How to connect to Metatrade VPS?

I have signed up Metatrade VPS and I got a comfirmation email, only tell me to renew without remote access information. Is there a way to get the access information or how can I login?

firecard:
I have signed up Metatrade VPS and I got a comfirmation email, only tell me to renew without remote access information. Is there a way to get the access information or how can I login?

MQL5 VPS doesn't work as a traditional VPS.

When you use MQL5 VPS you do not need to keep your computer on.

You must synchronize properly your EA or signal subscription in order to work on the virtual server.

Your MQL5 VPS's journal log will begin recorded after your first synchronization.

If you need to synchronize an Expert Advisor with your MQL5 VPS server, you need to attach your EA on a chart, click the Auto Trading button and then right click on your VPS server >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

After the synchronization you check the VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you are getting the following message: 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled.

If its a signal that you want to synchronize, you setup your signal settings at MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals tab and then synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server (right click) >> Synchronize signal only.

After the synchronization you check your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you have the following message: 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal enabled.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 VPS doesn't work as a traditional VPS.

When you use MQL5 VPS you do not need to keep your computer on.

You must synchronize properly your EA or signal subscription in order to work on the virtual server.

Your MQL5 VPS's journal log will begin recorded after your first synchronization.

If you need to synchronize an Expert Advisor with your MQL5 VPS server, you need to attach your EA on a chart, click the Auto Trading button and then right click on your VPS server >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

After the synchronization you check the VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you are getting the following message: 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled.

Thank you for your detailed reply.

One more question, can I sync more then 1 copy of MT4, each MT4 has it own broker account, running different EA on 1 MQL5 VPS?

firecard:

Thank you for your detailed reply.

One more question, can I sync more then 1 copy of MT4, each MT4 has it own broker account, running different EA on 1 MQL5 VPS?

No, each MQL5 VPS is attached to 1 trading account only.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, each MQL5 VPS is attached to 1 trading account only.

Thank for your reply.

Thans for the thread,

I have an EA which trades based on trend lines. How can I synchronize objects drawn on charts with the VPS.

Supun Sameera Manasinghe:

Thans for the thread,

I have an EA which trades based on trend lines. How can I synchronize objects drawn on charts with the VPS.

read this thread: Are objects migratable?
Are objects migratable?
Are objects migratable?
  • www.mql5.com
Can chart objects be created, modified or deleted in a VPS...
Reason: