Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 2

I haven't gone into the theory at all yet... although I have studied it before.

Just from personal experience, for example, when a sharp 40-70p upwards rise starts and a new high is established, and then there is a sharp bounce within an hour and the candle turns out to be bearish as well, there is a very high probability of a continuation of the downward (intraday) trend.

This is a particular example, but I think it should be studied further...

As for combinations, I haven't got to it yet, if only to deal with one candle then it's a deal...

ForexTools писал(а) >>

I didn't write the same, I wrote similar ;)

if we enter the market immediately after a reversal combination, then whatever the "nature" of the currency, in theory there should be maximum(?) profit from the upcoming transaction.

candlesticks for euras, candlesticks for kiwi, candlesticks for.... - Now that's some real tambourine dancing

Exactly.

ForexTools >> :

I didn't write the same, I wrote similar ;)

if we enter the market immediately after a reversal combination, then whatever the "nature" of the currency, in theory there should be maximum(?) profit from the upcoming transaction.

candlesticks for euras, candlesticks for kiwi, candlesticks for.... - this is a real tambourine dance

This may be true, but I want to see for myself. I want to find such a model that would work for almost all currency pairs (I do not mean Steve Neeson's analysis, I can find something of my own). Only in this case I will be confident in this approach, but meanwhile it is of course a tambourine dance. But maybe someone already has experience in this area? Does anyone work on candles?

RomanS >> :

This may be true, but I want to see for myself. I want to find such a model that would work for almost all currency pairs (I do not mean Steve Neeson's analysis, I can find something of my own). Only in this case I will be confident in this approach, but meanwhile it is of course a tambourine dance. But maybe someone already has experience in this area? Does anybody work with candles?

I did (long time ago), but came to the conclusion that candlestick combinations can be more accurately described using TA indicators on a small sample of 3 to 7 bars. For example, you can describe a trend confirming candlestick using a standard deviation on a 5 bar sample. Do you want an illustration? I can do it, I just don't have a ready-made screenshot and the illustrating chart is not open. If you need it, I'll post it.

RomanS >> :

Who is working on this topic? Is it really worth continuing it?

Is it just a fluke? Or does it really work?

Reliable analysis? Or a tambourine dance?

I'm just really amazed, I didn't expect such results, from candlestick analysis, so I immediately decided to share on the forum...

Well - it looks like quite a grail, but it's an interesting question indeed. :) I had (somewhere on the forum) the same picture by combinations of two candlesticks and just for the same period. You run it at least a year earlier - I wonder what will happen.

HH-1: SL==TP, based on the parameters? Then why, if on Alpari it's 4?

HH-2: I would be thankful if you could tell me in your PM how exactly you analyzed this one (?! W8-/) bar - in exchange I can share my "grail" approach. :)

RomanS >> :

For a year, after 5 years of manual trading, I've been trying to write an MTS. Tried many indicators and oscillators, but came to the conclusion that building MTS on their basis is like predicting their movement rather than price movement. I think they don't make any sense, on the contrary, they just prevent us from real thinking... It's like an illusion that we cling to and think it is the truth and it will help us (in short, he who has understood, knows).

Gentlemen.... Just today, within half an hour, I developed an Expert Advisor based on analysis of previous candle on M30 chart of EURUSD. I have tested it first for one quarter, then for 2009, then from 2008.01.01 till today. The results impressed me .... Of course it's not a grail, but to be honest I didn't expect such results...

It's strange that you put a lot of different functions with different input information in illusions,

but a single F(Open;Close;High;Low), also belonging to the first set, to the impressive ones.

F(Open;Close;High;Low) is just a special case of the so-called illusion.

>> Either way, you're overreacting by dumping the indicators and oscillators.

There are developments of the "candlestick engine" (indicator, advisor) for multicurrency strategy, based on technology CandleCode, recognizes a dozen candlestick patterns, if the theme is of interest to anyone can post here in the near future

RomanS писал(а) >>

I would like to ask for opinions...

Who is working on this topic? Is it really worth pursuing?

It's worth it. I started working on it a couple of years ago, and I am still working on it. I even implemented an Expert Advisor in the Championship that takes only the previous bar for analysis in order to make a decision.

I recommend to switch to the relative values for the analysis and for the selection of your targets (e.g. TP, SL), if it is not the case now.

Svinozavr >> :

I worked (a long time ago) but came to the conclusion that candlestick combinations can be more accurately described using TA indicators on a small sample - 3 to 7 bars. For example, you can describe a trend confirming candlestick using a standard deviation on a 5 bar sample. Do you want an illustration? I can do it, I just don't have a ready-made screenshot and the illustrating chart is not open. If you need it, I'll show it to you.

You were right on the money!!! I got there too, first I tried 48 bars on M30, then 24... 12... (8) I stopped at 4 bars))) Although, the trail starts 7 bars after the opening, so to speak, so that everything settled down from the beginning.... Avoid using too fast moose)) i cannot achieve big goals (200-250p) if i start trawling immediately. If you can lay out illustrations, lay them out!

A question to you - on what TF did you work? I only tried it on M30, I haven't got to the rest yet, I just made the Expert Advisor yesterday, I have no time for it.

Kos >> :
There are developments of the "candlestick engine" (indicator, advisor) for multicurrency strategy, based on technology CandleCode, recognizes a dozen candlestick patterns, if someone is interested in the topic can post here in the near future

We will be happy to check it out ... By the way multicurrency candlestick analysis... Interesting!!!

Reason: