Developer research

JEROME FELIX COLOT:

Hello,

I am looking for a developer.

Post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

that's what I wanted to do,

but to post an ad and discuss projects, you have to credit the account,

I want to see the developers who apply, and discuss with them to assess their skills and their profile, without having to credit the account for the moment,

JEROME FELIX COLOT:

that's what I wanted to do,

but to post an ad and discuss projects, you have to credit the account,

I want to see the developers who apply, and discuss with them to assess their skills and their profile, without having to credit the account for the moment,

Are you sure that you have to credit your mql5 account before posting a job on freelance?

I believe that you can post a job and discuss with potential developers without any money in your account. You can't actually progress beyond discussion until you fund the account.

If it has changed it must be recently.

yes I am sure I have tried several times,

and give projects to anonymous people, not fully qualified to complete the project on time and correctly, no thanks!

I respect this person's work, but I can't afford this kind of drift because MQL5 has put an anonymous recruiting system, I have no time to waste, and I will have to re-hire a developer to use the code again, it's a tool that will cost me twice as much as the normal one,

MQL should really review this recruiting method it's just unacceptable it's as if an employer recruiting blindly you saw him or her! to recruit people blind, that does not exist !!

JEROME FELIX COLOT:

yes I am sure I have tried several times,

and give projects to anonymous people, not fully qualified to complete the project on time and correctly, no thanks!

I respect this person's work, but I can't afford this kind of drift because MQL5 has put an anonymous recruiting system, I have no time to waste, and I will have to re-hire a developer to use the code again, it's a tool that will cost me twice as much as the normal one,

MQL should really review this recruiting method it's just unacceptable it's as if an employer recruiting blindly you saw him or her! to recruit people blind, that does not exist !!

If you refer to this message  "Your account balance is $0. You can top it up right now." this one wont stop you from posting the job. Once you choose a developer and set requirements file then the ammount will be blocked from your account.

yes I know I can reload it, but choose a developer blindly no thank you, that's fine I gave, we don't know the identity of the developer and so it's a real skill once you give it work,<Deleted>, I will not debate this subject indefinitely, I have no time to subject of the post and clear

JEROME FELIX COLOT:
yes I know I can reload it, but choose a developer blindly no thank you, that's fine I gave, we don't know the identity of the developer and so it's a real skill once you give it work, <Deleted> , I will not debate this subject indefinitely, I have no time to subject of the post and clear

What I meant is that you don't instantly need to top your acccount. Even with 0 balace you can post the job in the freelance section. After you get responses you can talk to people. You can post it at 30+ and then negotiate and get to know a good developer and if after the first job you are satisfied you can always go back to him with personal jobs posting :) hope I was helpful

Reason: