A visual studio on the MT4 platform.

Do developers need a Visual Studio to develop the interface of their applications on the MT4/MT5 platforms?

Реter Konow:
Do developers need a Visual Studio to develop the interface of their applications on MT4/MT5 platforms?

Probably better to add this suggestion to the last "piggy bank": https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/74057

I don't think so, MQ and MetaEditor in general seem to have it as a low priority, especially for MT4.

Предложения по улучшению MetaEditor
Предложения по улучшению MetaEditor
  • www.mql5.com
Форум трейдеров

Реter Konow:
Do developers need a Visual Studio to develop the interface of their applications on the MT4/MT5 platforms?
They do. On MS Visual Studio platform.

Sergey Basov:

Probably better to add this suggestion to the last "piggy bank": https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/74057

But I don't think so, MQ and MetaEditor in general don't seem to have it as a priority, especially for MT4.

I should clarify that Visual Studio is going to be offered by me, in a few months. That's why I brought up this question. Please visit my page and you will find links to videos demonstrating the basic capabilities of my windows. I think it would be good if all applications written in MQL would have such features.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Needed. On the MS Visual Studio platform.
Dear Sir, believe me that everything will be easier and simpler on the MT platform. You will like it).

Реter Konow:
Dear Sir, believe me that everything will be easier and simpler on the MT platform. You'll love it).
You probably don't know enough about other platforms. It's understandable if you haven't seen other machines, Zaporozhets -Wo! machine. Nothing new and interesting, except for the trading functions and data access functionality of MQL.

Реter Konow:
I should clarify that I am going to offer the Visual Studio, in a few months' time. That's why I brought it up. Go to my page and there you will find links to videos demonstrating the basic features of my windows. I think it would be good if all applications written in MQL would have such features.

I've had a look, and it's not bad, although I don't really know what I personally can adapt it to at the moment.

Maybe, you should create a poll to make the results more concrete.

Sergey Basov:

I've had a look at it, and it's not bad, although I don't really know what I can adapt it to at the moment.

Then perhaps we should create a poll, so that the result would be more concrete.

Thank you.

I'm sure with the use of new features and technologies, most developers will come up with lots of new interesting ideas.

Sergey Basov:

It's not so bad, although I'm not sure what I can adapt it to at the moment.

Then maybe you should create a poll, so that the result is more concrete.

I will make a poll too, thanks for the tip. )

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You probably don't know enough about other platforms. It's understandable if you haven't seen other machines, Zaporozhets -Wo! machine. Nothing new and interesting, except for trading functions and data access functionality of MQL.
I'm working on fixing this drawback. ) Regarding other platforms I treat them with respect but I don't consider myself an expert in them.

Реter Konow:
I'm working on fixing this defect. ) As for other platforms, I treat them with respect, but do not consider myself an expert on them.
And for good reason. It's a waste of time and effort. IMHO, of course. It is akin to inventing crutches for a disabled person from birth. Although, in the case of an invalid, it is really necessary.
Reason: