Where's the money, Zin? - page 4

Комбинатор:

The agent exchange will hold the entire top of the pack for free servers and office comps at throwaway rates, it's even worse for you.

What do you mean by "throwaway rates"? The exchange principle is that no one can sell below the current asking price (bid). If the demand itself only appears at throwaway prices, then that is the objective value of those resources )

Alexey Navoykov:
What do you mean by "throwaway rates"? It is a stock market principle that no one can sell below the current asking price (bid). If demand itself appears only at throwaway prices, then that is the objective cost of those resources.)

Toss-price means that there are no costs to maintain agents, or they are borne by another person or another organisation.

Let's say a sysadmin can put agents on his work computers with his nickname to get paid.

Alexey Navoykov:
If the demand itself appears only at throwaway prices, then this is the objective value of these resources )

No. Let us imagine it as a game which is impossible to lose, you can only win, more or less (in my group).

As in any game, there are rational and greedy players. The latter spoil the whole picture, they are the ones who will dump the price for the sake of micro profits, which can be times less than in a rational scenario. If the greedy gain a certain critical mass, it becomes difficult for the rational to operate properly.

The point is that no matter how low the price is, they are still on the plus side.

The last bot I wrote deals with renting out money, the principle is almost identical, the tactics\strategies are almost the same.

Комбинатор:

No. Think of it as a game you can't lose, you can only win, more or less (in the group I have identified)

As in any game, there are rational and greedy players. The latter spoil the whole picture, they are the ones who will dump the price for the sake of micro profits, which can be times less than in a rational scenario. If the greedy gain a certain critical mass, it becomes difficult for the rational to operate properly.

Everything depends on demand and on the rationality of the rational.

some rational, are so much more rational than rational that they call the less rational greedy )

Комбинатор:

The last bot I wrote deals with lending money, the principle is almost identical, the tactics\strategies are almost the same.

This is usually called lending )

Are the risks of non-return high?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

are the risks of not getting a refund high?

They go under margin trading, the risks are much lower than under regular lending, as the money does not go anywhere from the service.

Комбинатор:
They go under margin trading, the risks are much less than with conventional lending, as the money does not go anywhere from the service.
The main thing is that the service does not go away )

Комбинатор:
is there an api for finex for mt4? )

Am I on the right track? )

or is that the wrong place to do it?

it's so not russian here )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Am I on the right track? )

Yes. There's another delicious place in this regard. I can send it to you in person. But it won't be in Russian either.)
Reason: