General - page 1032

Hi, I'm very new to coding in mql, and if I use any aimple code it is iterating multiple times, even if I used any loop conditions to stop after 2 iterations, it is iterating again and again . So, what can I do to stop it ? Thanks a ton.
Hi, Is there an EA for MQL5 that would plot Heikin-Asihi chart as shown in attachment ? I have marked Non-HA candles with Black square in Middle & white arrow pointing them as Non Heikin-Ashi candles. Thanks
Hi there, Does anyone know why the market tab is missing in mt4 on my mac? I run mt4 on my pc laptop and it is there but not on my mac. Any thoughts or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Johnnybee
How to change my login id?
EURGBP- The cross looks to weaken further following its Thursday declines after taking back all of its intra day gains. Resistance resides at the 0.8400 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.8450 level. On further upside, the 0.8500 level comes in as the next upside target...
When i loose i never tell anyone!Never ever!!!! Dont want to be exposed as a looser A loss is a failure, but why hide that? I share my losses with people!
I woud like if someone can write this expert advisor, since i have very limited skills on mql4:  It uses Fibonacci expansión/rectraction:   Open-Buy if in a candle: iOpen(NULL,0,0)<n-fibolevel and Ask>n-fibolevel Stop-loss at n-fibolevel (spread loss) or n-fibolevel+(Ask-Bid) (zero loss) exit when...
Although market participants tend to give the index of leading economic indicators (LEI) short shrift because most of the subcomponents are already known at the time of its release, the series tends to capture turning points in the economy....
Yes i&#39;m stone cold and making huge profits most of my trades Nope i&#39;m always a little nervouse about the outcome of my trades
What's next for the ECB and the euro The ECB kept all policy rates unchanged and maintained the monthly QE purchases of EUR80bn. The ECB "continues to expect the key ECB interest rates to remain at present or lower levels for an extended period of time, and well past the horizon of the net asset...
Hi everyone I developed this simple tool that does what the title says. Furthermore, you can show positions and / or orders in only 1 chart or in more than 1.   Example: 3 orders on EURUSD, 2 orders on GBP USD, 3 positions on EUR USD,  5 orders on GBP USD  you can visualize orders in ONE of the EUR...
When it comes to the SNB it must be noted too that there may be rising pressure to act again later this year when it comes to lower rates, especially if currency intervention becomes less efficient. Sight deposits have increased at a faster pace for most of the last few weeks, which indicates more...
What's the difference between XAUUSD and XAUUSDm in LMAX? Both symbols have the same minimal lots of 0.1. Thanks!
earn on market earn on mql cloud earn on signal earn by writing earn on programmer others
This indicator works perfectly when attached to a chart. However, I got a "Zero Divide" error when using it in Expert Advisor. How do I work around this line to get it to work in EA? _PipsRatio = (_CurRangeHigh - _CurRangeLow) / (_SubRangeHigh - _SubRangeLow) Thank you!...
i have only ex4 file for a custom indicator i want to use and i dont know the buffers, how do i find them?
I have an old MQ4 code which must only be compiled on old compiler. When compiling I get an error "'OBJPROP_SELECTABLE' - variable not defined". Is there an alternative to OBJPROP_SELECTABLE - in the old MQL4 language?
  ECB Preview  (40   1 2 3 4)
It is pretty obvious that the oil price development has straight forward inflation implications and with oil prices almost 90% higher compared to their cyclical lows from January, European Central Bank (ECB) policymakers are ready to announce the first upward revision to the inflation forecasts...
hi, i need to get open prises of last 10 bars which was opened at GMT 10 o'clock. could&nbsp;anyone help me?
  Help with arrays  (18   1 2)
Please how do i save orders i create manually to an array so i can access the array later for example, all orders i create at a particular price, i will be creating one order at 1 particular price up to 10 orders at 10 different prices and they will all have a specific comment as soon as any of...
  error 130  (2)
hi, I have a problem with my EA. as soon as I entered the command orderside me error 130. Can you tell me what it is?
UK Chancellor Phillip Hammond's observation yesterday that monetary policy represents the first line of defence for the UK economy in the face of the economic shocks from the UK's departure from the EU is another hammer blow for sterling. So far it's stopped the pound's bounce in its tracks but...
Hi, I'm trying to automate an alert on stochastic oscillator. I'd like to setup an alert every time the D and K line exit from the overbought and oversold area. example:k and d line go from 19 in t-1 to 21 in t0 , or k and d go from 85 in t-1 to 78 in to How I'd develop this? Waiting for...
[Deleted]
Last Friday, the new MetaTrader 5 trading platform build 1375 with the Time & Sales option was officially released. The Time & Sales feature in the Market Depth window enables users to view the real-time list of all exchange transactions. The Time & Sales list provides in-depth trading data,...
MQL5: The behavior of the OrderSend function during order placing, modification, and canceling has changed. The changes only apply to orders sent to external trading systems. In earlier version, OrderSend function control was returned after the order has been successfully placed (handled) on the...
i want my function to send an order and if the order is not successful, the order should be sent repeatedly till it is i know how to check if the send was successful if(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,0.01,1.24344,10,0,0,NULL,1234,0,clrRed)==true){Sleep}else{Repeat}  how do i tell it to repeat the...
Upon meeting on 21 July, resilient markets after the Brexit vote will, in our view, allow the ECB’s Governing Council to stop at simply delivering hints at an imminent additional layer of stimulus on 21 July, reserving hard announcements for September. This would coincide with the release of new...
EURUSD: Having taken back its Tuesday gains on Tuesday, more weakness is expected. Support lies at the 1.1000 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0900 level. A break of here will target the 1.0850 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing...
The ECB is unlikely to change any of its key policy settings on Thursday. It would seem strange if the ECB were to ease policy - for UK-related reasons - a few days after the Bank of England decided to leave its monetary policy on hold. And there has been little evidence of any financial market or...