Product rating (5 stars) question.

hi everybody!

I have a question about product rating on the market by "star system".

I publish some products on the market and get some rating but it doesn't showing on the main logo of a product like for the rest of the sellers.

thanks a lot and have a nice day:)

Hello , were these always free ?

Alexander Chertnik:

hi everybody!

I have a question about product rating on the market by "star system".

I publish some products on the market and get some rating but it doesn't showing on the main logo of a product like for the rest of the sellers.

thanks a lot and have a nice day:)

The product ranking and rating system has changed.

Have a look at this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/354343

Lorentzos Roussos:
Hello , were these always free ?

two of them not, i raised the price after the rating and i was thinking that this is the reason but then i get 2 more ratings without changing anything and didn't get the rating yet.

Alexander Chertnik:

two of them not, i raised the price after the rating and i was thinking that this is the reason but then i get 2 more ratings without changing anything and didn't get the rating yet.

From observation only , i have noticed penalisation of "Free to paid".

The rest ,that were unchanged ,i dont know .

Perhaps the reviews came too fast pertinent to the products download .Perhaps the algorithm is trying to prevent a 

stacking of reviews on free products which in turn become paid later on expecially if proof of the later for that seller exists(thats a hypothesis).

I would not worry. (but it could be better)

Lorentzos Roussos:

From observation only , i have noticed penalisation of "Free to paid".

The rest ,that were unchanged ,i dont know .

Perhaps the reviews came too fast pertinent to the products download .Perhaps the algorithm is trying to prevent a 

stacking of reviews on free products which in turn become paid later on expecially if proof of the later for that seller exists(thats a hypothesis).

I would not worry. (but it could be better)

thanks alot for the reply, anyway, i changed the price of those products to be free again, ill give it time and see what happens..

Alexander Chertnik:

thanks alot for the reply, anyway, i changed the price of those products to be free again, ill give it time and see what happens..

They wont return ,you might as well keep them paid .

hey everybody,

for general information:

if the seller changes the product price from free to some price, the previous rating will not be visible on the products logo / main page.

if the seller undo the process, the rating will come back after some time (sometimes days / hours).

happy new year !!! 

I'm also suffering the same problem, it is not clear why.
Customer have entered the rating and then suddenly it is not mentioned on the main page, even this morning a new rating is not taken into consideration for the rating.
Same thing for the positioning in the market
I think these are things to be resolved otherwise it becomes a market for the prerogative of very few

Giordan Cogotti:
I'm also suffering the same problem, it is not clear why.
Customer have entered the rating and then suddenly it is not mentioned on the main page, even this morning a new rating is not taken into consideration for the rating.
Same thing for the positioning in the market
I think these are things to be resolved otherwise it becomes a market for the prerogative of very few
Look at this post where I collected the explanation of the admins.
Product ranking discrepancies after fixing market errors.
Product ranking discrepancies after fixing market errors.
  • www.mql5.com
I first posted this problem to service desk, but they were not very helpful as usual...

Sergey Golubev : Guarda questo post dove ho raccolto le spiegazioni degli amministratori.

Thanks Sergey,

I hope they change something in the system because at this point I believe they detect FAKE reviews from real customers

Reason: