can someone help me resolve MTF analysis in my EA

i am a trader with 8 years experience

and i am writing a trading system that needs to be an EA.

but in this way i have encountered some important mql4 programming questions.

Q1: i can generate s1 (1 second) offline chart  in mt4 by attaching fxblue custom time frame generator EA on any pair online chart, and then installing my own EA on that offline chart (my EA can be installed on online charts too but online charts does not contain s1 or tick charts) .

one of my EA abilities is using multi time frame analysis as one of its filters.

now my 1st question is : is it possible for a mql4 programmer to make my EA an mtf analyzer on online and offline charts at the same time?

for example:

can a programmer write a code for it to analyze s1(offline)+m1+m5+m15 .... (online)at the same time .

or t1(1 tick time frame)(offline)+m1+m5+m15 (online) .... at the same time . just by installing my EA on offline chart?

let me know about it in details .

thank you so much

Please change the capitals.

lionking2017:

Q1: i can generate s1 (1 second) offline chart  in mt4 by attaching fxblue custom time frame generator EA on any pair online chart, and then installing my own EA on that offline chart (my EA can be installed on online charts too but online charts does not contain s1 or tick charts) .

one of my EA abilities is using multi time frame analysis as one of its filters.

now my 1st question is : is it possible for a mql4 programmer to make my EA an mtf analyzer on online and offline charts at the same time?

for example:

can a programmer write a code for it to analyze s1(offline)+m1+m5+m15 .... (online)at the same time .

or t1(1 tick time frame)(offline)+m1+m5+m15 (online) .... at the same time . just by installing my EA on offline chart?

Yes, you can program this, but it's not clear why do you need an offline chart at all. Why don't you analyze prices per seconds and/or single ticks online?

Stanislav Korotky:

Yes, you can program this, but it's not clear why do you need an offline chart at all. Why don't you analyze prices per seconds and/or single ticks online?

as i said by using offline charts you can act faster because you can make tick charts and s1 charts...

lionking2017:

as i said by using offline charts you can act faster because you can make tick charts and s1 charts...

Offline charts can not be faster by any means, because they are managed with some overheads in comparison to built-in online charts. Online charts are always faster. You can process ticks and every second prices on online chart. Moreover, if you want a MTF EA, you can only process multiple timeframes virtually (internally in MQL via appropriate algorithm), because EA is attached to a single TF by design.

Stanislav Korotky:

Offline charts can not be faster by any means, because they are managed with some overheads in comparison to built-in online charts. Online charts are always faster. You can process ticks and every second prices on online chart. Moreover, if you want a MTF EA, you can only process multiple timeframes virtually (internally in MQL via appropriate algorithm), because EA is attached to a single TF by design.

the only way to check if EA works on tick tf and s1 tf is only offline charts

lionking2017:

the only way to check if EA works on tick tf and s1 tf is only offline charts

What do you mean under "check if EA works"? You can see in the source code how EA works. If you don't have the source code, you can't transform EA into MTF. In any case EA works on events such as OnTick or OnTimer, and can handle them according to underlying strategy, including processing single ticks or every second prices. No offline chart required.

Actually, without specific details on how the "analysis" is performed, no one can help.

Anyway, if you really think that you need multiple offline charts, you can do this by running your analysis on every one of them and then send results to a single chart where one EA will process accumulated data and perform trades. Still I don't think this is optimal approach.

Stanislav Korotky:

What do you mean under "check if EA works"? You can see in the source code how EA works. If you don't have the source code, you can't transform EA into MTF. In any case EA works on events such as OnTick or OnTimer, and can handle them according to underlying strategy, including processing single ticks or every second prices. No offline chart required.

Actually, without specific details on how the "analysis" is performed, no one can help.

Anyway, if you really think that you need multiple offline charts, you can do this by running your analysis on every one of them and then send results to a single chart where one EA will process accumulated data and perform trades. Still I don't think this is optimal approach.

"You can see in the source code how EA works " you said true but i am a trader not programmer and i can not understand mql4 codes by the way even i understand programming it is uselful for me to check it on offline and online charts and then install it on online charts.

can i access tick analysis and 1 second analysis in m1 online charts?

i need my ea anlaysis mtf like these :

s1+m1+m5+m15 etc...

or

tick1+m1+m5+m15...etc

it seems you are a good programmer to make my EA let me know if you are ready to come to freelance to join my program.

Reason: