Why Am I blocked?

I was banned for one week, now , one week after, I am free to write fóruns, comments, etc but I can't send or receive messages on chat. There is no support to ask about it, can anyone's help me.?

As far as I see - you are not blocked.

It was some technical maintenance for the chat yesterday (and may be - the today also).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My chat doesn't work. Again!

MetaQuotes, 2021.04.22 13:56

We are carrying out technical work with the chat server, so the chats will be unavailable for some time.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused

Sergey Golubev:

As faras I see - you are not blocked.

It was some technical maintenance for the chat yesterday (and may be - the today also).

No, it's another problem. Where can I ask for release this? I cannot order for freelancers also

Eric Sebestyen Ferreira:
No, it's another problem. Where can I ask for release this? I cannot order for freelancers also
Try on desktop computer.

Sergey Golubev:
Try on desktop computer.
Same result, I see no way to ask for help for mql5 administrator. What can I do? I believe it is a problem whit new build.

Eric Sebestyen Ferreira:
Same result, I see no way to ask for help for mql5 administrator. What can I do? I believe it is a problem whit new build.

I read the mark on your screenshot:
"User banned to interact with other users".
Ban to send PM?

You can try to change your IP:

• restart your router with computer in case you are on dynamic IP,
    or
  • ask your intneret provider to change your IP,
    and
  • do not use any external VPS to contact with the users by PM.

And you can try to send PM directly from Metatrader for example.

Sergey Golubev:

I read the mark on your screenshot:
"User banned to interact with other users".
Ban to send PM?

You can try to change your IP:

• restart your router with computer in case you are on dynamic IP,
    or
  • ask your intneret provider to change your IP,
    and
  • do not use any external VPS to contact with the users by PM.

And you can try to send PM directly from Metatrader for example.

I already changed my Ip, restarted my pc but nothing solved! Are u sure that is not related to new build? 

Eric Sebestyen Ferreira:
I already changed my Ip, restarted my pc but nothing solved! Are u sure that is not related to new build? 

Are you sending private messages to the users with new build?
I see that you used android chrome on your screenshot, and it is written that you banned to send private messages to the other user.

I think it is not related to new buld.

You can try to send private messages using Metatrader (there is chat on the top right corner).

Sergey Golubev:

Are you sending private messages to the users with new build?
I see that you used android chrome on your screenshot, and it is written that you banned to send private messages to the other user.

I think it is not related to new buld.

You can try to send private messages using Metatrader (there is chat on the top right corner).

Same problem, I think I need delete my account.
Reason: