Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 19

Roman.:

I couldn't find a breakdown of the contents of the cells into two values contained in one. Alternatively, process the transferred values into Excel from notepad line by line, i.e. in your case

you place the cursor in cell B3 (while the number is still "spread out" in your cell), then in the formula bar - above column B (fx) select and cut from the total number 421299 38.96 the second part of

38.96 <Ctrl+X> - via clipboard, then place cursor in cell C3 and <Ctrl+V> paste it... After a while it's quite tolerable and fast...

It's kind of funny (if it were me giving this advice, it would be a bad April 1st joke), but I still hope you don't do it that way...

jartmailru:
Smiled in a way (if such advice was given by me, it would be a bad April 1st joke), but I still hope you don't do that...

The man is chipper in spirit and very much not lazy. What's wrong with that? )))

True - laziness is known to be the engine of progress. But that's the little things....

sever30:

I transferred the numbers from notepad to Excel, of course they "blur" in the cells... I have to delete the value and immediately write it into the corresponding cell by hand, but how can I do this with the help of Excel itself? I don't know, align, arrange, divide the values into cells, etc... I just need to put the data from notepad into eexcel once.

MT4 outputs perfectly in CSV and I don't need to convert anything.

int FileWrite( int handle, ...) 
Функция предназначена для записи данных в файл CSV, разделитель между данными включается автоматически. 
После записи в файл добавляется признак конца строки "\r\n". При выводе числовые данные преобразуются в текстовый формат (см. функцию Print()).

lasso:

MT4 outputs perfectly to CSV and there is no need to convert anything.

Make sure to add :-) when you use these functions, you should in the regional standards of Windows adjust the

If you use these functions, you should in Windows regional standards adjust settings for MetaTrader, i.e. - put list delimiter equal to semicolon ";".

Otherwise will be exactly the same incomprehensible long string.

And this function - FileWrite - is completely stupid... I, for example, at the time of writing my program, I don't have a list of data

that I could list with a comma. So I output the csv with my PushColumn() / NextRow() functions.

P.S.: seriously disappointed in slow ole automation /double variant array with range assignment not to suggest - not much faster/,

but if someone can suggest a fast alternative, I'll be grateful.

lasso:

The man is in good spirits and is not very lazy. What's wrong with that? )))

Nothing wrong with that. But for some reason I was reminded of the wise saying that 'the stupidest question is an unasked question'.

jartmailru:

Be sure to add :-) When using these functions, it is necessary to adjust the

Setting should be adjusted for metatrader, i.e. - put list separator equal to semicolon ";".

Otherwise will be exactly the same incomprehensible long string.

And this function - FileWrite - is completely stupid... I, for example, at the time of writing my program, I don't have a list of data

that I could list with a comma.

I agree with you completely.

But I solved this problem once, included conversion of regional settings in the add-in code for Excel and opened all output from MT4 CSV through this add-in - therefore I forgot about this problem and do not worry about it.

If you're interested - I can find some VBA code with explanations...

PS FileWrite- totally stupid... Yes, no, it's good .... )) Good luck!

lasso:

But I solved this problem once, included conversion of region settings in the add-in code for Excel and opened all CSV output from MT4 through this add-in - so I kind of forgot about this problem.

If you're interested, I can dig around and find some VBA code with explanations...

Then, I think, it's better, to open CSV to start some program, replacing separator with current one, and resave the file, and then call excel. Or somehow get that symbol in mql... Because VB, most likely, must be run in a special way... ...like a button or something. And I have to minimize MT - click Excel - then click the button - select the file. And so many times.

jartmailru:
Then I think it would be better to run some program to open the CSV, replacing the separator with the current one and re-saving the file, and then calling excel. Or somehow get that symbol in mql... Because VB, most likely, must be run in a special way... like a button or something like that.

That's exactly right.

The Excel add-in is exactly the program you are talking about. VB and VBA are slightly different uses of the same dialect. A superstructure is a state within a state. As if ...))

I should add: only by working with add-ons can you understand the power of Excel. A lot of people don't...

lasso:

That's exactly right.

The Excel add-in is exactly the program you are talking about. VB and VBA are slightly different uses of the same dialect. A superstructure is a state within a state. As it were ...))

I'm talking about running the script-and the script, when the file is ready-opens the result immediately.

jartmailru:
I'm talking about running the script - and the script, when the file is ready, opens the result immediately.
MT4 script -> CSV -> Excel -> Button in panel -> Result. One-click difference....

jartmailru:
I'm talking about launching a script - and the script, when the file is ready - opens the result immediately.

Roger that.

I haven't done that, but I think it's not a problem to open a file in a linked application via VinApi, is it?

Reason: