VPS from MetaQuotes

Trying the MEATAQUOTES VPS service
Question to those who already use the service VPS, as well as experts MQ
Let's assume that a client has subscribed to a signal, connected to VPS, but left the terminal set up for the same account switched on.
Will the VPS have priority of logging in or will the login be done on VPS and switched home PC, which is also working in (24/7) mode?
In fact, intuitively it seems that most likely - local i.e. the client's home machine should understand that the signal is transmitted to the VPS, and therefore will not produce duplicate inputs.
And then there is a second question, let's say super reliable VPS "twisted its wrists" - failed, well, whatever the reason.
Will it be a homebrew machine which realizes that VPS is not responding, will it produce logins?
I guess that the question has already been discussed, so please do not kick or hand me, perhaps just missed in the search did not see.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Trying to use VPS service from MEATAQUOTES
Question to those who are already using the service VPS, as well as experts MQ
Suppose a client has subscribed to a signal, connected VPS, but left the terminal set up for the same account switched on.
Will the VPS have priority of logging in or will the login be done on VPS and switched home PC, which is also working in (24/7) mode?
In fact, intuitively, it seems more likely that the local i.e. the client's home machine should understand that the signal is transmitted to the VPS, and therefore will not produce duplicate inputs.
And then there is a second question, let's say super reliable VPS "twisted its wrists" - failed, well, whatever the reason.
Will it be a homebrew machine which realizes that VPS is not responding, will it produce logins?
I guess that the question has already been discussed, so please do not kick or hand me, perhaps just missed in the search did not see.

Watch the video from 1:20

After migration on your home PC, the signal provider's trades and trading robots' trades will be stopped.

Vladimir Karputov:

Watch the video from 1:20

After migration on your home PC, the signal provider's trades and trading robots' trades will be stopped.

>>>Thank you!

>>>I actually intuitively think that most likely - local i.e. the client's home machine should understand that the signal is transferred to the VPS and therefore will not produce duplicate inputs.
- >>> Intuition and logic are correct

What if the VPS has "fiddled"?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
>>>Thank you!

>>>I actually intuitively think it's more likely that the local i.e. client home machine should understand that the signal is sent to the VPS and therefore will not produce duplicate inputs.
- Intuition and logic are correct

What if VPS "lost its legs"?
After migration, the home PC will forcibly enable foolproof protection - automatic trading and subscription to signals will be disabled on the home terminal. And what about "will bite the bullet" - the reliability factor of the virtual hosting built into the terminal is so high that this probability can be neglected.

Vladimir Karputov:
After migration, the home PC is forced to turn on foolproof protection - automatic trading and subscription to signals is disabled on the home terminal. And as for "will die" - the coefficient of reliability of the virtual hosting built into the terminal is so high that this probability can be neglected.
logically

Good afternoon.

I am missing the UPU tab in the mt5 terminal for some reason.

I have downloaded terminals from the new links (i put them in different folders) from the mql website.

I downloaded terminals from new links from dtc (i put them in different folders) and terminal from here from mql5 site.

In the MT5 32bit client terminal there is no option to rent hosting

Slava:
32bit MT5 client terminal has no hosting option
where can i see how many bits the terminal has ?

Roman Kutemov:
where to see how many bits the terminal is in ?

When starting the terminal, look in the LOG tab

2017.05.02 20:09:50.723 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1596 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

2017.05.02 20:15:22.890 Terminal XXX - MetaTrader 5 build 1571 started (XXX (CY) Ltd.)

Roman Kutemov:
2017.05.02 20:15:22.890 Terminal XXX - MetaTrader 5 build 1571 started (XXX (CY) Ltd.)

Wow!!! just like that it says XXX ???

Reason: