I will write the indicator for free - page 42

002282ke:

Hello, please help me write an arrow indicator for the candlestick analysis algorithm

here are four in a series of 4 candles in one direction is our algorithm and then if a series of three candles in one direction and immediately a signal against the trend

The idea of the robot algorithm is simple if a series of 3 candles in one direction signal against the trend if such a signal will be four in a row in the wrong direction they need to be flashed and then on the fifth candle formation was the signal

maybe i didn't quite understand ))))) because of some mistakes in the text, but that's it ?

in the settings you can specify the number of bars in one direction

Files:
N_Candles.mq4  3 kb

Hello. Please help me add the MTF function to this indicator. I think it's better than all the mcdis and stochastics. I think it is better than all sorts of mcdis and stochastics.

Files:

Yurij Izyumov:

may not have understood ))))) due to some mistakes in the text, but that's it ?

you can set the number of bars in one direction

See on the picture first four candles in one direction no signals in a row between them and then our signal on the third of candles after them

Files:
001.jpg  104 kb

Relogin19881226:

Files:

Dear Yuri There is an indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13438 Line of three candles stowell when setting parameters as on the screenshot 1 without specifying time frame picture as on the screenshot 2. I would like to ask you to sign an alert when the dotted line is broken in one direction or the other, please contactAndrey Gostev but he did not answer.

Линия трех свечей Стоуэлла
Линия трех свечей Стоуэлла
  • votes: 15
  • Andrey Gostev
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор строит на правом краю графика два паттерна Стоуэлла: верхний и нижний. Пробой линии трех свечей означает (по Стоуэллу) смену тренда. Оба файла должны быть скомпилированы. На график устанавливается только второй файл (3clinetf.mq4). Входные параметры: Параметр BreakOnly=false означает, что строятся...

Firetrade2013 Chirikov:

Dear Yuri There is an indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13438 Line of three candles stowell when setting parameters as on the screenshot 1 without specifying time frame picture as on the screenshot 2. I would like to ask you to sign an alert when the dotted line is broken in one direction or the other, please contactAndrey Gostev but he did not answer.

I have already received this message but I have to use key indicatorhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13438

I will not spend too much time on it if the task is unclear or not clearly formulated, so please keep in mind that I am alone and there are many of you, and therefore if the task is not clear, I will not delve into it

Files:
3clinetf_2.mq4  13 kb

Thank you very much...quick and quality+++++

Good evening Yura, can you tell me if mine can be converted to MTF? ((

Yury again I am writing to you, because my previous request was not ignored, thank you for that.

It's no secret that all who traded the recent days EUR-GBP in most of them, I think lost money ... Most likely on a stop ... just my opinion

Having carried out an analysis of the pair, I ask you to write a simple indicator

1. A candlestick forms a high on an uptrend and a stick is drawn on its maximum, as in the picture.

2. the high is re-drawn, the opening price of the candle is below the formed high, and the closing price is above, i.e. a new high is formed, a stick is drawn as in the figure.

3. The next candle opens below the high, breaks through it and closes below the high ... (i.e. false breakout) ... so called, this is what we need.

4. Accordingly, if the trend is descending after the confirmed low, everything is the same in the opposite order.

If the trend is descending after a confirmed low, everything is the same in reverse order.

The fractal method a local minimum or a broken maximum is falsely marked and the signal

Hello! I faced a problem, can you help me to solve it: I wrote an EA for me (pretty simple) at a certain time when I need it, I draw a trend line downwards and put a buystop pending order with a certain percentage of stop loss and take profit or draw from below to above and respectively place a sellstop. The programmer is nowhere to be found. I really need to build one more action in my EA. I do not know what to do! Can you tell who you can contact? Payment is guaranteed.

Reason: