Export Your Chart with All Shapes and Texts

I have all these shapes and text notes drawn/typed on my 1-minute chart in different locations of the chart. Around 1,000 notes and shapes, starting from 2022. Is there a way to export all of them (including the chart itself)?

For instance a tool that asks you the following questions and then exports your chart including all the shapes and texts and lines, in one file which can then be imported to a new chart or at least opened in a browser for later study:

The beginning (date/time) of the export.
The ending (date/time) of the export.
Time-frame you'd like to use for the export.

Thank you.

Here you have the list of all function with a short explanation: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/function_indices

Just search (Ctrl+f) for screen.

Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Functions
Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Functions
  • www.mql5.com
List of MQL5 Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I was hoping I could totally forego MQL5 and use the MetaTrader 5 itself for such a function. I guess that's not possible, correct?

Because I don't know MQL5 and I'm not going to learn it.

hello.new #: I was hoping I could totally forego MQL5 and use the MetaTrader 5 itself for such a function. I guess that's not possible, correct? Because I don't know MQL5 and I'm not going to learn it.

In standard MetaTrader, you can save everything on a chart as a "Template" (single chart without symbol/timeframe information), or all the open charts as a "Profile" (including symbol/timeframe).

It will not ask for start/end. It will do everything and save it as a single file for a "Template" and as multiple files into a directory/folder for a "Profile" .

You can then copy or archive that file or folder (e.g. ZIP, RAR, 7-zip) and use on any other MetaTrader installation.

⚠️However, please note that it does not save the OHLC data, only the chart's properties and graphical objects, name of indicators, etc.

Templates and Profiles - Additional Features - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
A template is a set of chart window parameters that can be applied to other charts. The following data can be stored in a template: chart type and...

Fernando Carreiro #:

In standard MetaTrader, you can save everything on a chart as a "Template" (single chart without symbol/timeframe information), or all the open charts as a "Profile" (including symbol/timeframe).

It will not ask for start/end. It will do everything and save it as a single file for a "Template" and as multiple files into a directory/folder for a "Profile" .

You can then copy or archive that file or folder (e.g. ZIP, RAR, 7-zip) and use on any other MetaTrader installation.

Thank you again, Fernando.

new.metatrader #: Thank you again, Fernando.
I edited my previous post — ⚠️However, please note that it does not save the OHLC data, only the chart's properties and graphical objects, name of indicators, etc.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I edited my previous post — ⚠️However, please note that it does not save the OHLC data, only the chart's properties and graphical objects, name of indicators, etc.
Yes, thank you again Fernando. I'm coming to the conclusion that perhaps it's best to take screenshots from my important charts. Thanks again.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Speaking of screenshots, may I ask you to please help me delete a screenshot I accidentally uploaded from a demo account? Because it doesn't belong to any profile/account, it doesn't show the DELETE option under the image. So that's why I'm asking you for help please.

new.metatrader #: Speaking of screenshots, may I ask you to please help me delete a screenshot I accidentally uploaded from a demo account? Because it doesn't belong to any profile/account, it doesn't show the DELETE option under the image. So that's why I'm asking you for help please.

We are unable to help you in the forum. Please contact the Service Desk (they will reply, so please be patient) — https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 

Please note that for "human" response, they operate only during normal office hours, Monday to Friday only.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Fernando Carreiro #:
We are unable to help you in the forum. Please contact the Service Desk (they will reply, so please be patient) — https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 
Thank You Fernando. I did.

May I also ask an additional question? When I draw a line (support/resistance or a diagonal line) it goes under the candlesticks. Is there a way to force the lines to be shown on top of the candlesticks?
Reason: