General - page 1158

I need to get ticks values for some moment in the past. For example I have time variable:2015.03.02 00:02:34 and I want to get values of last, bid, and ask (actually it doesn't really matter) for nearest (depends on time variable) tick. Here is the code example: void OnInit(){ ResetLastError();...
hey guys,  any of you had this problem with metatrader strategy tester? it is not updating the /experts directory. in the tester dropdown menu i still see files i have deleted and it inconsistently updates changes in code...? that is, sometimes i make a change in code and it will not be...
Daily price is on ranging market condition located below and near 'reversal' Sinkou Span A line which is the border between primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart. The price formed descending triangle with 1.0953 key strong support level located below Ichimoku cloud in primary bearish...
Hi Kindly help me applying template in newly opened chart. it is throwing an error message err 4051 invalid function parameter value. CurrentOpenedChartId=ChartOpen("EURUSD",1); if(FileIsExist("MA.tpl")) { Print("The file MA.tpl found in \\Files'"); //--- apply...
my respects to everyone her, i'm a bit new to FX but hanging out here has helped me on my learning journey! I have a question which i haven't been able to find an answer for, here goes: is it possible to have an indicator running on data without a chart? in other words, i have some indicators with
I purchased an EA from the Market (the seller temporarily set the item to $0.00 as I had previously bought another EA from him).  However the item is not appearing in the Purchases history so I am not getting the option to upgrade to the new version because MT4 wants me to Purchase again (at...
Dear Friends, According to MQL5 fxiresolutions has been registered are selling robotic trading systems. However, The company is cheating the customers by taking payments for the robotic trading systems with high promises and not delivering to their promises Kindly suggest me ways to blacklist this
Hello Salwa, I am from Lebanon-Middle East. When I check the Hourly Candles of MT4, I see the Time 00:00 of MT4 equal to 01:00 AM in Lebanon. How can I handle that to have 00:00 time of MT$ equal to 00:00 in my country. it is important to me since I use the 4Hrs charts in my Own signals. I rely on
GBPUSD: Targets Further Downside GBPUSD: Despite its present price hesitation, it faces downside pressure. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5400 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.5350 level. A break of here will turn attention to the 1.5300 level. Further down, support lies at the...
Hi everyone, did anyone working with custom tick data try to append a recently compiled chunk of data to an existing FXT file? from what i see in birt's script, they're almost like HST files, just a bunch thicker params... a defined header struct followed by plain binary data, no file...
  Account History  (5)
My friends, I need something to analysis my account history. I am copying it, after paste to excel, something happen wrong. I need a type of tools that it should save account history as a excel file. Do you have it?
Guys, can someone advice me any brokers with longer Platinum, Palladium, Copper chart history? All I can find now is only data from 2012 and MT4's history center doesn't help. Can be different brokers for those instruments, don't mind that. Would really appreciate your help!
Hi there, Is there a command that I can write a script or EA to "Refresh" the currency chart? Right now I have to do it manually. I am uncomfortable whenever I see "HistoryCenter" synchronize "EURUSD1" 66223 bars imported . Most of the time I want to get only 2 bars imported in "EURUSD1" See below
USDCAD: Sets Up To Weaken On Correction USDCAD: With USDCAD strengthening further on Tuesday , it faces further upside risk. However, having lost a lot of those gains on Tuesday, we could see a correction lower in the days ahead. It was seen declining as at the time of this analysis. On the upside,...
A weird symptom. I run several MT4s on my VPS(Windows 2008 Server R2) and all of them don't show "Connection status" bar at the bottom. Many brokers, but all Build 840. Strange thing is that the same MT4s on my other VPS (same Windows 2008 Server) and on my desktop (Windows 7) show Connection status...
Hi MQl5 community, I am new here, have searched but can't find the answers. I have a few issues. 1. subscribed to a signal, 2 days later, I want to move it to another mt4 account, so I unsubscribed and then re subscribed it (only way I could see to move it). Now, I've been charged twice by the...
How long will you become a profitable trader?. I think it takes you about 3 years to become winner.
Hi Guys, please assist me. I tried to copy a trade but it opens my MT4 but doesnt subscribe, any suggestions? Malcolm
hello i tried to  withdrew from my account while  i use  hotspot shield  software  so it mask my ip  and make it from another country so my account was banned i want help to reactivate it please Thanks
Have anybody here experience how to do a tick backtest with MT5 ?
AUDUSD: Remains Weak And Vulnerable AUDUSD: With AUDUSD continuing to face downside pressure as it followed through lower during Tuesday session, risk remains to the downside on more weakness. On the downside, support lies at the 0.7400 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.7350...
Good day traders. I am looking for MT4 brokers who offer lead (one of base metals) and rhodium as trading instruments. It can be different brokers for lead and rhodium, I don't mind. Perhaps someone came across such brokers and could help me out? Would really appreciate! Green pips to everyone!;)
Is there an administration on this site? My financial transactions are blocked because of the clone, I do not have a clone for a long time, there is an old profile from mql4, there is already lost mail, then the other day my friend logged into his mql5 account from my laptop, and after he logged in
Hello I bought a expert advisor, how can i download it and activate the licence?
In the MQL5 help file we see the following table documenting how margin is calculated for each type of instrument: ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE Identifier Description Formula SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_FOREX Forex mode - calculation of profit and margin for Forex Margin:...
Hello, Can anyone explain why I see in History "buy in/out" and "sell in/out" instead of "buy in" and "sell out". Please see the 2 attach to better understand what I mean. Thanks in advance !
Hello, I have a very basic question. I am doing one vs one SVM classification with 5 different classes. For that I am using RBF Kernel method having two tuning parameters C and gamma. My question is that do we have to select one value of C and gamma for all pair of classes or every pair will have
Hi, I am a new trader. Before I developed my own EA, I started the trade from the signal provided in MQL5.com. Normally, it is working fine, but I found some problem. I have read some documents regarding to Signal, but did not figure out the reason. Can anyone help me? The problem is that...
hi i have a problem with config email in metetrader thanks
GBPUSD: Continues To Face Downside Threats GBPUSD: With GBP extending its weakness the past week, further downside pressure is likely. As at the time of this analysis, it was seen pressuring the downside suggesting more weakness. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5500 level where a break if...