General - page 1046

Comments not related to " Communicate with developers via Service Desk! "
French President Francois Hollande pointed out a loss of status for London on Wednesday, as the city will lose the advantages of the EU's single market following a Brexit. Last year, a court in Luxembourg allowed euro-denominated trades to be cleared in London, and Hollande pointed out that this...
I'd quickly reassure the markets. Giving them what they want to hear is important in times of uncertainty. I'll keep mum on the subject until I know more about the steps available to my team. I'll launch a currency intervention to tell investors that we mean business. I don't know....
  Help on VPS  (1)
Hi all,   I just subscribed to a VPS into MT4 and behavior is strange: => I though it was to trade 24/7 with your EA without even starting your own MT4 is that the case cause looks like for me it's not running ? => Since I migrated, my allow auto-trading EA option has be deactivated is it normal...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.05 20:45 NZD/USD Intra-Day Fundamentals: GlobalDairyTrade Price Index and 37 pips price movement 2016-04-05 15:27 GMT | [NZD - GDT Price Index] past data is -2.9%forecast data is...
Hello every one, I find an example in mql developer book regarding the filing arrays as: void OnStart()   { //--- declare dynamic array int a[]; //--- set size ArrayResize(a,10); //--- fill first 5 elements with 123 ArrayFill(a,0,5,123); //--- fill next 5 elements with 456...
USDCHF: With continued upside pressure seen, more strength is envisaged. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9750 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9700 level and then the 0.9650 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher suggesting further gains...
German Chancellor Angela Merkel met with UK PM Cameron and others Plenty of remarks after, pretty much along the lines of, hurry up Britain, GTFO But, Merkel had some advice for traders, relevant in all situations: it was not a time for sorrow or anger ... must simply deal with the situation with...
Quick Technical Overview - SILVER (XAG/USD): correction to the bearish reversal Daily price was on daily breakdown started in October last year: the price broke 100/200 SMA ranging area to below for the bearish reversal with the secondary ranging which was started in the end of 2015 together with...
The big banks are already reflecting a rate cut. Banking shares tumbled in the past few days along with the rest of global markets following Britain's vote to leave the European Union last Thursday. Among investors' concerns are the impact that the tedious process of leaving the EU...
Risky assets are trading firmer across the board leading to some stabilisation in GBPUSD and EURUSD. However, we remain of the view that both pairs are likely to trade lower in the near-term to 1.30 and 1.09 respectively. EUR shorts are sharply lagging behind GBP. We expect market participants to...
Hi all, Does someone know if trailing stops work on a virtual server?
[Deleted]
Hi, I purchased from mql5 an indicator but I can not add it and shows me an error, you can see in uploaded pictures what about is the error. excuse me my English is not good. thanks zip password: MaX1375 images: http://Trainbit.com/files/1677777884/Captured.zip thanks more and more .... I can not
Declines in the pound / dollar exchange rate have faded, has the GBP absorbed the majority of its Brexit hit? The GBP/USD conversion is seen trading at 1.33, having bounced off what has proven to be a remarkably solid point of support - the 1.30 level. Even as the pair sold off aggressively,...
Exit negotiations with the UK cannot proceed on the basis of "cherry picking", or taking only the benefits of membership, Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel said Tuesday, adding that the country cannot stay in the free market but restrict free movement.Speaking in the parliament, Merkel said that...
Hello. I'm new to MT5. I have a server with the following configuration: OS: Windows server 2012 R2 Standard Mainboard: X9DR7TF + Processor: 2xE5-2643 3.3GHz Memory: 32GB CC Video Card: Nvidia NVS510 Disks: 2x120GB INTEL SSD The problem: I run 10 MT5 terminals and they begin to work very...
hello everybody out there, I was just confused as how does the trader gets paid when he makes profitable tarde from where does the finally money comes from,is it from the broker or from banks,or from some where else. how does the money gets rototaed,and how the trader gets its profit share....
GBPUSD: The pair sold off the past week and followed through lower on Monday. This has left risk of more weakness on the cards. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here will set...
It may seem silly, but, how do you create a poll? I've tried to find it using the search but haven't been able to do so, nor looking at the toolbar when you create a new topic...
UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt Report in the UK Telegraph Says UK could hold a 2nd Brexit referendum if the UK reaches a deal with the EU on migration control Goodo. Bring it! Can we do it this week? Its slowing down a bit :-D - Here he is in the paper: Tory Cabinet minister calls for second...
  ADX indicator  (6)
The ADX indicator provides a +DI and -DI chart line. Both are well explained in MT4 help. But there is a third chart line in color mint. What is it, what is it good for and what does it say? How can it be useful for trading?
I would like to start a discussion with the goal to get final answers on what is really missing in terms of free or paid service that can really bring value to the traders. - We know there are all the social websites and platforms that you can get insights and copy other traders, but is this really...
Hello, I´m Running Multiple accounts of Mt4 for Different Brokers, I use Expert Advisors and I would like to know instead of having multiple expert advisors in multiple accounts, If I can manage all of them in one place?? Thanks!
Hi, I am very new to MQL programming. I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know what the blue dot on the pass column means at the Strategy Tester results page. http://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/overview/strategy_tester/strategy_tester_results I am trying to figure out why...
Citing social media reports Tweets saying that Yellen has been removed from the ECB conference in Portugal. What with the Carney rumours also, it's looks like a few people have more important things to do. Update: Looking at the schedule, it looks like Carney is off it
We expect the single currency to remain subject to downside risks. This is especially true as the latest UK-related development is likely to increase political uncertainty in the EU further and as more muted growth prospects should keep the ECB in a position to consider additional policy action if...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 Sergey Golubev, 2016.03.30 18:50 GOLD (XAU/USD): ranging on reversal. Intra-day H4 price is located near and below 100/200 SMA ranging area waiting...
I'm long-term bullish! I'm an optimist, okay? Bite me! I'm long-term bearish! I'm pretty sure that investments will continue to flow out of the UK. I'm short-term bullish! The pound is already oversold! I'm short-term bearish! Bearish momentum is strong! No idea, bruv. But...
Good on them! Things will only get better for the U.K. I don't like it. I don't think they've thought about the consequences of a BREXIT. I'm not sure. It has its pros and cons and I can't decide which has more weight at the moment. I don't know. I haven't read about it...