Or maybe we should give it a try...

Good afternoon, forum. I would like to offer you, although it seems ridiculous. I have been trading for 2 and a half years now. I have developed my own system and in my system I am not using any of the methods written in the guru-books. The system I have developed in my own system, I don't use any of the methods that are written in the guru-books. I have no money for trade, a poor student! And I want to turn to you who are willing to give money to manage? At least 1k. Account opening in your name, I will trade on your account. Profitability will distribute 50% to 50%.

P.S before you start praising and laughing at me, let's have a better look at my results. I propose all the forum to set me a goal (by choice) if I do come to the target, you together assess my TS and only then can you begin to work with the capital. Good luck

There's no state, there's no conversation. You can talk about lack of money elsewhere, even homeless people can collect $100 if they want to, so stop humiliating students

Emhyr:

Good afternoon, forum. I would like to offer you, although it seems ridiculous. I have been trading for 2 and a half years now. I have developed my own system and in my system I am not using any of the methods written in the guru-books. The system I have developed in my own system, I don't use any of the methods that are written in the guru-books. I have no money for trade, a poor student! And I want to turn to you who are willing to give money to manage? At least 1k. Account opening in your name, I will trade on your account. Profitability will distribute 50% to 50%.

P.S before you start praising and laughing at me, let's have a better look at my results. I propose all the forum to set me a goal (by choice) if I do come to the target, you together assess my TS and only then can you begin to work with the capital. Good luck

Describe your system briefly.

I agree. No stats no money. Especially since....mmm... have you ever heard of pamm accounts????? Google...... I'm sure you can pick one up....

Techno:
There's no state, there's no conversation. About the lack of money you can go elsewhere, even the homeless, if they want, turn in bottles and recyclables can collect $ 100, so stop humiliating students

What if I posted someone else's stats? You wouldn't believe it either. So I suggested before I start trading on the real account. I.e. open a demo account with invest password and start trading. Evaluation of my trade will evaluate the forum.

Emhyr:

Question. Why do you have such disdain for books?

sever30:
Describe your system briefly.

I can't. One thing I will say is that you can't read it in a book. Stop, take profit, and that's it.

Emhyr:

What if I posted someone else's stats? You wouldn't believe it either. So I suggested that before I start trading on the real account, I will start trading in front of the forum. I.e. open a demo account with an investment password and start trading. Evaluation of my trade will evaluate the forum.
If you knew how many people here have been beating their chests and focusing the forum on their trading...

paukas:
Question. Why do you have such disdain for books?

All great men have come up with their own. I'm not saying I'm great. I just don't believe in strategies that are written in books. After all, if they wrote something right, everyone would be millionaires now. I remember when I first started learning forex. I attended a free seminar, i.e. only 3 sessions. I learned the fundamentals and that is all. The next day I opened the chart and started to study it.

Techno:
if you knew how many people here have already been beating their chests and focusing the forum on their trade...

Yeah, I've already reviewed the forum. Some have and some haven't. I'd be interested in watching someone else's trading. It's not like I'm offering to buy something or signals for money.

nikelodeon:
I agree. No stats no money. Especially since....mmm... have you ever heard of pamm accounts????? Google...... I'm sure you can pick one up....

To open a PAMM account you need money to attract investors. At least 5k. I don't have that kind of money.
Reason: