The evolution of the hamster. The transition to the exchange.

Afternoon. Been in forex for about 7 years in total (laughter and tears) and my hands are still itching to trade (facepalm).

So the plan is to trade intraday on Moex! Oops! Liquid instruments. Futures or indices, most likely, have not decided exactly what, but fundamentally decided the most important thing - to trade!

I will write here my findings, exclamations of surprise, notes etc. I hope they will be informative and constructive.

Also, they will probably be able to help those who are looking for information on this forum about trading on the stock exchange, in particular on the MOEX. And information from people who are completely new to the exchange. And of course, from those who do not hide the fact of their forex past/present.

In the next couple of weeks I plan to start, I need, you know, to put money on the account, choose a broker, etc. etc.

In the meantime, I'm accepting comments and suggestions from pros, like "Welcome, we just need more noubos with money! And similar encouraging stuff).

Thanks for reading, see you around.

gobirzharf:

Afternoon. Been in forex for about 7 years in total (laughter and tears) and my hands are still itching to trade (facepalm).

So the plan is to trade intraday on Moex! Oops! Liquid instruments. Futures or indices, most likely, have not decided exactly what, but fundamentally decided the most important thing - to trade!

I will write here my findings, exclamations of surprise, notes etc. I hope they will be informative and constructive.

Also, they will probably help those who are looking for information on this forum about trading on the stock exchange, in particular on MOEX. And information from people who are completely new to the exchange. And of course, from those who do not hide the fact of their forex past/present.

In the next couple of weeks I plan to start, I need, you know, to fill in the account, choose a broker, etc. etc.

In the meantime, I'm accepting comments and suggestions from pros, like "Welcome, we just need more noubets with money! And similar encouraging stuff).

It takes about 2 minutes to choose a broker, there are only 2 of them.

Throw in the money ... Also quick.

What are you planning to stretch over a couple of weeks, show the already drained account in 2 weeks?

gobirzharf:

I will write here my findings, exclamations of surprise, notes, etc. I hope they will be informative and constructive.

Also, they will probably be able to help those who are looking for information on this forum about trading on the stock exchange, in particular on the MOEX. And information from people who are completely new to the exchange. And of course, from those who are not hiding the fact of their forex past/present.

In the next couple of weeks I'm planning to start, I need, you know, to put money in the account, choose a broker, etc. etc.

In the meantime, I'm accepting comments and suggestions from pros, like "Welcome, we just need more noubos with money! And similar encouraging stuff).

I think the thread could be interesting if the author continues to use humor and self-irony in his coverage).

A few questions from me. Do you have any profitable strategies that work? After all, 7 years on forex market may not have been completely barren?

1)If there are, then apparently you expect that these strategies will work better and bring more pleasant minutes in the stock market than you gave in the forex ?

2)If not, then you probably think that it will be easier to create them on the exchange?

Or maybe you have decided to go to the exchange market for some general reasons, or you are influenced by the opinion of some forum participants, who believe that the exchange market is a Klondike, and Forex - a kitchen garbage dump?

It's already pretty clear how it's going to end. There have been many such branches, only the league is left;)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are more than two brokers. There are even some with their own trading software.

I will not monitor the account. A couple of weeks to choose the right conditions, rates, etc. and solve my other issues)

I will not monitor the account:

I will try to be humorous and self-ironic, thank you. I don't plan to write about strategies. I would like to deal with the base ;)

Vladimir Baskakov:

Chin up, you're doing quite well ;)

gobirzharf:

I will write here my findings, exclamations of surprise, notes, etc. I hope they will be informative and constructive.

Also, they will probably help those who are looking for information on this forum about trading on the stock exchange, in particular on MOEX. And information from people who are completely new to the exchange. And of course, from those who do not hide the fact of their forex past/present.

In the next couple of weeks I'm planning to start, I need, you know, to put money in the account, choose a broker, etc. etc.

Currency only instruments in these troubled times. Dollar and gold obviously, but only gold for the long haul. You can play in euros and stocks in St. Petersburg, but all capitalization is in gold and the like, or reinvest for the first time. You need qualified investor status to work with shares, it costs 6 million and there are a few more conditions. Well, the trading is simple: we select an instrument with sufficient volatility on some TF, then: a down candle closed - I buy it, an up candle closed - I sell it. Discount the profit into the gold. Market closely monitors 3-4 times a day: time of Central Bank interventions, time of main deals at the Interbank market, opening of the Americans and closing of London. Everything.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Тикет позиции. Уникальное число, которое присваивается каждой вновь открытой позиции. Как правило, соответствует тикету ордера, в результате которого она была открыта, за исключением случаев изменения тикета в результате служебных операций на сервере. Например, начисления свопов переоткрытием позиции. Для нахождения ордера, которым была открыта...

The naivety of young men feeds

Vladimir Baskakov:
The naivety of young men feeds

My daughter doubles her deposit in 1-2 months using this recipe. Can you count the capitalization? The figures are real.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Monitor the market closely 3-4 times a day

You said it... you have to work(!!!). You don't have to write miracle mega bullshit, but you do it yourself, regularly, sober, every day, at exactly the right time, carefully...and even draw conclusions.

tell me that at the weekend you have to sort out the results and plan the week...:-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You fucking said it... you have to work(!!!). Not to write miracle-mega bullshit, but to do it yourself, regularly, sober, every day, at exactly the right time, carefully...and even to draw conclusions.

Also tell me that at the weekend you have to sort out your results and plan your week...:-)

I do not drink during the day. It is disgusting.

Алексей Тарабанов:

My daughter doubles her deposit in 1-2 months using this recipe. Can you count the capitalization? The figures are real.

You're already annoying everyone with your "daughter";) Is retirement really that boring?
Reason: