General - page 1504

hello sir, I want to change the currency pair eur/jpy to gbp/usd and the time is 1hr to 5 minutes i want to put some orders personally how can i enter into the trading room already i installed mql5 in my system it is asking the login and password when i putted login number and password is...
Hello guys i will post some my ideas on this forum...I am Petar_Serbia from FF forum but i will help also on this forum.. Cheers
Hi! I have experienced strange problem in 64bit version of MT5 when the function is imported from the external library. I have created a sample function in C: double __stdcall test_double(double d) {     return (d*1.22); } and declared it in MQL: double test_double(double d); When invoked in MQL...
my company have a firewall that filter some internet connection, I want to use proxy to solve the dis-connection of metatrader4, and metatarder 5 I have use lots of proxy on the internet, but metatarder still can't connect can anyone give me a proxy server available? socks 4, socks 5 OR HTTP?...
all the economic Calendar events are displayed on chart, but we cant choose which events we want to display into the chart properties. I hope to see that feature inserted on next release to be able to display only hight impact events for example.
  UrbanForex - Forex Forecast  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
In this thread, we will provide daily intraday market forecasts that have been created by Analyst Navin Prithyani. Regards, Feiyan Executive Secretary to Navin Prithyani
Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called " forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you
Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called " forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you
Hi All PriceBased System Price-based trading strategies Gaan Fibonacci levels and some areas of entry and exit strategy and operations are performed. Cutting losses is determined based on the level of risk management. Never carry the harmful exposure for a long time and the maximum shear level 50
Hi All PriceBased System Price-based trading strategies Gaan Fibonacci levels and some areas of entry and exit strategy and operations are performed. Cutting losses is determined based on the level of risk management. Never carry the harmful exposure for a long time and the maximum shear level 50
Hello, I'm working on my EA with no prior experience in MQL5. Could you please advize on how to use account information (i.e. account #, account name, account trade mode) to protect my EA. Also, can I use the account number as the EA Magicnumber? I'll have many questions in the area of mone...
Hello,   I use 10% cash reserve protection rate from each earnings the EA make, when the order close with loss nothing will happen. The cash reserve is using a cash reserve pool where the main job is liquidity protection, the EA don't use the cash in the cash reserve pool in any calculation and...
hi, does anyone know how to disable the small news events. I get them since yesterday. I use MetaTrade 5 Build 344 (15 Oct 2010) Basically I had a empty chart - close Metatrade and reopen it and there I got this news flags. I have disabled under option: Server: 'Enable news'
hi all, Maybe someone of you can help me with a small issue. I add sometimes similar indicators to one chart. I have noticed if I use same settings but only want to change the colour or the width of one - the second indicator window changes similar. This happens in many indicators. e.g. The...
Does anyone know of a free or inexpensive multi-account manager for MT4 that would work for multiple brokers? So far, the cheapest software I can find is $499, which I find to be way too expensive. I do not need block order functions, I just want to be able to manage open positions on all my...
Hello I have been trying to find a way to determine the speed at which price changes over a time frame. e.g. so if price changes 100 points up in 6min and then down 150points in 3 min that to me is a good indication that there are more sellers of a currency than buyers so price would tend to go down
I'm going to place my question here first, and then you/all can read my introduction with it's concerns, if you/all have time. I AM convinced that this process does NOT have to include psychic/financial trauma ...Thanks to you/all I was encouraged to post intelligently, so here goes: Question For...
  WinnerSignals Daily Forex Forecasts  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi all friend I decided to place my daily FOREX signals here since September We only work on daily time frame and so only check the charts 1 time a day. we are working base on GMT and usually checking is done between 5:00 AM GMT and 7:00 AM GMT each signals has a special number for indexing. all of
  Your Last Stop  (4)
This signal is designed to give you a consistent return on your investment, while maintaining a low draw down. You may expect to see many trades happening at the same time and it may appear confusing but the confusion is to ensure the brokers have no clue as to what my intentions are. I am never
Hello, I use a volatility index and volatility margin to protect against margin call and liquidity issues. How I create code for the Volatility index and how I programe the formula for volatility margin? example -- USDZAR has a volatility index of 1 which means -170.50%, then the volatility...
Hello,   I trade a portfolio of several currencies and use one EA for all of them. Do I need to program differently or do I need to add more codes to help with the EA functionality?   Please feel free for any comments -- I have no knowledge with MQL5>   Bob 
Hello everyone, Need your help with the code for the following rule The EA choose the minimum of 2 lot sizes: the first lot size calculated using a risk factor of 2.5% (Lot size = (Free Margin * Risk Factor = 2.5%) / (SL * Point Value), the second lot size use the current count of executed...
  Need some help.  (6)
Hi everyone, As I have no idea about coding etc I would be very grateful if someone could re-code this indicator so that it can have up and down colours. I would like to be able to change both up and down colours to any colour I like. Thanks in advance. Great site by the way.
Hello is there any way to rotate chart to certain degree? (example rotate chart 90 degree) or flip it upside down? thnx
  mql5.com website  (1)
how about add rss to all page? including jobs page?
  GIGFX Daily Economic Analysis  (247   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
EURUSD For the 1ST time the EURO pass the 1.4100 level for about nine months, where the pair achieved 1.4122 to form a top at this level which pushed the pair down in order to correct the last bullish move and also to retest the neck line for the inverted head and shoulder pattern, that locates in...
  Indicators  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...
[Deleted]
Good afternoon. Automated trading system works on the EURUSD pair of 3 strategies. Each of the strategies for action on the algorithm without affecting the others. Good profitability and low drawdown - the main advantages of this robot. Happy trading
Hi, I've got a strange issue - I have downloaded new English mql5.chm help file from the "Docs" section and replaced the old one in c:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\help\ and now I don't have any pages in this help file, every help topic looks like this: Any ideas or help appreciated. BR...
Hi stringo. I have issue with my ea. Its not picking trade any longer since monday. I already missed 3 winning trades yesterday alone. I sent a private msg through my log in section. I will like you guys to look into it let me know steps to take micade...