General - page 115

I'm very happy that charts and the MetaEditor code windows can be changed in terms of color, but for monitoring/development I need to keep the MT5 toolbox open and expanded on a side monitor. I prefer working in a dark environment with low lighting on the desk, and for this I prefer black background
hello i have a problem hope you can help me. I mistakenly remove bollinger band from template and add back the same. I observed that i can't attach my BBMA AI to any charts to facilitate auto trading. Can you plz assist me
I have connected a new signal. Signal name- <name of the signal was deleted by moderator>, but Signal growth showing 0% & in May month showing -5% loss but I made profit in May. I have deleted & reconnected the signal but not updated the information. Please suggest me what should I do
Hi When I type a word I see that the complete auto proposes the function with all its parameters : int BBands = iBands () I'd really like to write it out completely, and not just the beginning as in this code, but rather as in the photo I've inserted below, How to do that, or maybe some goods
Just installed 20 EA's on my VPS account and there seems to be a major difference from when running on my own server, Does MQL5 limit the amount of EA's that can run on there VPS
Hi, Have the developers found a way to clear the popup alert window without restarting the terminal yet? Cheers
I think ... all I will need are C++, Phyton (or Matlab) and MQL 5 Currently, I only have some C skills ... I have two questions at the point of preparing my study list, 1. Should I spend some time to study C++ firstly ... or the C++ features in MQL 5 can be completely mastered from the MQL 5
Hello traders, i would like to know how can i recover my channel, today just disapear from my MQL5 and i don´t know how to get it back, do you know what can i do
  trendline value  (5)
Welcome everyone! If you drag the mouse over it, a trend line is visible you can see it in the small window that pops up with the mouse cursor the price value of a specific point. I want to pass this value to a variable. How to read this value from the system Hello! Thank you for your help
I noticed I'd left my VPN turned on from when I was watching some shows not available in my country over the weekend. When I turned it off, MQL.com banned my IP. Now I can only access via the VPN. That's the reverse of what usually happens right? What can I do to correct this
  How to code?  (3460   1 2 3 4 5 ... 345 346)
Hi all: I have a very simple EA based on EMA cross, the profit is a big negative. I would like to reverse the setting code. Anyone can help or tell me, where should I begin? 1. Should I look at the magic number? What is the magic number function ? How to calculate this number? or other..... Thanks
Hi MQL5 Members, I have a small issue and hope that someone can help me to solve it. I was creating today a channel on the MQL5 website, during adding members to the channel, I got this message. I think that the reason that I have added many members to the channel in a short period of time. Does
can someone please help me begin FX trading? from where should i step in
I don't understand this message, the signal provider's symbol is XAUUSD and I have it enabled
I am running strategy tester in mql5. In the middle of the test it restart itself including: close the exist positions, restart the balance as if it runs in 2 separate test. Anyone has any idea why ? I expect it to run the entire of the perio as per the log file, in the middle of the test it restart
Hi All, I am new to MT5 and after doing some comparisson with Trading View, I relized that the candlesticks on the MT5 are approximatelly 10x the size, in Pip terms, when compared to the same candlestick in Trading View. Has anyone gone through the same issue? If yes, how to sort it? I would
When I want to register as a signal provider this is what I get ' You can not change both phone and MetaQuotes ID at the same time' and also this 'incorrect pasword'
  VPS payment  (2)
Hi, I have rented VPS for one month. To do that I had to transfer money from my PayPal account to my MQL5 account. Is there a way to automate that? So I dont have to do it manually every month
Hi everyone, I wanted to have some clarifications on the fact that reading I saw that an agent with PR 100 in 1 hour should pay 0.04 cents each agent, yesterday I started being an agent with mql5 but I have only 0.04 cents in the balance from yesterday to today How is it possible
hi everyone, first i should specify that I'm a beginner, I'm still learning while playing with codes. It would be great if your answers are detailed and simplified. I'm not only looking for an answer, I'm also trying to learn from it. I have attached all the code source to this document. MT4 Version
In mql4 we can add some text to a HLine with ObjectSetText command. But in MQL5 I can't find any way to do this. Anybody Knows any solution to add a text above a Horizontal line
Hello fellow traders! I'm currently exploring the possibilities of using MQL5 for account management in MetaTrader. I have a couple of questions regarding account operations, and I was wondering if anyone here could provide some insights: Is it possible to create a demo account/real accounts
In my EA I do a lot of comparisons among Custom Indicators' Buffers. Just to make it easier for understanding, consider the comparison like: if (MA[ 1 ] > MA[ 2 ] && MA[ 2 ] > MA[ 3 ] && MA[ 3 } < MA[ 4 ]) { if (RSI[ 1 ] > UpperLevel && RSI[ 1 ] > RSI[ 2 ]) { ... do
hellow moderator and admin can you added two factor authentication code site log in
Simple code but might have big impact on your trading results. MathFloor() delivers wrong result. #property strict void OnStart () { //double price = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK); double price = 1.24579 ; // <<<< could ask / bid price. This specific value caught my attention. double
  MT5 Wine problem  (2)
Hello, im having issues with MT4 and MT5 regarding Wine! Opening MT5, im getting the error "This can be caused by a problem in MetaTrader5, or a deficiency in Wine, the compatibility layer used to run MetaTrader5". After closing the first alert, there comes a second one saying: "A debugger has been
I'm trying to input a very small variable into an EA script: input double mVar = - 0.00001 ; However it is being rounded to -0.1; this is a significant problem. If I do not declare MyVar as an input variable the value obviously stays as is. What can I do to prevent this rounding? I haven't been able
hi everyone, I'm still a beginner, is my code correct? trading hours: from 8Am to to 4Pm (8h to 16h) trading day : Monday to Thursday int OnInit () { MqlDateTime myLocalTime; TimeLocal (myLocalTime); int startHour = 8 ; int stopHour = 16 ; bool C1 = myLocalTime.hour >=