Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES?

Personally, I've been trading for a week and all profits! I wonder how long it will last? Are there any pitfalls?)

How could there possibly be a loss?

I can't say for sure, but I think this is it... http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/198026/

Mischek:
How can there be any losses here?

I mean, the profits are constant?)

And you, Michael, do you play with it?

INFINITEITH:

i.e. the profits are constant?)

and do you, mikhail, play by it?

yes, mikhail is the first avalanche fan...

Good to hear)

INFINITEITH:

i.e. the profits are constant?)

and do you, mikhail, play by it?

I don't think you have to worry if you lose, you just got unlucky. And most importantly, do not think about anything, just believe that you will be lucky.

Mischek:

If you lose, don't get upset, you're out of luck and take money again, preferably double the previous amount. You should not think about anything, just believe that you are lucky.

i.e. have there been times when you lost money using this system in your experience?)

INFINITEITH:

i.e. have you had moments of drainage using this system in your experience?)

At least read the avalanche thread if you are so lazy to think that you don't even feel sorry for the money.

INFINITEITH:
Personally, I've been trading for a week and all profits! I wonder how long it will last, are there any pitfalls?)

What version do you use?

Stells:

What version do you use?

I open all the orders manually myself, the distance between bai and sell is 10 points! And the Expert Advisor (not the Avalanche one) closes all the orders when the profit limit is reached!

So far, the maximum has been five spreads)) And on top of that, the balance has not decreased by a cent in all this time!

Reason: