Doing interesting things for free - page 40

Dersu:

Didn't check it out, it just came up...

Happy holidays.

Hehe, funny how it seems to have worked... Where did that picture come from?

Roman.:

This kind of vomit will not be made as it is not interesting. :-)

MA with a minuscule value from the neighbouring fludovetvie is another matter... :-)

you're a narrow-minded troll? good luck... didn't know this was a fludoser and not a branch, divide it all by zero... MA with minus is done, but it will either show the end, or be mirrored relative to the coordinates, depending on where you put the minus

I don't know what you're thinking, I'll just try to change the equilibrium.

I'm out

groffell:

1. and the equity mash is really necessary, because the grail is insane without it and the broker bans it, you know...

2. I'm out.

1. If you need it - go fuck yourself. 2.

2. Go away.

_https://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15911-fast-fourier-transform-cycle-extraction-64.html

smalldog2

There's a dead end there, but it doesn't change the point.

The time factor has been on my mind for a long time, but I don't have time to do it.

I'll be glad if it comes in handy.

There is a tool for constructions, but with all my desire I can't find it on the fly.

I think you can find the tool in Adverse. Imho.

PS: and here's something else, I don't know, maybe some thoughts.

_https://forum.mql4.com/ru/46714/page11

I'll give it to you straight away.

But if anything, remember the kid...

I wonder...

Divert by any [user] indicator.

In the parameters: name of the indicator, transferred parameters (for example, separated by comma) and buffer number. Or in case of overlaying on the indicator that is already on the chart (buffer number is needed anyway).

I have a lot of different makdas, rsi, etc., but I still do not have a universal one.

TheXpert:

If you have something interesting to implement in terms of

-- turkeys

-- constructs

-- upgrades, aids and utilities,

not directly related to trading and signal generation,

Throw your suggestions and ideas here.

I would like very much to have another indicator XLab_ZZZ, which would put 2 points from the open price when new bar appears. The upper point is the open price plus the average value of N ascending zig-zag bends and the lower one is the open price minus N descending bends.

I.e. you need 2 external variables in the indicator - ChannelPoints from your indicator and N - the number of bends for calculation. I think we should get something interesting, for example if the upper point is 60 points away from the open price and the lower one is 50 points then the trend is up and if they are equal then it is a flat and if vice versa the lower one is further away than the upper one is descending, ideally we should use many bars then we will get something like a channel and also if from the upper point we subtract the lower one and divide by 2 we get the average value of 2*N bends of the zig-zag.

Reason: