General - page 1152

Hi All, Please advice, how can I find out the brokers server location? Example, I am trading with abc broker, I need to know, where is abc broker's server location? Can you please advice about this? Thanks & Regards, Pankaj D Costa
I have made profit I have lost
  MT5 vs. MT4  (7)
HI_ALL FOR_WHOM_USED_THE_MT5_AND_MT4 WHAT_ARE_THE_DIFFERENCES ???? WHO_IS_BETTER?? :)
Hello All, I am looking for a price by volume indicator , I know there is one (or more) available but cannot find. Can anyone point me in the right direction - please
  mql5  (11   1 2)
can mql5 be used in metatrader4?
i subscribed for a copy trade kleomartinmedium on my demo and it worked perfectly, but when i funded my account and decided to subscribe for the same copy trade signal with the same platform, liteforex, it refused to subscribe. it gave me the message below the mql5 password.
meta trader 4 meta trader 5 Mobile Trading
Hi All is there any broker available for india market on mt4/ mt5. Also is there any indicator can be used there thanks Sid b
HI_ALL DEAR_FRIENDS AS_DAILY_TRADER: WHO_KNOW_WHICH_BETTER_TIMES_TO_TRADE_FOREX AND_WHICH_PAIRS_ARE_BETTER IN_THE_OPPOSITE_WAY: WHICH_BAD_TIMES_TO_TRADE_FOREX AND_WHICH_PAIRS_ARE_WORST ...............
what_are_the_differences_between_the_scripts_and_the_experts_when_you_create_a_job???? any_body_hear_me
Hi dear, I want an indicator to show highest and lowest point like the following: do you know one? Regards,
I have an account with Activtrades and I would like to use the generic MT4 platform. What should I enter in the server field? I tried ActivTrades4 but it doesn't work...
USDJPY: Bullish, Faces Further Upside Threats USDJPY: H With a follow through higher on the back of its Friday gain seen during Monday trading session , more strength is envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at the 124.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 124.50 level. A break will
I wanted to know if there are any ultimate arrows with audio alerts signals with it on this forum already? or someone could create me one.
Hello everyone I'm relatively new to MT4 but I really like the platform. I have started to notice that if I add a line to a chart, it's also appearing on other charts at the same level. For example, I just added a line at 0.863459 on NZDCAD and it also appears on AUDCAD at the same level. I've heard...
hi there, im sure everyone want profit averytime he/she trade.. there is no suchthing..some time we win some time we loss. that is true forex trading ..... but we can find the way how we profit everyday..here i have one. big or small profit is yours... interested ? just email me
EURUSD: Risk Points Higher EURUSD: With EUR closing higher the past week, we look for more recovery higher to occur. Resistance is seen at the 1.1250 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1300 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1350 level where a break...
I would like to ask about ... how to decide the relationship between long and short term position sizes? Long term positions naturally have larger stops ... 1. So ... should I reduce the position size for long term trades for equalizing the maximum loss percentages with short term positions? 2. Or
Hi eveyone, I just downloaded MT5 and I can't figure out how to get the time frame buttons on my toolbar, like they are on MT4. I can only change time frame from Chart > Perodicity then selecting time frame. Any help please? Thanks
  signal  (1)
I accidentally bought the signals with the demo Meta4, I can move the shortcut on the real account of Igmarkets. Thanks
  Crash report  (1)
I have often a crash during the strategy tester. Is this the right place to post crash reports?   many thanks 
HI_EVERY_ONE, JUST_ONE_QUESTION: WHAT_IS_THE_DIFFERENT_BETWEEN_THE_FREELANCE_AND_CODE_BASE????? THANKS_ALL
I have an idea I want to throw out there, and see how the rest of the community feels on this idea. Not really a fan of a poll as I feel this should be a discussion more than a simple yes or no answer type of thing. Obviously, MQ would also have to be acceptable with this. Here is my problem....
HELLO DEAR MEMBERS I AM SO INTERESTED TO FIND A WAY TOGETHER A SAFE HEDGING STRATEGY , I THINK A WISDOM HEDGING STRATEGY WITH A STRICT MONEY MANAGEMENT RULE CAN CHANGE TRADING BUSINESS FROM RISKY TO A SAFE , YES I MEAN EXACTLY A SAFE BUSINESS... AND WE CAN STAY IN THE MARKETPLACE AS LONG AS WE...
Hi guys, This might be a silly question, but here it goes... Can you run multiple accounts at once? i.e. I have a real accounts that runs an EA on multiple charts, now if I go and log into my demo account on the same terminal... does my EA still operate in the background or do I temporarily...
  Force Multiplier  (1)
Why  my  Signal  .. Force  Multiplier,,   are not there in the Leaderboarddoes  MΤ4 ?
the euro will strong the euro will down again nothing will be achieved
the euro will strong and its rate will be high the euro will fall again and its rate will be down remain at the same rate and moving ups and down
How about Greek Issue affect on currency? I think It is time to buy EURUSD
We have opened a new office in Thailand making it the tenth MetaQuotes Software representative office worldwide. Recently, we have been working hard on promoting the MetaTrader trading platforms in Thailand. The first MetaTrader 5 platform has been launched in the country at the end of the last...