My reviews are not being counted.

Hello everyone, I am a brand new seller, but an already established seller on other platforms.
I listed a product, and  I got sales and reviews on the very same day, but the issue is that my reviews are not being counted and the product shows "0" stars.

The members as they were already using my product so they purchased and gave the review right away.

Ahmed Furqan:
Hello everyone, I am a brand new seller, but an already established seller on other platforms.
I listed a product, and  I got sales and reviews on the very same day, but the issue is that my reviews are not being counted and the product shows "0" stars.

The members as they were already using my product so they purchased and gave the review right away.

There has been a change in the review system recently and the result is that reviews and ratings are shown at a later date.

This was done to fight fake reviews.

The reviews are fake.

Enrique Dangeroux:

The reviews are fake.

I am already an established seller on facebook, and members who reviewed are already using my product for the past year.

just launched on mql5.

Ahmed Furqan:

I am already an established seller on facebook, and members who reviewed are already using my product for the past year.

just launched on mql5.

In order to post a review, you must purchase the product.

If your reviewers are already using your EA for the past year, how did they post these reviews?

Have they bought your EA through MQL5.com too, just to leave their review?

I see most of them are very recent members with very low rating and your product has only been published 2 days ago.

This looks suspicious and I have to say that Enrique may have a point.

Ahmed Furqan:

just launched on mql5.

"Fake review" (in many cases) does not mean that the person does not exist. I think - it is related to the other situation (those situations were discussed a lot on the forums).
The automated system for all the sellers may hides review from accounts that it found suspicious (it is for all the sellers).
The algorithm of this automated system is not disclosed.

1. Read this small thread for more information (with the short explanation of admin about 'automated hiding review system):

2. It is one of old thread which was started before this 'automated hiding review system' was created:

Product page showing zero votes now
Product page showing zero votes now
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, Do you maybe know why this could be happening...

Eleni Anna Branou:

In order to post a review, you must purchase the product.

If your reviewers are already using your EA for the past year, how did they post these reviews?

Have they bought your EA through MQL5.com too, just to leave their review?

I see most of them are very recent members with very low rating and your product has only been published 2 days ago.

This looks suspicious and I have to say that Enrique may have a point.

As i said i am already an established seller on facebook, offcourse once i launched my product on mql5 i posted there in the group , members made there accounts specially on mql5 to appreciate my product as they are my clients in different services for the past 3 years.
They purchased the subscriptions Via MQL5.
and  as they are using  the product for quite a while now, so they can review it offcourse.

I dont see any unethical stuff here.

I have shared my  Facebook Group with the admins of mql5  so that they can verify what i am saying is right.

Ahmed Furqan: As i said i am already an established seller on facebook, offcourse once i launched my product on mql5 i posted there in the group , members made there accounts specially on mql5 to appreciate my product as they are my clients in different services for the past 3 years. They purchased the subscriptions Via MQL5. and as they are using the product for quite a while now, so they can review it offcourse. I dont see any unethical stuff here. I have shared my  Facebook Group with the admins of mql5  so that they can verify what i am saying is right.

I don't see how an establish customer of yours would go out of their way to repurchase the same product just to give you a review. That is still suspicious. However, ignoring my own opinion and perspective ...

... please understand that from MetaQuotes perspective, they could care less if you already have or don't have an established following. There is no way of knowing for certain about your previous history be it honest or not, nor will they spend time in investigating it, because its all automated. All they can do and will do, is treat you as a first timer, and any such behaviour of new accounts with fast reviews is considered suspicious and will be treated as such. You will just have to accept that and adapt your conduct and that of your customers in a way fitting of those conditions and rules which are the same for everyone.

Don't expect preferential treatment. You will be treated the same as others and you will have accept and respect that.

This looks like a weird system to me, the longest (positive) review I had didn't count, then someone with no score and who seems to don't know what the program he got even does, that one counts

If that ratings have consequences in the placing of the products, the "automated system" should be at least somewhat transparent in my opinion

Fernando Carreiro:

I don't see how an establish customer of yours would go out of their way to repurch the same product just to give you a review. That is still suspicious. However, ignoring my own opinion and perspective ...

... please understand that from MetaQuotes perspective, they could care less if you already have or don't have an established following. There is no way of knowing about your previous history be it honest or not. All they can do, is treat you as a first timer, and any such behaviour of new accounts with fast reviews is considered suspicious and will be treated as such. You will just have to accept that and adapt your conduct and that of your customers in a way fittings of those conditions and rules which are the same for everyone.

Don't expect preferential treatment. You will be treated the same as others and you will have accept and respect that.

Its very easy to verify that i am an established and pretty much loved seller, visit the facebook group its 4 years old.
If you provide good services for 3 years+ then obviously members can go out of the way to support.

Anyways m not here to debate or prove that, and thankyou for your time 😊 and response

Ahmed Furqan:
Its very easy to verify that i am an established and pretty much loved seller, visit the facebook group its 4 years old.
If you provide good services for 3 years+ then obviously members can go out of the way to support.

Anyways m not here to debate or prove that, and thankyou for your time 😊 and response

Do you really think that MetaQuotes has the time or motivation to investigate every new seller? No! Its all automated! Just accept it!

Reason: