General - page 1041

1. How can one get the number of possible values in an enum? 2. How can one iterate through all possible values of an enum? Thanks
Hi Guys, Firstly I'm so so newbie about MQL 4 and MetaTrader and try to learn how can I develop algorithmic trading as well as I have developed this simple expert advisor at below; But When I have made test with strategy tester, I saw that opened two orders (buy & sell) at the same time....
I want check to a symbol () Thank you if ( OrdersTotal () > 0 ){ // verifica se existe ordens abertas for ( int i= OrdersTotal ();i>= 0 ;i--){ // cria um loop decrescente com valor inicial igual ao total de ordens abertas if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_TRADES
After upgrading to Windows 10 when trying to download this indicator for example [link to the Market product deleted by moderator] it opens to the following page mql4buy://14994.Pivot%20Point%20Reversal%20x2/free and nothing if is downloaded except from mt4 platform itself ! browser: firefox tried...
It’s been a rough decade so far for the banking sector. Beginning with the dramatic failure of highly-leveraged Bear Stearns and its subsequent sale to JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) in mid-March 2008, through the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September 2008—the largest bankruptcy filing in U.S history—the...
Hello guys I had to update my system to windows 10 after the update I lunched the MT4 but my account details were gone. Also, tried to run my indicators (both free and purchased) but nothing working, expet a few. I need help please.
Hello everyone, I need help with retrieving data from SQL Server and plotting it as an indicator on MT4. I have read this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1533. But I don't really get how to use it. Can someone please guide me on this? I have been struggling with this issue for weeks. Thank...
I want delete all orders pending only a symbol() Thank you total=OrdersTotal(); //getting total orders including open and pending for(d=0; d<total; d++)     {       if(OrderSelect(d,SELECT_BY_POS...
how can I add a custom time frame in mt4 charts. for eg : if I want to see a 2 hr or 3 hr chart in mt4. any suggestions ??????????????????
How to use 2 signals on the same account ?
any traders in here use this?
A great story from Bloomberg on Vishal Agrawal, a forex trader at Standard Chartered in Mumbai Agrawal listens to price movements on the trading terminal via special speech-recognition software The man was diagnosed with degenerative eye disease in 2004 and was blind by the time he graduated from an...
GOLD:  The commodity extended its recovery the past week leaving risk higher in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,355.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,250.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the 1,340.00...
This delete all orders, I want delete of symbol () for(int x=OrdersTotal()-1;x>=0;x--) { if(!OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue; if(OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),3,CLR_NONE)){...
Jamie Dimon has a message for Brexit Britain: There's nothing wrong with changing your mind. The chief executive of JPMorgan (JPM) said before the June 23 referendum he thought Brexit would be a "terrible deal for the British economy." Asked by an Italian newspaper how the European Union should...
Hello I want to know the key points or facts why mostly people loose in Forex trading
In the face of the profound and direct negative effects of Brexit on UK economic activity, the Bank of England (BoE) is expected to enact more stimulus next Thursday, with both an interest rate cut and additional measures delivered during both the July and August policy meetings.The only question is...
EURUSD: With a reversal of its previous week’s gains seen the past week, more decline is envisaged. Support lies at the 1.1000 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0900 level. A break of here will target the 1.0850 level. Its weekly RSI is...
Hi , i am very new to this site, as somebody told me that trader here really help each other. Please would anybody help me to add "input" field of this indicator Called as "ultra trend". personally i don't know about coding the indicators etc..not nothing at all there is no input filed , my main
The dollar slid against the yen and some currencies on Friday in choppy trading on the view that the much stronger-than-expected U.S. employment payrolls report will not persuade the Federal Reserve just yet to raise interest rates again this year. The greenback did rise after the U.S. jobs data,...
As the nation anxiously waited for the EU referendum results last month, currency traders were busy making bets on which way the vote would go. The pound started to rise just before the first results came in as traders predicted a win for the Remain side - eventually hitting a high of over $1.50....
Here's a bold call. After the post-Brexit, face-ripping comeback in gold prices, Christopher Wood at CLSA believes that the precious metal is set up to more than triple in price. Since the start of 2016, gold bullion has gained 24.6%, said Wood, who has been high on gold for some time...
Hello is there any way to programme a tool witch move the trailing stop a pips ( or a number of pips) if the trade go in ur favor or against you both of them ? or atlas when the trade go against u can u make the trailing stop moves up so if u will lose 10 pips u will lose juste 5 any pip against u...
I want to copy trades between 2 platforms, one writes to a csv file in its files folder and i want the other one to read the csv I tried this but its not working void load_positions() { int handle= FileOpen (filename+ ".csv" , FILE_CSV | FILE_READ , ";" ); if (handle> 0 ) { string line=
Deutsche Bank (DE:DBKGn) hit fresh new lows this week on the fear that Germany will not be able to bail out the bank. DBK appears to be headed for bankruptcy, which would wreak havoc thanks to the fallout from the bank's complicated derivatives holdings. Indeed, DBK's outstanding derivatives...
Hello guys, Can you recommend me a MT4 programing course for beginners? Thank you in advanced
Two prominent financial market sages have forecast the GBP / USD exchange rate is at risk of a fall to parity, however most analysts appear content to call the bottom at 1.20. With the implications of the UK’s Brexit vote begin to sink in, research analysts see protracted downside risks for sterling...
Weekly Forex Market Analysis Every Sunday in this page . https://www.fxervin.com/ 
Many bankers worldwide have said that the UK will suffer more after the surprising Brexit outcome, emphasizing Europe's professional expertise and institutions as the main advantage in a period of uncertainty."For the first time, we cannot count on the United Kingdom. There is no government, we...
  risk managment  (1)
hello traders, I have startred trading with 500$,is it advisable to risk 5 % of capital.