Experts: TrendMeLeaveMe - page 2

How to use this EA on the different currency pairs on the same time? Should I change the Magic Number or something else in the code ?

Excellent EA.

gatowman:
Indicatoren,

Hi Waddahadda,

my template looks different, and the EA dont works by me, can you tell me why?

If i need more indicators please tell me...

Thanks

gatowman

Does this EA really work. I draw and name the trend line still nothing not a single trade. Can someone help me.

Inkuumba

thanks for the great stuff

This EA is my main tool now in trading, however i think this EA could be improved with allowing it to do unlimited pullback trendline breaks in trend that is going up or down or so i would like to trade with this amazing ea. If someone can here modify this EA for that purpose id be very pleased. I have already asked waddah to help doing that but i havent got any answers from him yet. My Email is Teejii_tutze@hotmail.com if you or someone kindly can make this change to this EA.

Happy New Year to everyone.

I need some help with this EA .

am hoping someone can help me edit it so that it can use all Trendlines on the chart that have a certain "Object Description"  instead of Object Name.

all help would be appreciated.

have ve been working on these for a long time to no avail .

Bug report

I set TP & SL both to 0 or leave blank, when order opened, EA is auto set both TP & SL value to open price (Ex: open price = 1.23456 , EA set TP=1.23456 , SP=1.23456) which cause position close right after it opened.

The reason I set  TP & SL both to 0 or leave blank, is because I want other trail stop EA or script to take care of all opened orders.  or is it OK to have both running at the same time? will it conflict each other? and who is taking the control? (Ex: other EA is using SAR trail stop, this EA using step stop)

Thank you for kind respond.

Best regards, 

inkuumba:

Does this EA really work. I draw and name the trend line still nothing not a single trade. Can someone help me.

Inkuumba

Stop EA before you draw the trend line, re-start EA after you name the trend line (buystop or sellstop).  On top-right corner, you should see happy face, if not, press F7 and make sure enable living trade checked.  Now you should really see the happy face.

Good luck and happy green pips. 

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions:

- how can I show the trendlines name in the Chart? (found, you have to place the same name in the Description)

- When you name the trendlines by the instructions, and start the Expert (a happy face visible in the right upper corner), you need to click in AutoTrading? how it works?

Regards,

Juan

Rush59:

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions:

- how can I show the trendlines name in the Chart? (found, you have to place the same name in the Description)

- When you name the trendlines by the instructions, and start the Expert (a happy face visible in the right upper corner), you need to click in AutoTrading? how it works?

Regards,

Juan

Juan,

first, you need to buystop and sellstop trend lines. You can rename them double click on the trend line and right click on the trendline and you will see trendline properties click general properties and name it and repeat this for the other trendline.

afterthat, choose the experts from the expert menu and drop on the chart and you will see happy face on the right corner. If you not click the autotrade from the expert properties

Could you add a feature for taking profit when a trendline, horizontal line is touched by price?
Reason: