Distribution of MT4-MT5 accounts

Hello everyone happy new year!! I wanted yo know if anyone hace referencia about the global ratio or distribution off MT4/MT5 accounts, like for every 50 accounts in MT4 you have 1 MT5?

Carlos Pacheco:
Hello everyone happy new year!! I wanted yo know if anyone hace referencia about the global ratio or distribution off MT4/MT5 accounts, like for every 50 accounts in MT4 you have 1 MT5?
Why you need to know that?

Minions Labs:
Thanks for the follow up, basically to measure the size of the Market for future efforts.  From EA development ti copy traiding. The ratio AND proportions will give a picture of the size, other interestig fact (dont know if it's aveilable) Is the speed of growth of both.

Minions Labs:
Also it Is interestig that when you Review the signals you just see one MT5 signal with More than 50 followers (96) vrs allí the accounts with More than 50 un mt4.

Carlos Pacheco:
Thanks for the follow up, basically to measure the size of the Market for future efforts.  From EA development ti copy traiding. The ratio AND proportions will give a picture of the size, other interestig fact (dont know if it's aveilable) Is the speed of growth of both.

1- MT5 is the future. MT4 is the past.

2- Forex Brokers are still using MT4 a LOT. Why? I don't know.

3- As an example, here in Brazil, there are only MT5 Brokers.

Thos are my 2 cents...

;)

Exactly.

Minions Labs:

2- Forex Brokers are still using MT4 a LOT. Why? I don't know.

3- As an example, here in Brazil, there are only MT5 Brokers.

Thos are my 2 cents...

;)

Thanks! If 1 pip can make a difference imaginen two cents!! Thanks !
Reason: