MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler

MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta version with new MQL4 compiler has been released.

This terminal is fully compatible with all previous versions of trading servers (it works in compatibility mode with them), so you can connect with it anywhere.

To update, simply connect to demo.metaquotes.net:444 (MetaQuotes-New MT4 Test) server and allocate a demo account.

Previous discussions:

As we have more than 200 applications for MetaTrader 4 waiting to be published in the Marketplace, you can start downloading updated EX4 files. This will fill up the AppStore faster.

Public testing will be within a month.

I have 2 terminals on my computer, decided to update one to see if my indicators would respond adequately to the new build,

I connected to the server, updated, everything is fine.

But the second terminal also updated on its own (( which I thought I would leave untouched.

Renat, is there no way to build a separate installer for the beta? It's not easy to update... Orders in the works, etc...

What do the two red arrows at the rightmost edge of the quote chart mean? (they are on all timeframes)

And how do you connect to the demo server then ???? Where login password ????

We purposely started with limited testing so as not to affect the mass of traders. Every day we will release updates for the test site. How to disable updates for other terminals I will write a little later. The arrows are alert levels.

To connect, simply enter demo.metaquotes.net:444 in the server settings and then highlight the demo account in visard by selecting that server. Note that in the new version of youzard you can connect to any broker by simply entering part of the broker name. This feature comes from MT5.

The compiler constantly warns:

"arrays passed by reference only Indicator_Painting.mqh"

as understood with a similar problem on 5 with dll

The reason is passing an array to functions placed in *.mqh without passing a value by reference (without "&").

How to eliminate this warning if I don't need to use passing of parameter by reference???

Or how to disable it? ( I get 10 of them during compilation, it's tense)

ALXIMIKS:

The compiler constantly warns:

"arrays passed by reference only Indicator_Painting.mqh"

as understood with a similar problem on 5 with dll

The reason is passing an array to functions placed in *.mqh without passing a value by reference (without "&").

How to eliminate this warning if I don't need to use passing of parameter by reference ???

Or how to disable it? ( I get 10 of them during compilation, it's tense)

Arrays are always passed by reference or pointer. Even when no "&" is specified. In MQL4 "&" denotes a non-constant reference.

Renat:
We purposely started with limited testing so as not to affect the mass of traders. Every day we will release updates for the test site.How to disable updates for other terminals I will write a little later. The arrows are the alert levels.
Renat, which path is now used to download the terminal?

Renat:
To connect, simply enter demo.metaquotes.net:444 in the server settings and then highlight the demo account in visard by selecting that server. Note that in the new version of visard you can connect to any broker by simply entering part of the broker name. This feature came from MT5.
And the login and password? Or is it necessary to register a demo account in metaquotes ?
Reason: