Register a Product as Hidden or Private

Hi, I'd like to know if I can register my MT4 EA as hidden or private and , to only give permission or send invites to the users I want to access my product.

Is this possible , and how ?

Thank you.

Alexandru Stefanel Niculae:

Hi, I'd like to know if I can register my MT4 EA as hidden or private and , to only give permission or send invites to the users I want to access my product.

Is this possible , and how ?

Thank you.

No MQL5 account user can find, install or use a hidden Market product.

So there is no way to , add a product on market and only give access to the persons I want ? , like an invite to access the product ?

Alexandru Stefanel Niculae #:
So there is no way to , add a product on market and only give access to the persons I want ? , like an invite to access the product ?

No.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

Hi , I just managed to publish an indicator , but when I try to download and install it into MT4 , it actually installs into Expert Advisors  instead of Indicators , and since is being installed inside EA's tab is not working , and I've used the OnCalculate() function for indicators ...

What is wrong with this ?

Alexandru Stefanel Niculae #: Hi , I just managed to publish an indicator , but when I try to download and install it into MT4 , it actually installs into Expert Advisors  instead of Indicators , and since is being installed inside EA's tab is not working , and I've used the OnCalculate() function for indicators ... What is wrong with this ?

We can't read your mind nor see your code, but probably it has some bugs—maybe there is a mix of old and new MQL4 event handlers or maybe a mix of event handlers that should not be in the indicator.

Without analysing the code, we can't help much.

Alexandru Stefanel Niculae #:

Hi , I just managed to publish an indicator , but when I try to download and install it into MT4 , it actually installs into Expert Advisors  instead of Indicators , and since is being installed inside EA's tab is not working , and I've used the OnCalculate() function for indicators ...

What is wrong with this ?

During uploading to Market, you might have chosen wrong category.

Hi, thank you , I've managed to make it work , but now I was trying to download the product from a MacBook Pro M1 from the market tab inside MT4 sofware , but my indicator is not showing there.

Why is that ?

Also after my first update why is my indicator still showing inside the mt4 software market tab is showing still the first version and not the updated one.

why ?

On other laptops like an Windows laptop I mean , when I go to the browser mql5 market I can find my indicator there , but the thing is after I download it from browser opens my MT4 software and is installing it inside the EA's tab, now I've tried another MAC OS ( an iMac 5k Retina 2017 with Intel ) and there I found the indicator inside the software MT4 market tab , but is not updating to the new version.

I don't understand why is this happening.

Reason: