to MT (using MT5). Why is the candle (size of it) drawn/changing continuously during two time periods. I suppose that the candle for the last time period which is already closed, should remain unchanged (while a new candle is drawn, if it is drawn continuously before the new time period is...
Will the history data be using the same? Different account offers different spreads.
Hello all some days ago i'm contacted by a trader called Ramin ROSTAMI a guy i follow from longtime on myfxbook and mql5 He talk to me about exchange profit from Mayzus account with webmoney to not paid tax on it, i talk some days with him, he OFFER ME 2100$ in exchange of 1600 webmoney and finally
hi Price cannot be lower than 20 USD i wanna be a free prvider how...
  MetaTrader 5  (3)
Can you have more then one computer using the metatrader software with the same mql5 community account?
  password  (6)
I can change the current password without remembering ? Unfortunately I do not find the current password. thanks
Anyone there can assist to place a prog on AWS?
i'm a newbie, i don't know how to write a script to run in server side(MT 4) . The script can push real time trade data into mysql. thanks !
  Market reset  (6)
Hi everyone. I trade binary options 1 year. I hear about market reset in september. So, what that mean? In september indicator must to update, adjust..? Systems will not work anymore? e.g. SuperSignal inidcator will not work in future(need to be update)? Thanks
Hi everyone I'm newbie for code. I Try to coding iCustom but I have some problem. my indicator get som zero divide error. double x = (a+b)/a; double y = a/b; double z = x/y; so please help me. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Greetings, Is there any idea about why there is difference between maximum drowdown and relative drowdown on same ea? Shortly my ea have some parameters, for example stoploss level in pips. If i test it with 40 pips my strategy reports same mdd&rdd values. If i test it with 30 pips my...
[Deleted]
what format to link product?p=(...) cause link refferal default mql5 low loading and we make format product?p=(...)
USDCHF: Retains Recovery Risk USDCHF: With the pair taking back almost all of its past week losses to close marginally higher, it faces the risk of a move higher in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9550 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness to occur...
[Deleted]
  What do you use ?  (15   1 2)
Stop Loss Stop Order None of the Above
  signal question  (2)
Hi guys, I just subscribed to a signal supplier. But i was wondering the following: To receive the signals, do i need to keep my PC and MT4 on? Can i trade when signals service is active? What are the best settings to use? thnx :)
Hi. Before anything, english is not my native speaking languaje, so i´m sorry for my grammar mistakes. I´m trying to make a script for MT5 that do the following: -Launch when the terminal.exe start. -Wait until login to broker server. -Get account balance at the begining of the current day (00...
Daily price is on bearish market condition for ranging between the followings/r levels: 1.0818 key support level located below Ichimoku cloud and far below Sinkou Span A line on the bearish area of the chart, and1.1215 resistance level located above Ichimoku cloud near Sinkou Span A line on the...
Hello! i am trying to draw a momentum graph based on the values of another indicator and not the open/close prices. This indicator may change so i would like something which would work on different indicators :) is there any such indicator out there or could someone please help me figure out how...
#property strict#define __STRATEGY_MAGIC 1001000000#define __SLEEP_AFTER_EXECUTION_FAIL 400//Input variablesinput int _Magic_Index = 200; // Magic Indexinput double _USD = 0; // USDinput double _EUR = 1; // EURinput double _Lot_Size = 0.1; // Lot Sizeinput...
HAIII SIRRR, how to make indian stock market futures & option - F&O SCRIPTSSS ON MQL 4/5... AND which BEST APP MQL 4/5. for NSE F&O ... and best broker signal provider for F&O... THANKSSS
how do i get mt5 up and running please
I was working on an EA in MQL4, when it updated to MQL5 without me knowing. In the process it seemed to have deleted the EA I was working on. It didn't delete any other EA's, just that one. Anyone else have that happen, or know of a solution?
hi, anyone have idea why this part of my code don't work ? the only way for it to work is to cancel the part where o1-c1>0 point. is it because i could not fetch data from EURUSD? if (newBar) {   if (!tradeExists)...
  5 Activations  (1)
Hi Anyone knows how to re-activate an Expert Advisor to another PC? BI downloaded the EA onto my Laptop but I need it in my Desktop Thanks in advance
Financial news and analytics from the British Alliance News agency have been integrated into MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The service provides traders with extensive selection of news for making informed decisions when trading stocks, currencies, CFDs, options and futures. Alliance News covers...
What defines a good broker for News trading, and why is one broker better than another during news? I've tried several brokers with a news trading EA and found some have delayed execution, some have big slippage on open and close and some the EA doesn't even trigger. I suspect that some brokers...
Hello MQL, Hello Buyers, Hello Sellers,   There is some kind of unfairness in the payment system in MQL market. Everyone pays the same for a product disregarded how much he benefits from it. From a Buyers view: Buyer A has an account loaded with 5000 USD. He buys an EA for 500 USD. He makes a...
Phases: 1. Intro to Forex 2. "Hey this is great!" 3. Study period, trying to learn everything in one night. 4. Open practice account 5. Minor success with practice account 6. Open real account 6b. "I'm going to make 1 million bucks in 1 month!" 7. Your first lost in your real account 8....
Comments that do not relate to the "i need help about momotum indicator", have been moved into this topic.