Transition from Virtual to Real. 1000 USD (daily)

Simple question.

I have been working on a virtual account with MetaTrading4 (Alpari DC Charts and Conditions)for over half a year now.

I work sometimes when I remember. I make bets on hourly and half-hourly charts.

I use different indicators, build lines etc.

Daily on Virtual account with an initial balance of $ 2.000 I have a profit of $ 300 - $ 700. These figures take into account minus and plus trades every day. With a balance of 10.000 (in a month) I have a profit of $ 1000 every day.

Question:

What is the catch?

It is written everywhere that only 5% of traders have a permanent profit working on a real account. The rest remain losers.

What are the potential pitfalls of switching from a Virtual account to a Real one?

Will I make the same profit if I do not change my current strategy?

Senx.

Will I make the same profit if I don't change my current strategy?

Of course you will, if you are as sceptical about real days as you are about virtual ones, and you won't be ruined by the psychological factor. Profits!

Not a fact.

Look at it this way. What is MONEY?

It is clearly an abstraction. But this abstraction has an interesting property. Imagine all the possible choices of actions that you can perform in a given time t. Out of an incalculable set of possibilities, you can select a finite set. If you don't have money, the probability that you can do one or another action in certain groups changes. For example, in order to get to Antarctica you can go several ways. But if you have a large amount of money (abstracts), you can rent a plane, a ship and get there rather quickly.

So real money has one characteristic that cannot be attributed to virtual money in any way. Real money is basically an abstraction which you can transform into real events and things. Real money has a kind of energy or momentum.

From this I conclude that trading with virtual money and real money is physically a different process, and therefore when trading with real money you have to go through the whole school all over again.

Regards, Yaroslav.

The answer lies in your phrase.

Eurofoto писал (а) >> I work sometimes when I remember.
If you can treat real money the same way you treat verbal money, i.e. keep the rules of your TS when trading with real money, then you can make the same profit. But in the experience of many people it is unlikely. Attitudes will change and so will the rules. Many people trade just fine on demo, but cannot do it on real as well. )))))

sol писал (а) >>

From this I conclude that trading with virtual money and real money is physically a different process, and therefore when trading with real money you have to go through the whole school first.

Absolutely right.

Integer писал (а) >>
Absolutely right.

Huh...

Thanks for the answers...

Why are you so uptight?

I have a great trading system... If I do not have anything interesting, I don't place any bets. If there is something interesting I place orders.

This approach to trading excludes getting nervous and taking wrong decisions. You should take note of it.

By the way... Just half an hour ago...

Here while writing this post, saw a trend on the EurGBP hourly chart.

Sources:

Funds: $4,300.

Buy order with the volume of 2.0

As of now I'm on the plus side of $500... (half an hour of time).

So my question was originally a simple one:

If you leave the ranting about being. When you switch to a real account, is it possible to earn so?

Or may be that from the $ 500 that I earned by writing this post, my DC will subtract 199.8% and I'm really left with only 0.5 dollars? (as an example). Or else what's the catch?

What's the catch?

Start trading with a real mini. And choose your broker carefully.

Eurofoto писал (а) >>
What is the catch?

Go to the real, you will find out. If you don't want to listen to people, why did you ask? That's the catch, the difference between real and demo is not perceived or understood at first. To understand, you have to get a bump on your bones. So you have to do it yourself. Nobody will do it for you.

The difference between real and demo is very significant

1. it is slippage. In a strong move when trying to open an order we can jump quite a long way which will consequently decrease the total profit.

2. Indicator values are different because there are small differences in the quotes, which leads to a real time opening with a loss.

You may have a lot of such details.

sol писал (а) >>
Start trading on a real mini. And choose your broker carefully.

I would advise Alpari

If you want to trade on a real account, you have to choose a trader who is a Forex broker.)

KimIV писал (а) >>

Go to the real, you will find out. If you don't want to listen to people, why did you ask? That's the catch, the difference between real and demo is not perceived or understood at first. To understand, you have to get a bump on your bones. So you have to do it yourself. No one will do it for you.

Dear KimIV

I am writing off-topic, but I would like to know your experience about the divergence and its definition

Reason: