Is it all realistic?

It's been many months since I've been writing different robots, on different indices and TSs, but the result is always -withdrawal... I traded manually, but because of greed and not respecting MM leads to the same thing... I shook hands with Kolya Morzhev twice, many of my friends did the same... .... For a long time I've been reading various articles and I got a not entirely "positive" impression about forks.... Many advised me to "DAX", that it is more "technical" and so on and so forth. But I "did not see" anything like that... So the question came up... Does anybody make money with the help of "advisors", etc.? And in general, does anyone make money on the frp?

What do you think? Or is it the habit of judging everyone by their own results? ;)

Um... what do I think? A lot of people just keep their 'Moose' quiet so as not to lose face/authority...

Desperation? That's good, a moment of truth. At this point, you either start to really think (because there's nowhere else to go if you still have the irrational fervour no matter what) - or you give it all up for fuck's sake.

If you say 'real', you won't believe it...

If you say "not real" you won't believe it either.....

So what's the point of the question?

LeoV >> :

If you say 'real', you won't believe it...

If you say "not real" you won't believe it either.....

So what's the point of the question?

"To be or not to be, that is the question."

Yeah... Well yes! Yes!!!! You're right!!! Desperation!... It is (( .... One of the olds traders said about the 4 stages:

"Don't make the mistake of thinking there are indicators that are better than others. Or fix the ones that are. This is the first mistake I make. The second is finding the magic combination of indicators Alas, this stage has mowed down many potentially successful... The third stage - understanding that the methodology must be stable to different market conditions (robust), and then you start to treat all of the digital indicators and other complex indicators as a complete failure.... The fourth stage is VERY SIMPLE INDICATORS and an understanding of money MANAGEMENT. You have to live up to it, well, or the understanding of it has to be earned." (c)

I'm currently going through the second stage, i.e. looking for "magic combination" of indicators, which I can hammer into "robot" and get a "Cash Machine" ....

Anyway... I managed to double my deposit in 8 days... And again I lost it by hand due to non-compliance with Money Management and my stupid "fundamental" and "technical" analysis... I´ve come to the conclusion that trading should be done manually, but with small deposits it becomes unprofitable and nerve-racking, and trading with "robots", too, is not very profitable, because after combining a lot of indices and TS, I have not found the "terminator" (grail)...

Shniperson писал(а) >>

Yeah... Well yes! Yes!!!! You're right!!! Desperation!... It is (( .... One of the olds traders said about the 4 stages:

"Don't make the mistake of thinking there are indicators that are better than others. Or fix the ones that are. This is the first mistake I make. The second is finding the magic combination of indicators Alas, this stage has mowed down many potentially successful... The third stage - understanding that the methodology must be stable to different market conditions (robust), and then you start to treat all of the digital indicators and other complex indicators as a complete failure.... The fourth stage is VERY SIMPLE INDICATORS and an understanding of money MANAGEMENT. You have to live up to it, well, or the understanding of it has to be earned." (c)

I'm currently going through the second stage, that is, looking for "magic combination" of indicators, which scored in a "robot", I can get a "Cash Machine" ....

Anyway... I managed to double my deposit in 8 days... And again I lost it by hand due to non-compliance with Money Management and my stupid "fundamental" and "technical" analysis... I´ve come to the conclusion that trading should be done manually, but with small deposits it becomes unprofitable and nerve-racking, and trading with the help of "robots", too, is not very profitable, because after combining a lot of indices and TS, I have not found the "terminator" (grail)...

In my opinion, the final stage is when you think about how to save "terminator" expectation in the future.

And before speculating, check it out. Buy his adviser from Mauris (3rd place for a month for only 300 cwt).

At the same time, tell us later :) how it will turn out.

Mns777 >> :

In my opinion, the final stage is when you wonder how to keep the "terminator" expectation alive in the future.

There's no question in Terminator, I've played it before... there's a button SAVE ))))

The final stage - where did I put my Alzheimer's pills ))))))))))

Heh... buying a "cat in a poke", even if "advertised", I don't think it's worth it, besides I feel sorry for throwing such money away )... Besides at roulette, using the theory of probability and MM, you can double the capital for the evening ... But all my life I've been craving for charts, "analytical" reviews, clever speeches... to reflections.... From my early 15s I dreamed about "career" as a trader and analyst, received 2 educations (college + high school)... But as a result I am "broke", I make more in one day than I could raise in Forex during one week....(
Reason: