Is Forex Gambling ?

Omodara Stephen:
Some are saying forex trading is gamble , should i believe them ? How do you see Forex too ?

Forex is in the first line an awesome opportunity for people all around the world.

If it is pure gambling or a strategic method to increase your equity depends on your personal mind set.

Everyone get's the same chances in this market and discipline separates the winners from the losers. 

No its not. basically all strategies have 50% success and 50% fail till you start using filters and strong entry points to increase success rate and so on you make your strategy profitable.

for me i see it a good profitable way only if you plan it right. 

Omodara Stephen:
Some are saying forex trading is gamble , should i believe them ? How do you see Forex too ?

Very simple.

If you stay in control and you know what your doing then no it is not gambling.

But if you use someone else's EA or signal, then yes it is gambling because you hand over control to some external source.

In gambling, you can make profit or lose everything. That's the ideal principle of gambling.
I believe there are some pretty smart guys in forex who know how to play there cards. I believe it's a form of gambling anyway.

Forex isn't gambling because some traders can accurately make profitable picks 9/10 times endlessly. Betting a coin will land heads up after it's landed heads down 20 times in a row is gambling, unless the bookie lets you use a martingale and you have lots of money to bet, but any proper Forex trading strategy is not gambling because the machine leaks cash in more than just in the form of swap interest.

Omodara Stephen:

Hi,

If you have some money, and then you build a restaurant as you wish,

but in fact you do not have the expertise to manage a restaurant,

so it was a gambling 90% loss after running in a certain period. 

Try it :) 

Gambling is a legal term, which is defined by law.

In general, a game can be considered as gambling, if these three conditions are applied:

1. Randomness

2. You have to pay money to participate

3. You can win a prize

Forex is declared in many countries as gambling. Thus, taxes are much lower for trading compared to other professional activities.

forex is not gambling, juste one word, 95% of the candle are in the bollinger band. If you understand this, focus on the setup trade, only the entry is important.

Omodara Stephen:
if i win then you loss and if you win then i loss.
If all trader be winner, who is loss?

Omodara Stephen:
No, it's definitely not. As you can see, some traders have longterm profit (3 - 5 years). For example: you can find some of them in this link - <Useless link removed>

So, there must be some reasons why they can do that.

Reason: