General - page 1039

We are worry that investors have got ahead of themselves wishing for helicopter money in Japan. Indeed, such a policy would likely necessitate legislative changes and political commitment that go well beyond the current Abenomics plans.  Investors may be correct in assuming that dovish is the...
USDCHF: Having the pair closed flat the past week, it remains vulnerable to the downside in  the new week. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9750 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9700 level and then the 0.9650 level. Below here will expose the 0.9600...
Whether Japan admits it or not, helicopter money - thanks to Ben Bernanke - is here, and the market's reaction this week was simply the first stage of pricing it in, as confirmed by the biggest drop in the Japanese currency this century. Incidentally, we are "confident" that the SEC will inquire...
  The Top Events/Releases for next week  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
What to look out for in your trading next week. ECB rate decision.  Thursday at 7:45 AM ET/1145 GMT.  No change is expected but post Brexit comments and thoughts from Mario Draghi will be monitored. His press conference begins at 8:30 AM ET/1230 GMT. UK...
Oi pessoal, alguém sabe como fazer rodar a base de dados do MT5 no MetaStock?
[Deleted]
Dear All,  I open a vps linked my existing account in MQL5 website. I set Auto Prolongation in the beginning, how can i cancel this function. Because I want to renew the VPS account by myself control now. Thanks. 
As hedge fund manager Buford Scott sat at home, watching the TV in shock as it emerged Britain had voted to leave the European Union, his computer-based trading models were quietly boosting his business by 1.5 percent. Scott's algorithm-driven fund, and others like it, beat hedge funds run by...
All programmers in mql5 have to read all these 4200 pages? or just some structural parts, and you will be able to program anything. If there are just some important parts what's important to read on documentation in order to program anything? thanks
how can i put buy stop with stop lose and tp on meta4 by one click. an if i have multiple account and iwant to copy my order on the other account. please i need a script to do that
class CSignalMA : public CExpertSignal { protected : CiMA m_ma; // object-indicator //--- adjusted parameters int m_ma_period; // the "period of averaging" parameter of the indicator int m_ma_shift; // the "time shift" parameter
  update speed  (2)
i am new to forex and MT5 when i am going through different timeframes i keep getting message "waiting for update" this can take a few seconds and can be annoying are there any solutions please
European leaders and security chiefs have a sobering message after the Bastille Day killings in Nice: such lone attacks using ordinary vehicles are nearly impossible to prevent and can be carried out by almost anyone. "We have moved into a new era," said Prime Minister Manuel Valls. "And France will...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud on the bearish market condition with the ranging within the narrow key support/resistance levels: 1.1186 resistance located below Ichimoku cloud on the border between the ranging bearish and the secondary rally, and1.0911 support level located far below...
Hi, this is my 2nd question for today. How many MT4 platforms can be allowed legally to open simultaneously on a machine (Cloud server/VPS/Dedicated server)? Some VPS provider said that only a maximum 32 platform are allowed by Metaquotes in each server? Is it true? Is there any solution if I...
Hello, I have 2 MQL5 accounts, and would like to subscribe to 2 different signals providers . 1 per account. I tried to do it, but when i click on the subscribe button, it opens always the same MT4 platform, and not the second MT4. How can I fix this please ? :) Thank you
In Japan, we note that the outcome of the Upper House election was a supermajority for PM Abe's LDP, in concert with allies. While much focus will be on what Abe does now with respect to pushing through revisions to Japan's pacifist constitution, Abe has promised to "accelerate Abenomics to meet the...
USDJPY: Having the pair continued to hold on to its upside pressure, further bullishness is likely. On the downside, support comes in at the 105.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 104.50 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 104.00 level and possibly lower towards the 103.50...
Hi, this is my first time posting here and I have question about using Metaquotes Virtual Terminal. As for now, I'm not running any EA's but I want to store my indicator data such as Spread Monitoring Indicator on that chart for reference. I've been running my PC 24 hours for about a year now to...
Every trader dreams of taking a small amount of capital and becoming a millionaire off of it While profits can accumulate and compound over time Realistically what is respectable performance?
The political contagion from Brexit should become one of the major EUR drivers in coming months. While we do not expect any other in-orout EU referendums in the Eurozone, the upcoming political events – the Austrian presidential and German regional elections in September, the Italian referendum on...
The best reason not to buy gold is gone Warren Buffett is a long-time skeptic of gold and for most of his life, his reasons were sound. "The problem with commodities is that you are betting on what someone else would pay for them in six months. The commodity...
GOLD: The commodity reversed its Wednesday gain to weaken on Thursday leaving risk of more lower towards the 1,312.00 zone on the cards. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,312.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,300.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the...
I use MQL4 to have a partial close of all of my orders, But I can't achieve the goal, it seemed only half of my orders will be executed and nothing happened to the other half. I want to why is it and how to achieve my partial-close-all purpose? My code is below: int total=OrdersTotal();...
bank rate +0.5% vs +0.25% exp vs +0.5% prev, QE £375bln vs £375bln prev, vote 8-1, 9-0 to keep QE on hold As I thought. GBPUSD spiked but being sold into. 1.3500 the big level I highlighted held The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) sets monetary policy to meet the 2% inflation
Think "helicopter money" is/will be confined only to Japan, which has been sending conflicting trial balloons about this unprecedented next step in monetary policy for the past two days (first Japan's Senkei reported that the government will be adopting “helicopter money” followed by a government...
The yen has continued to weaken in the Asian trading session lifting USD/JPY back above the 105.00-level. The next key resistance level comes in just below 106.50 where the 55-day moving average is located. The reversal of yen strength in part reflects the ongoing improvement in global investor...
BofA: BoE to cut; any GBP rebound a selling opportunity  We expect the BoE to cut Bank Rate on Thursday. They have nothing to gain by waiting: better to get ahead of the issue. - We look for 40bp cut, but see a good chance of only 25bp: Carney has said he is concerned about taking rates "too low"....
The Bank of Canada left interest rates unchanged overnight, pulling an over expectant USD/CAD down to support. Lower growth forecasts and concerns about stroking a red hot housing market in major cities Vancouver and Toronto saw the bank keep things in check within the statement. Fundamentally, the...
GBPUSD: The pair capped its gains to close lower on Wednesday leaving risk lower. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3100 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3050 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3000 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness towards the 1...
We have published new GBP forecast. We now see GBPUSD at 1.28 end Q3 16 (EURGBP 0.86), 1.33 end Q4 16 (EURGBP 0.84) and 1.37 end Q4 17 1.37 (EURGBP 0.77). With Theresa May now set to become British Prime Minister Wednesday, the focus will quickly shift to the Bank of England, with our economists...