I will write the indicator for free - page 67

al38:
Help is needed. Description and indicators in the archive - ZZ
Try it. It should be placed in MQL4 folder.
Files:
1.zip  4 kb

Good day to all.
Have studied Forex for over 5 years.
Have experience of doubling and tripling an account.
Tried a number of my own ideas in trading. At the same time I am not an MQL programmer myself. My Expert Advisors are written by freelancers.
Every time I get the same picture - a template EA being created from a workpiece. A lot of unnecessary code and distortion of the original trading idea. There is no use to bother the programmer, in essence.
His task is to make money, he often doesn't get into the idea.
The result - a lot of half-baked Expert Advisors on the computer.
I do not have an opportunity to be fully engaged in it. I have my own job and I am a decent old man. In addition, real trading is often very different from trading on the demo.
If there is a good programmer, who is interested in Forex trading as an interesting task, who needs fresh ideas and is ready to periodically exchange information and write expert advisors based on my ideas, I will be grateful.
I am myself a former cybernetician, an inventor and computer scientist by education. Currently I am working in corporate communications.
I have some ideas about Forex trading and I have some real trading experience, both positive and negative, but I am not a good programmer and I have no time to do it properly.
For me Forex is the mental gymnastics, and then the profit.

Petr Krylov:

There is experience of doubling and tripling the account.

But there is no money.

Petr Krylov:
I am not an MQL programmer myself.

But I know that EAs contain a lot of unnecessary code and distort the original trading idea.

Petr Krylov:
I'm a former computer scientist by education.

But I don't have brains to master MQL.

I am full of contradictions.

Hi, I need to create a moving average like the typical price(hlc/3) where instead of the close price parameter is open price(hlo/3)
Exactly like a standard indicator but on an optin
It's supposed to be easy, but I'm not very handy.

Евгений пр:
Hi, I need to create a moving average like the typical price(hlc/3) where instead of the close price parameter is open price(hlo/3)
Exactly like a standard indicator but on an optin
It's supposed to be easy, but I'm not very handy.
Files:
HLO3.mq4  6 kb

Petr Krylov:
Tried a number of my own ideas in trading.
I myself am a former cyberneticist by education, an inventor and computer scientist. Now I work in corporate communications.

Forex over 5 years. Cybernetics... Electronics... So you can express your thoughts in writing? If so, write a competent assignment. If not, your experience is worthless.

Александр:
You have to try. You should put it in the MQL4 folder.

I don't know what to do, I've moved it to folders and nothing happens. Need to prescribe something in the indicator code?

al38:

I don't know what to do, I moved it to folders and nothing happens. Do I need to prescribe something in the indicator code?

Unzip it. What is in folder 1, put it in the folder MQL4. Or what I have just attached - put it in the folder with the terminal.
Files:
MQ4.zip  4 kb

Petr Krylov:
Good day to all.
Tried a number of my own ideas in trading. At the same time I am not an MQL programmer myself. My Expert Advisors are written by freelancers.
Every time I get the same picture - a template EA being created from a workpiece. A lot of unnecessary code and distortion of the original trading idea. There is no use to bother the programmer, in essence.
His task is to make money, he often doesn't get into the idea.
The result - a lot of half-baked Expert Advisors on the computer.
I do not have an opportunity to be fully engaged in it. I have my own job and I am a decent old man. In addition, real trading is often very different from trading on the demo.
If there is a good programmer, who is interested in Forex trading as an interesting task, who needs fresh ideas and is ready to periodically exchange information and write expert advisors based on my ideas, I will be grateful.
I am myself a former cybernetician, an inventor and computer scientist by education. Now I am working in corporate communications.
I have some ideas about Forex trading and I have some real trading experience, both positive and negative, but I am not a good programmer and I have no time to do it properly.
For me Forex is the mental gymnastics, and then the profit.
If Forex for you is an exercise for the mind and you're focused, as I understand, on algorithmic trading, then master MQL. Believe me, it's a very simple language, which is easy to learn for a person with technical education and your experience as an engineer and inventor. And it is important not only to develop your ideas better than freelancers, who do not go into the essence of your ideas, but also to better develop your ideas and make sure of their prospects. There are good templates for Expert Advisors, on the basis of which many ideas and trading algorithms are tested elementary and quickly, literally in an evening. In doing so, you can improve the working algorithms or discard them directly, while looking at the obtained results. After all, it sometimes happens that the algorithms that appear in your mind only seem good, and when testing them, you see their deficiencies. If you are serious about algotrading, you need to do it only this way, having at hand a laboratory for rapidly testing your ideas.

Age is not an obstacle here. On the contrary, with age it's necessary to train your brain. I'm a retired grandfather and if to judge by your picture I'm about 10-15 years older than you are, however, I am planning to master a lot more. And it is interesting. There should be interest in life.

Александр:
Разархивируйте. То что в папке 1 кидайте в папку MQL4. Или то,что сейчас прикрепил кидайте в папку с терминалом

Yes I did, but the ATR data does not fit in the zigzag

Reason: