Opening a broker

Comrades, I need to open a forex broker. The wishes are simple

The opening is not in Russia.

2. the absence of unnecessary legislation, control, requirements, licensing, checks on employees, etc.

If you have an idea how to open an office in the Forex market, your broker should be able to answer all your questions. Issues of terminal choice, etc. are not important at the moment. For now you need to choose whose legislation to use.

Where is the best place to do it?

Cyprus, the most loyal conditions... True, to open a Forex broker there you need about 8-9 million rubles... It is a security account... i.e. insurance, and active assets 600,000 rubles.

They are minimum funds, ... a license, insurance, a deposit to the government (Cyprus), permission to open an account in banking, etc.

All in all about 8 million rubles.

Forex2424:
True, you need about RUB 8-9 million to open a forex broker there... This is a security account... i.e. insurance and 600,000 active funds.

Cyprus is not an option. There is CySEC

Alexey Oreshkin:

2. the absence of unnecessary legislation, control, requirements, licensing, checks on employees, etc.

If you have an idea how to open an office in the Forex market, your broker should be able to answer all your questions. Issues of terminal choice, etc. are not important at the moment. For now you need to choose whose legislation to use.

1. Of course.

2. We think that most brokers do not bother with the legislation at all. For example, all the well-known red brokerage company writes for itself the legislation at the right time, and when it is not profitable - it simply removes this same "legislation". Rent servers, rent MT4-MT5, a good website, payment aggregators, advertising and that's it.

Stop dreaming, it takes a lot of money, a VERY LOT of it... it's easier to become a partner. And invest in advertising.

Who has experience of working with St Vincent and the Grenadines? How do you work there, what bank do you open an account with?

Alexey Oreshkin:

The futures exchange between an broker and an expert is very easy to understand, because of the increasing traders' demand for them. Issues of terminal choice, etc. are not important at the moment. For now you need to choose whose legislation to use.

Do you think that every second here has its own brokerage company? )

In all seriousness, go to the Seychelles.

Boris Gulikov:

Do you think that every other person here has his or her own DC? )

In all seriousness, go to the Seychelles.

There are broker representatives here.
Seychelles is also out of the question. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is the place to go :)
I would like to know more about who has experience.... but I hope to get an answer. I myself understand the question and look for all the information myself, but it is unlikely.

Alexey Oreshkin:

There are broker representatives here.
Seychelles is also out of the question. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is the place to go :)
I would like to know more about who has experience.... but hope for an answer. I myself understand the question and look for all the information myself, but it is unlikely.

There are broker representatives here now to tell you how to do business.

Have you thought of a name for the broker yet?

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Have you thought of a name for the brokerage yet?

That's probably the most important thing :)
No, whatever on that point. The name, logo, corporate identity, website, brandbook and so on are not important right now.

Reason: