New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix - page 5

Really Metaqoutes don´t know what you have done? But you made it! EVERY Platform (even older ones) crashes my XP desktop, with the same bluescreen others have already noted. They start, and make the update, as soon as the update is in progress system crashes. 765 works without any issues on IC Markets, Tickmill live as well as demos. And since today ~ 2p.m. GMT +1Summertime all crashes my desktop. My Platforms runs from market open to close; i cannot say which Platform build i have NOW because even the TRY to reinstall/install crash my system. What the hell are you people doing? Ever heard from Betatests? This cannot happen! Im so pissed and i didn´t even loose money yet because of your imcompetence, hopefully others didn´t loose money because of this. Really bad day for Metaquotes. So to be a bit more constructive; My platforms did well until today GMT +2 ~2p.m. is it possible that the Hotfix caused this problem, as i had no problems on 25, 26 and 27 of may. Is there anywhere a log file of updates where i can verify the Version now?

and how can i connect to the Metquote server if my terminal didn´t start at all?

- Windows Bluescreen and restart immediately => error Code: c000021a if any MT4 terminal is updated / installed / reinstalled....

goooood work

AlekseyP:

1. Open a new demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server

2. Terminal automatically download update

3. Restart terminal.

not possible on my side; it crashes even a "new" and blank MT4 directly from Metatrader 4 crashes my terminal immediately when installing it!

Stop: c000021a; Status 0x0000005 (0x7c9206c3 0x0052ec24)

For who has xp does so '.
I felt that with XP 32-bit with Service Pack 3 va.Poi verificare.Fa is the same mistake that gives me three days.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 830: Hotfix

MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Monday, May 25, 2015. This hotfix update build 830 follows the previous major release. The new version features corrections in the CopyTime function and fixes of issues reported in crash logs. We strongly recommend that you install this update.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

I see some issues with Tester of MT4 version 4 build 825 released on May 22, 2015.

I am trying to optimize  my EAs.  With this update I get some spurious optimization result . When I run back test after optimization with input parameter menu I get totally different results altogether which is no way comparable to what I see in Optimization process.

For example I ran optimization on my EA and I  get one of the results 10 as shown in figure optimizationResults.jpg file.

As can be seen I get profit as ~332K with drawdown as 3.03%.

I used  Set Input Parameter option to populate the parameter in tester as shown in figure setInoutParameters.jpg.

Then I ran back testing and I get the results as per tester report shown in figure backTestingResults.jpg.

From the report it can be seen that there is a loss of  -6242 USD with dradown 63.6.  This is no where near the optimization results.

I have been using this optimization and back testing for so many years without any issue.  I use Tick data to optimize so that I get 99.99% testing quality.  This I have been doing since last buld without any issue and with this Build also I did same thing without changing anything and I get this reults. I tried this with couple of other brokers and  I get similar JUNK optimization results.

Please fix this ASAP and revert back the old version so that I can carry out my optimization work.

Thanks 

This behavior is observed for Build 230 (May 25, 2015) too.

thodie:

not possible on my side; it crashes even a "new" and blank MT4 directly from Metatrader 4 crashes my terminal immediately when installing it!

Stop: c000021a; Status 0x0000005 (0x7c9206c3 0x0052ec24)

Do you use WinXp SP3? You should update to the SP3 build and install latest updates. If issue not solved please report to the ServiceDesk.

Ashok Nale:

I see some issues with Tester of MT4 version 4 build 825 released on May 22, 2015.

I am trying to optimize  my EAs.  With this update I get some spurious optimization result . When I run back test after optimization with input parameter menu I get totally different results altogether which is no way comparable to what I see in Optimization process.

Hello

Please provide more details and write post to the ServiceDesk with source attachment.

Does any one have an idea, why the charts in build 830 do not generate the chart-change events when the mouse pointer is not above the chart?

hello sir i have a probleme in new mt4 vession

when i add OBJ_STDDEVCHANNEL to a chart with this specifics: (( draw object as background) and (ray)

the channel will apear like this

https://charts.mql5.com/7/976/eurusd-h1-ikon-group.png

not like this in the older varssions

https://charts.mql5.com/7/976/eurusd-h1-fbs-inc.png

SO PLEASE SIR TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEME OR TELL ME HAW I CAN DO RE REACTIVATE THE OLDER VERSSION OF MT4

GREETING SIR

i have problems also. i usually backtest the expert advisor visual mode. now it's impossible to change the visual template. any way possible to downgrade? i need a specific broker to test this.

secerdot:
i have problems also. i usually backtest the expert advisor visual mode. now it's impossible to change the visual template. any way possible to downgrade? i need a specific broker to test this.
Save your template with your EA name.
Reason: