Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on?

For a year, after 5 years of manual trading, I've been trying to write an MTS. Tried many indicators and oscillators, but came to the conclusion that building MTS on their basis is like predicting their movement rather than price movement. I think they don't make any sense, on the contrary, they just prevent us from real thinking... It's like an illusion that we cling to and think it is the truth and it will help us (in short, he who has understood, knows).

I decided to try, without complicated mathematical calculations, but just analyzing the chart to build TS. For many years, studying kilometres of charts and studying price's behavior in real time, I decided to write an Expert Advisor for the candlestick analysis, since I'm still far away from writing an Expert Advisor on Elliott Waves.

Gentlemen.... Just today, within half an hour, I built an EA based on the analysis of the previous candle on M30 chart of EURUSD. I have tested it first for one quarter, then for 2009, then from 2008.01.01 to today. I am very impressed with the results.... Of course it's not a grail, but honestly, I didn't expect such results...

here they are...

I'd like to get some feedback...

Who is working on this topic? Is it really worth continuing?

Is it just a fluke? Or does it really work?

Reliable analysis? or a tambourine dance?

I'm just really amazed, I didn't expect such results from candlestick analysis, so I decided to share on the forum right away...

I would like to add, the expert is not a scalper, targets from 100p minimum.

Tell me about the algorithm. i (not a very good programmer) tried to write EAs using candlestick analysis, but i had a problem with analysis. i would like to know how you implemented it.

RomanS >> :

>> Reliable analysis? Or a tambourine dance?

There is one simple check: if it is really candlestick combinations - then the same EA should be drawing similar balance curves on any currency pair (the hammer does not care where it hangs in Europe or in Astralia). If a nice profit is drawn only on one pair / time - it means that the stars are just lucky ;)

RomanS >> :

There they are...

Rather: Here they are...

:)

EURUSD wholesale

dmmikl86 >> :
>> Tell me about the algorithm. i (not a very good programmer) tried to write EAs using candlestick analysis, but had a problem with the analysis. i would like to know how you implemented it

I messaged you in person.

ForexTools писал(а) >>

There is one simple check: if these are really candlestick combinations - then the same Expert Advisor should draw similar balance growth curves on any currency (the hammer does not care where it hangs in Europe or in Astralia). If a nice profit is drawn only on one pair / time - it means that the stars are just lucky.)

Candlestick combinations do not have to work equally on all symbols.

ForexTools >> :

There is one simple test: if these are really candlestick combinations - then the same EA should draw similar balance curves for any currency pair (the hammer does not care whether it is in Europe or in Astralia). If a nice profit is drawn only on one pair / time - it means that the stars are just lucky ;)

I'll try it now, I just didn't try it on other pairs, and I need a slightly different approach, different charts, different approaches...

For the eurobucks, I based it between the hai and the low of 45 pips. Suppose for the pound this option will cause a lot of false entries, you need an approach here!

I haven't tried it yet, I'm curious myself, I'm going to try it now...

Well, for those who are already working with candlesticks, I want to share my experience...

ForexTools >> :

If, on the other hand, a nice profit is being drawn on just one pair\time, it's just that the stars are so lucky ;)

Since 01.01.2008 they are getting good!!!

What about candlestick combinations?

A friend recently told me: he studied at a broker's course, paid 450 quid, and when they taught them candlestick analysis, they said that you should not pay attention to combinations, but only to one candle...

who thinks what do you think of patterns in sevech groups?

Integer >> :

Candlestick combinations do not have to work equally on all symbols.

I didn't write identical, I wrote similar ;)

if we enter the market immediately after a reversal combination, then whatever the "nature" of the currency, in theory, there should be maximum(?) profit from the upcoming transaction.

candlesticks for euras, candlesticks for kiwi, candlesticks for.... - this is a real tambourine dance

Reason: