Experts: Tipu EA

Tipu EA:

A simple EA based on Tipu Trend indicator and Tipu Stops indicator.

Author: Kaleem Haider

Hi Kaleem,

Thank you for your indicators and for the new EA. I have Tipu Trend and Tipu Stops in the Market folder. Unfortunately the EA does not work for me. It does not open and close any positions. Neither in the live trade nor in the backtest-mode. What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Rupp

Now I've tried it again with EURUSD. So it works. But it still does not work with any index CFD (DAX). Why not? In which timeframe should the EA run? 15 minutes? Or in others  too?

Rupp

Rupprecht:

Now I've tried it again with EURUSD. So it works. But it still does not work with any index CFD (DAX). Why not? In which timeframe should the EA run? 15 minutes? Or in others  too?

Rupp

Hi Rupp, this is because of the stop loss check,  You will have to check the Tipu Stops indicator and the pips value of stop loss.  This pips value will need to be adjusted in the Tipu EA settings.  See if this helps.  Cheers

Kaleem Haider:

Hi Rupp, this is because of the stop loss check,  You will have to check the Tipu Stops indicator and the pips value of stop loss.  This pips value will need to be adjusted in the Tipu EA settings.  See if this helps.  Cheers

Thank you very much Kaleem :-)

Rupp

Hi.. every one,, can any telle me where  idown the stop s and trnd tipu , the EA showme error for this in the expert log

2017.08.17 16:07:28.988 cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FBS Trader 4\MQL4\indicators\Market/Tipu Stops.ex4' [2]

lukas_24:

Hi.. every one,, can any telle me where  idown the stop s and trnd tipu , the EA showme error for this in the expert log

2017.08.17 16:07:28.988 cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FBS Trader 4\MQL4\indicators\Market/Tipu Stops.ex4' [2]

hi lukas, you need to download Tipu Stop indicator located here

Trading Utility Tipu Stops
Trading Utility Tipu Stops
  • reviews: 5
  • Kaleem Haider
  • www.mql5.com
Tipu Stops is a simple indicator that plots buy/sell stop loss channels and pips value using commonly used indicators. Tipu Stops also works...

So do I need both Tipu trends and stops for this to work? Right now I use the macd and psar. 

Jayactiv:
So do I need both Tipu trends and stops for this to work? Right now I use the macd and psar. 

Yes, this EA for education purposes only.  You can remove the lines for tipu trend and add iSAR(....) function or iMACD(...) function.

Kaleem Haider:

Yes, this EA for education purposes only.  You can remove the lines for tipu trend and add iSAR(....) function or iMACD(...) function.

I currently use those on 1 and 4hr times for the notifications to my phone so I can take trades at work. Love the Tipu features so I’m looking forward to giving this a test run. What does it trend by? Ie,SMA, EMA, or something else?

hello Kaleem Haider please help me how to install this EA i try lotof time its not working please help thank you
Reason: